Can you really "turn" a straight man?

GentlemanJedi63

Really Experienced
Just curious about something I know we have all heard of for years. Can a straight man be "turned" to being gay? I mean,I consider myself as straight, bicurious, and my urges for intimacy with another man are fairly constant. But, I have always wondered that if I were to have an intimate encounter with a man that I liked and trusted, would I go back for more, want to continue, keep a discreet, but ongoing relationship with him? If I am to be honest, when I was much younger, that was my biggest fear. I secretly felt and feared that a gay man could turn me. However, could I actually be turned or would I be actualizing my true self? Honestly, the whole label thing blows my mind. Am I straight, am I just curious, am I gay, am I bisexual, or am I gay with an interest in women? Not trying to make any particular point here, just curious to know what others think.

Why put a label on it at all? Say you did explore with another gut & loved it, and even went back for more & more because you liked it, why would you automatically consider yourself gay or bi even? Why do people (mostly guys) do that to themselves? Question their sexuality over a sex experience or a few or many? WHY? I don't get it. Why bother doing that even? After a few M2M experiences, when I was younger way back in a time when it was pretty much considered "abnormal" to act on such things, I did it for pleasure & another form of sexual release was all. I was 100% attracted to women. I never looked at men when they would pass by. I suppose you could question yourself if you find men attractive.
Just because you might have some sex acts with other guys doesn't mean you want to have a relationship or would then turn bi or gay. Imho, Bi people are "attracted" to both sexes. Gay people are attracted to same sex. Straight people are attracted to the opposite sex. Looking at them. I have had m2m sex before & I got over my hang ups & I know I'm straight. Some would say I'm "bi" because I enjoyed sex with the same sex. Whatever IDC what they think I know I want sex with a female first. I look at females when they walk by & don't look at dudes. I find it more a turn off when I see 2 guys kissing and in romantic relationships. To each their own but I never wanted to kiss a guy or make out or cuddle with a guy EVER. That is a total turn off to me. I can understand the sex act and not the relationship part. Gay people are attracted to the same gender for more than just the sex. So I guess the answer to your question is depending on how old you are & how attracted you are to the same sex. Does it matter even? If you are maybe curious in the same sex, then is it for the sex acts or more. Do you want to find out or discover if your gay? The having sex is different imho than one "becoming gay". And just because you might find yourself wanting more gay sex doesn't mean your gay either. Unless YOU want to interpret it that way then that is your own conclusions. Having sex is different than relationships or "connections" of love. Putting on the labels seem to attach themselves to psychobabble imho basically trying to inflict more guilt or a mental state when it isn't even necessary to "find out" what you are. Know what you want & proceed with whatever you like & don't put shame on yourself for anything. And for heaven's sake don't talk about it to everyone else in your life everyone's sex business is their own privacy. I'm not talking about on this website, I'm talking about people in your daily life you know. NOBODY has to know anything that is private. I don't understand why people are so into this "finding themselves" or finding their true identity & sexuality bullshit. I just smh that waste of time mental nonsense that cause people to "question themselves" into feeling negative guilt or shame & unnecessary confusion. Why do people feel a need to do that to themselves? It's like self abuse. Actualizing your true self? Honestly, DON'T let the whole label thing blow your mind it's over rated psychobabble nonsense. If you want to try it, enjoy. Don't automatically assume you are anything but yourself still. Even if you end up liking it. I never beat myself up about any of my sex experiences. I always knew I was attracted to females 100%. For myself, the thing with m2m male experiences were just fun & exciting and a better way to masturbate really that felt better than my hand. And I got pleasure from also giving pleasure. But did it make me want to get in any relationships with guys? Hell no. It was just for the sex fun & release and that was it. Mostly when I couldn't get a girlfriend or I was between girlfriends. I didn't guilt myself because I already knew I wasn't gay for doing that and liking it. Or even bi for that matter. F labels anymore. That is just a negative stupid mental trip. Why bother with that nonsense? Actualizing your true self? LOL. You should stop thinking & analyzing so much it doesn't do a bit of good. C'mon man!
Best of luck. My two cents.
Anyways that is what I think.

Last edited:
I think many of us are just sexual beings. The label you choose to define that is merely a placeholder for where you are on your sexual journey at that point in time.

People often get hung up on labels because humans often feel the need to exact ideas that are, quite often, too nuanced to be even defined. We like simplicity, and the difference between black and white is easier to see than the differences between shades of gray.

