Calling all BBW's

gypziedoll said:
{{{{Shadow}}}}....ok sweetness, just groggy from the pain meds...how are you? :rose:

Doing good, just relaxing before I go to bed. Pain meds? What pain meds? What happened?
 
LittleLady815 said:
So what have you been upto besides being walked on getting a turkey? :kiss:


Walked on hell, I took a beating and not a good kind of beating either. :D Other than that I am doing good...especially now. :kiss:
 
shadowdame said:
I totally agree with you about that. I think I'm one of those people who is affected by the lack of sunlight during the winter. I could just spend the whole winter sleeping.


Im telling you, we all need to find a deserted island out in the middle of the pacific somewhere...We can all be neighbors ;) :D
 
LittleLady815 said:
I'm doing ok... what did you do that your pain meds? :rose: :kiss:


thats good :kiss: :rose: ....hopefully from the biopsy, they find out what caused the sore on my foot that would not heal
 
thump said:
Im telling you, we all need to find a deserted island out in the middle of the pacific somewhere...We can all be neighbors ;) :D

And we'll just keep you hopping! LOL
 
gypziedoll said:
thats good :kiss: :rose: ....hopefully from the biopsy, they find out what caused the sore on my foot that would not heal


So it WASNT from me tieing you to the bed post...I told you :p :D
 
thump said:
Walked on hell, I took a beating and not a good kind of beating either. :D Other than that I am doing good...especially now. :kiss:

hehe would rather of had the good kind of beating I take it. I'm glad you doing good.... it did brighten up for me. :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
thats good :kiss: :rose: ....hopefully from the biopsy, they find out what caused the sore on my foot that would not heal

Well I hope so for your sake. That isn't good at all.
 
gypziedoll said:
Hey Darlin :kiss: ..no but it sure is chilly here tonight.....


Well Im glad...I saw that Mississippi and Alabama got hit pretty hard. It got cold here last night (in the mid thirties). Well Im glad you are ok..
 
thump said:
So it WASNT from me tieing you to the bed post...I told you :p :D


no...wasn't from that....wish it was then I would have gotten some pleasure from all the pain I've been having ;) :devil:
 
LittleLady815 said:
hehe would rather of had the good kind of beating I take it. I'm glad you doing good.... it did brighten up for me. :kiss:


No, I really need more practice going at it with them women when it comes to shopping...
 
thump said:
Well Im glad...I saw that Mississippi and Alabama got hit pretty hard. It got cold here last night (in the mid thirties). Well Im glad you are ok..


Thanks sugar, its in the high 30's right now....but it wont last but a day or so
 
Well all, I hate to do this but I'm going to say goodnight. It's time for this shadow to get some sleep before she fades away totally. Night!
 
gypziedoll said:
no...wasn't from that....wish it was then I would have gotten some pleasure from all the pain I've been having ;) :devil:


Now that I know that you could be in trouble :D :devil: Well I hope you get to feeling better...
 
shadowdame said:
Well I hope so for your sake. That isn't good at all.


thanks sweetie....it has me worried, I dont get my results for about 10 days....and he couldnot stitch it so its an open wound wrapped in gauze.....so I have to be extra careful....
 
Back
Top