shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
rab302 said:You are both safe, I'm not ready to spank anyone tonight. Just happy to be here.
We're happy you came back. We love "having" you here....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
rab302 said:You are both safe, I'm not ready to spank anyone tonight. Just happy to be here.

shadowdame said:We're happy you came back. We love "having" you here....![]()
rab302 said:I bet you two would wear me out.

shadowdame said:We'd give you plenty of rest in between...![]()
![]()
rab302 said:Resting between you two is a wonderful thought. Just remember to share
rab302 said:I bet you two would wear me out.
shadowdame said:I thought we were already sharing?![]()
Valkyrie2006 said:Whad I miss while I was gone??![]()

mymastersslut said:But we'd have fun, just the same!!!!
rab302 said:The two pretties trying to wear me out.![]()
Valkyrie2006 said:Whad I miss while I was gone??![]()
Valkyrie2006 said:Well I bet a third would send you over the edge then?![]()
![]()
rab302 said:Just reminding you because you tend to get carried away lover.![]()
shadowdame said:Me get carried away! How could I possibly get carried away?![]()
rab302 said:In my arms...
shadowdame said:Oh, well that's a whole 'nother story. Being in your arms is where I want to be all the time.
rab302 said:What edge are you talking about?

rab302 said:See? Leave some room for MMS
Valkyrie2006 said:*grins* Let me play...you will find out!![]()
![]()
rab302 said:Well the thread is for the ladies so i guess it is up to you and the other pretties here to decide that.![]()

mymastersslut said:Thanks Wolfie!!!!![]()

rab302 said:Anytime sweetie![]()