We've always battled with what it is or isn't called when it comes to pinpointing our sexual proclivities, but that's an impossible task. There are exactly two irrefutable truths when it comes to sexuality:

1.) Sexuality a spectrum. There are 7.8 billion people in the world and an infinite number of things that could make someone's dick hard. No two sexualities are exactly the same... More unique than a fingerprint.

2.) We only know what we  know about ourselves. Back to your main point...

How is it possible for a "100% straight" person, who's never been intimate with someone of the same-sex, to know they're what they say they are? That's like saying you hate olives when you've never tried them. The only person who can say they are 100% straight with any with confidence, has tested their hypothesis and confirmed it.

I would argue that most people could find some amount of pleasure in some amount of sexual contact with a person of the same sex. But they'll never be able to say they are "straight", nevermind "100% straight" without trying it. What's more, some people may find that they even  prefer the same sex activities. So, unless they've tried it, there is always the possibility that someone who identifies as "straight" is actually wrong about their own sexuality.

I think often when we see a "gay" man turning "straight" man, what we're actually seeing is just a person who is curious enough to test their hypothesis. When it's over, they'll be closer to right than wrong about themselves.

How is it possible for a "100% straight" person, who's never been intimate with someone of the same-sex, to know they're what they say they are? That's like saying you hate olives when you've never tried them. The only person who can say they are 100% straight with any with confidence, has tested their hypothesis and confirmed it.
That's an interesting perspective.

I was once "100 percent straight." Then I sucked my first cock. I'm not straight anymore.

Trying to be a bit more responsive to the question:

I begin with my belief that most men are naturally straight, barring extreme circumstances that deprive them of women. And I’m skeptical that such men can be “turned.” But straight men sometimes evolve, and I am one such example.

From the moment I could comprehend my sexuality, I wanted to make love to girls and later women. I didn’t really grasp the meaning at first, didn’t even understand the anatomy. And yet, I found the female body incredibly attractive. I desperately wanted one.

Guys? Nope, not the least bit interested, either physically or emotionally. And that described my sexuality for quite some time. Had someone tried to “turn” me during that period, they would have failed. In fact, there were a few who tried, all without success. I had no desire for them.

And then, something in me changed. I still don’t know what happened. I can describe my transition, how thoughts of being with men began to enter my mind, how I struggled to deal with those thoughts and how I finally experienced my first man. But I can’t explain it, because I don’t understand it. It just happened, and I find it’s enough to accept it.

Was I turned? No. I wanted it to happen; I was ready for it to happen; I made it happen. To say otherwise would deny my self.

Trying to be a bit more responsive to the question:

I begin with my belief that most men are naturally straight, barring extreme circumstances that deprive them of women. And I’m skeptical that such men can be “turned.” But straight men sometimes evolve, and I am one such example.

From the moment I could comprehend my sexuality, I wanted to make love to girls and later women. I didn’t really grasp the meaning at first, didn’t even understand the anatomy. And yet, I found the female body incredibly attractive. I desperately wanted one.

Guys? Nope, not the least bit interested, either physically or emotionally. And that described my sexuality for quite some time. Had someone tried to “turn” me during that period, they would have failed. In fact, there were a few who tried, all without success. I had no desire for them.

And then, something in me changed. I still don’t know what happened. I can describe my transition, how thoughts of being with men began to enter my mind, how I struggled to deal with those thoughts and how I finally experienced my first man. But I can’t explain it, because I don’t understand it. It just happened, and I find it’s enough to accept it.

Was I turned? No. I wanted it to happen; I was ready for it to happen; I made it happen. To say otherwise would deny my self.
Exactly. I wasn't "turned" either. It just was & I don't deny it either. I'm still 100% attracted to women. If I could have that, a woman would 100% be the first choice. Otherwise I guess as they say, "A hole is a hole" and what feels good can't be denied regardless of sexual orientation.

I was 100% straight until i sucked my first cock. Now im totally bi. Actually the more i sucked cock the more attracted i became. Then i topped a guy and i dont miss pussy one bit. A mans tight ass is exquisite. I see a hot woman and im turned on of course! But then my mind wonders and i start thinking about the hot cock that girl gets to suck. I dont like the looks of men until i see them nude. My Dick just naturally gets hard and my instinct causes me to want to give them head

Why put a label on it at all? Say you did explore with another gut & loved it, and even went back for more & more because you liked it, why would you automatically consider yourself gay or bi even? Why do people (mostly guys) do that to themselves? Question their sexuality over a sex experience or a few or many? WHY? I don't get it. Why bother doing that even? After a few M2M experiences, when I was younger way back in a time when it was pretty much considered "abnormal" to act on such things, I did it for pleasure & another form of sexual release was all. I was 100% attracted to women. I never looked at men when they would pass by. I suppose you could question yourself if you find men attractive.
Just because you might have some sex acts with other guys doesn't mean you want to have a relationship or would then turn bi or gay. Imho, Bi people are "attracted" to both sexes. Gay people are attracted to same sex. Straight people are attracted to the opposite sex. Looking at them. I have had m2m sex before & I got over my hang ups & I know I'm straight. Some would say I'm "bi" because I enjoyed sex with the same sex. Whatever IDC what they think I know I want sex with a female first. I look at females when they walk by & don't look at dudes. I find it more a turn off when I see 2 guys kissing and in romantic relationships. To each their own but I never wanted to kiss a guy or make out or cuddle with a guy EVER. That is a total turn off to me. I can understand the sex act and not the relationship part. Gay people are attracted to the same gender for more than just the sex. So I guess the answer to your question is depending on how old you are & how attracted you are to the same sex. Does it matter even? If you are maybe curious in the same sex, then is it for the sex acts or more. Do you want to find out or discover if your gay? The having sex is different imho than one "becoming gay". And just because you might find yourself wanting more gay sex doesn't mean your gay either. Unless YOU want to interpret it that way then that is your own conclusions. Having sex is different than relationships or "connections" of love. Putting on the labels seem to attach themselves to psychobabble imho basically trying to inflict more guilt or a mental state when it isn't even necessary to "find out" what you are. Know what you want & proceed with whatever you like & don't put shame on yourself for anything. And for heaven's sake don't talk about it to everyone else in your life everyone's sex business is their own privacy. I'm not talking about on this website, I'm talking about people in your daily life you know. NOBODY has to know anything that is private. I don't understand why people are so into this "finding themselves" or finding their true identity & sexuality bullshit. I just smh that waste of time mental nonsense that cause people to "question themselves" into feeling negative guilt or shame & unnecessary confusion. Why do people feel a need to do that to themselves? It's like self abuse. Actualizing your true self? Honestly, DON'T let the whole label thing blow your mind it's over rated psychobabble nonsense. If you want to try it, enjoy. Don't automatically assume you are anything but yourself still. Even if you end up liking it. I never beat myself up about any of my sex experiences. I always knew I was attracted to females 100%. For myself, the thing with m2m male experiences were just fun & exciting and a better way to masturbate really that felt better than my hand. And I got pleasure from also giving pleasure. But did it make me want to get in any relationships with guys? Hell no. It was just for the sex fun & release and that was it. Mostly when I couldn't get a girlfriend or I was between girlfriends. I didn't guilt myself because I already knew I wasn't gay for doing that and liking it. Or even bi for that matter. F labels anymore. That is just a negative stupid mental trip. Why bother with that nonsense? Actualizing your true self? LOL. You should stop thinking & analyzing so much it doesn't do a bit of good. C'mon man!
Best of luck. My two cents.
Anyways that is what I think.
My feelings exactly, but you have said it so much better than I ever could have.
As for my own personal experience, since my early teens I had wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. In my early twenties I got my first chance, and I took it, and I liked it, and I would love to do it again. But I am not at all attracted to men, only cock. Women have always been my first choice, but in my later years I've become more attracted to cock.

Straight, bisexual, gay etc. It's true, they're all just labels. But there is a difference between which sexual acts you enjoy performing and the gender of those to whom you are emotionally attracted . Myself, I'm a Cocksucker, pure and simple. I enjoy giving other men blowjobs, or more precisely, I love being very roughly and impersonally throat fucked by them. But I have never felt the same affection or emotional attraction to another man as I can for a woman. I'll suck another man's cock and eat his cum, but the thought of being kissed by him repels me. I have no idea what word is appropriate to describe me. but as the great philosopher Popeye once said, "I yam what I yam" (Toot, toot)

Last edited:
In some ways, I AM turned, but not to all men. I'll explain how.

I had a best friend in elementary school. We grew up together. His sister was always around, always pretty, and always with us. Eventually - we all grew up. His sister and I got married.

I've always identified as 100% heterosexual. The thought of a man's cock or cum was enough to make me throw up. I stayed this way for a long time. I still am pretty solidly heterosexual. I have four kids. Normal happy hetero life. Love women. LOOOOVE women. I'm so attracted to women I could worship their bodies. This is still the case.

However, there was a time I saw my wife's brother's cock in the locker room. I'm 6 and change. Her brother..must be 7.5 or 8 and THICK. Much, much thicker than me. HUGE. I saw it a few times after that. He must be bigger soft than I am hard. I can't even describe how huge this man's cock and balls are.

Now - this is my best friend. I love the guy. We've been through thick and thin together. I'm married to his sister, and he's a wonderful uncle to my kids, a good brother to my wife. He's kind, honest, manly, helps me build shit, we work on cars together. He's just my brother from another mother.

But the day I saw his cock, I slowly started to become obsessed with how HUGE he is. And of course, the fact that he's in a little better shape than me. A little more cut, a little less body fat. I then began fantasizing about how he could probably please my wife better than I could with his huge dick. I have an underlying incest fetish so this has basically taken over my mind.

But - I also realize - from the absolute bottom of my heart - I'd LOVE to suck his cock. I'd love to touch his body, arouse him, and suck his penis, lick his balls, taste the sweat of his thighs and everything he has down there. I'd love to drink every drop of pre-cum and cum that comes out of his massive cock. I'd drink it down and let it become a part of my body. And what's weird - this makes me feel closer to my wife - this idea. The idea of sucking off her brother, because it's her brother - I don't feel like I'm being less heterosexual - it's almost BECAUSE it's her brother, and so non-threatening to me, that I feel even more comfortable.

I would love to feel him in my mouth, taste the sweat of his cock, feel his hand on my head, brushing through my hair. My best friend. My brother-in-law. My guy. I want to feel him moan and say my name followed by "Dude". Because we aren't lovers - we are bros. I want to feel him unload into my mouth while I cup his massive ballsack and press it close to his body firmly so it unleashes his sperm into my mouth. The same sperm that is related to the eggs my wife has in her body that were used to make my kids. I want to swallow all of it while he yells and grunts at the top of his lungs.

And...I would GLADLY give him my ass to fuck. I'd let him take me and pound me and cum inside me.

The thought of him doing it makes me so hard and makes me want to cum almost immediately. The thought of holding him, licking him, feeling his cum leak from my ass the way my cum leaks from his sister's after we fuck.

But - it's only him. The thought of it being any other man makes me retch. But for him, I'd do anything because I love the guy and would love to upgrade our bro relationship to a sexual bro relationship. Only my wife's brother and no one else. The other day he was over and his lips looked so sweet I wanted to taste them and slip my cock into his mouth. Every day I imagine sucking his cum out of my wife's pussy before fucking her.

I'd love to know what it would be like to go to sleep spooning my wife, with her brother spooning me after having fucked me in the ass. There's this weird feeling I've developed of wanting to please him, love him, relieve his sexual stress. Which is strange because I have a traditional marriage at home. My wife is generally very submissive. And yet, I feel this need to sexually submit to her older brother. If he ever left his wife (no reason to, they have a great family), I'd gladly welcome him into my bed to be a third with me and my wife.

At the same time, I would gladly fuck any woman 6/10 or above if she had a nice smile. I love women more than life.

I don't know what to call this - but it's definitely not 100% hetero anymore.

Last edited:
I always considered myself 100% straight until the first time I saw a woman with a cock. She was so pretty and feminine I didn’t believe that she had a cock until she showed me.

As soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted it. In my mouth. In my ass.

Much later when I finally made these desires come true, I discovered that I was born to be a bottom. I am only attracted to women but a woman with something extra can do anything she wants to me.

This is my view, I don't think anyone is 100% straight, I think everyone has some of both straight and gay/bi in them with the percentage varying from person to person. Of course some have so much straight vs gay/bi they may never realize it is even there, some once they take a walk on the other side may embrace it and some may have so much straightness in them they cannot find a way to deal with it and will not embrace it. So to answer the question at least in my humble opinion, no you can't turn a straight man, you can just guide that portion of gay/bi in them towards the light and hopefully they embrace it.

In my much younger days when I was involved in the cuckold and related lifestyle, I fucked more than few husbands and had far more suck my cock at the request of their wives. If I had advance warning, I made sure my cum was going to be sweet and pleasant tasting (pineapple juice is always good) and if I was fucking them, I always tried to make sure that they enjoyed the experience. Did it make them gay or bi? No. As others have mentioned, leave the labels alone. They are not appropriate. And I told the husbands that afterwards. As an aside, any man, straight or otherwise can be taught to enjoy anal pleasures if the wife or girlfriend brings him along slowly. Starts with the fingers, then maybe a small vibrator, and a little curved prostrate toy, graduating to a dildo, and finally pegging and fucking him as his enjoyment increases. And continually telling him that as good as that strap-on feels, it doesn't compare to having a real cock that will also fill your ass with cum. At that point in time, it is just finding the right guy to do it. That is my take on the subject

In my much younger days when I was involved in the cuckold and related lifestyle, I fucked more than few husbands and had far more suck my cock at the request of their wives. If I had advance warning, I made sure my cum was going to be sweet and pleasant tasting (pineapple juice is always good) and if I was fucking them, I always tried to make sure that they enjoyed the experience. Did it make them gay or bi? No. As others have mentioned, leave the labels alone. They are not appropriate. And I told the husbands that afterwards. As an aside, any man, straight or otherwise can be taught to enjoy anal pleasures if the wife or girlfriend brings him along slowly. Starts with the fingers, then maybe a small vibrator, and a little curved prostrate toy, graduating to a dildo, and finally pegging and fucking him as his enjoyment increases. And continually telling him that as good as that strap-on feels, it doesn't compare to having a real cock that will also fill your ass with cum. At that point in time, it is just finding the right guy to do it. That is my take on the subject
I'm ready to test your theory. We can dispense with the toys and go right to the real thing.

I am not at all attracted to men, only cock. Women have always been my first choice, but in my later years I've become more attracted to cock.
This is the truest statement I have heard thus far that fits most of the men I know sexually. We have a few guys who thoroughly enjoy man p***y but not more or not less than their wives or other wives, as canogagrizz stated a hole is a hole to those. However without fail, the overwhelming majority of the guys are very attracted to cocks, not the men.

I'll also give you an interesting example within our group. We have one couple where the husband is not so handsome physically but he is a great guy and is a whole package husband/person. Once you get to know him you understand why he snagged his gorgeous wife.

Please remember that the following it based on not knowing him or initial impressions.

I've heard the guys say, "At first glance I'd not be into him," but once his penis is out - that changes quickly. He is the favorite of two of the other wives to suck off and have sex with besides their own husbands. He has a very nice looking cock and the guys as well as we wives comment on it all the time. It is a good looking piece of workmanship - lol.

Most of our couples have always been open sexually and the men only sucked cock, until the wives became more proactive. Up to that point they will all tell you, it was all about the darn pole, it just kept calling. Not a one would date a guy, kiss a guy, hold hands with a guy, cuddle, but they certainly will suck the lug nuts off of them with great gusto.

My husband was a straight as they come. I instigated everything. He has loosened up but he has to be super duper turned on to engage outside of one of us ladies encouraging.

This is the truest statement I have heard thus far that fits most of the men I know sexually. We have a few guys who thoroughly enjoy man p***y but not more or not less than their wives or other wives, as canogagrizz stated a hole is a hole to those. However without fail, the overwhelming majority of the guys are very attracted to cocks, not the men.

I'll also give you an interesting example within our group. We have one couple where the husband is not so handsome physically but he is a great guy and is a whole package husband/person. Once you get to know him you understand why he snagged his gorgeous wife.

Please remember that the following it based on not knowing him or initial impressions.

I've heard the guys say, "At first glance I'd not be into him," but once his penis is out - that changes quickly. He is the favorite of two of the other wives to suck off and have sex with besides their own husbands. He has a very nice looking cock and the guys as well as we wives comment on it all the time. It is a good looking piece of workmanship - lol.

Most of our couples have always been open sexually and the men only sucked cock, until the wives became more proactive. Up to that point they will all tell you, it was all about the darn pole, it just kept calling. Not a one would date a guy, kiss a guy, hold hands with a guy, cuddle, but they certainly will suck the lug nuts off of them with great gusto.

My husband was a straight as they come. I instigated everything. He has loosened up but he has to be super duper turned on to engage outside of one of us ladies encouraging.
I don't know why it is but ever since my early teens I wondered what it would be like to suck a cock, but I wasn't attracted to boys. But there was one exception, there was one boy who I kind of had a crush on, but he was kind of feminine. And I will have to say that I am attracted to femboys and good-looking CDs.

I'm intrigued by, and sorta understand, the meme: I'm attracted to cock, but not to men. I interpret it as a way of saying: I'm still not gay.

I sorta understand, because I have no desire to marry another man even though I love cock (I identify as bi).

How does that same equation work when a womanizing man says something like: I love pussy, but I don't want to marry one? Does that mean he isn't really straight? Am I comparing apples to oranges?

I had always considered myself straight I bought Penthouse magazines looked all the named women jerked off to them and started reading Penthouse Letters then onto men seduce by men got very curious
And a few years later I’m sucking cock and swallowing totally enjoying it..married bi cocksucker now.

Back