shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well maybe not as much of oneshadowdame said:Oh really........![]()
keiffers said:I don't go anywhere! LOL
i don't think they'd like me at VS just rummaging through the piles of pantiesmymastersslut said:For shame, for shame! LOL
keiffers said:well maybe not as much of one

and here I was under the impression you couldn't play and find out...shame shameshadowdame said:We'll have to be the judges of that.![]()
keiffers said:i don't think they'd like me at VS just rummaging through the piles of panties
kinda funny considering I don't wear silk LOLmymastersslut said:thought you'd be looking for those silk boxers you lost in the bin.... LOL
keiffers said:and here I was under the impression you couldn't play and find out...shame shame

LOL..shadowdame said:Who me? I have a limit to my play...... just haven't reached it yet.![]()
keiffers said:kinda funny considering I don't wear silk LOL

keiffers said:kinda funny considering I don't wear silk LOL
LOL would think you'd rather I be out of themmymastersslut said:but you'd look mighty fine in them... LOL
mymastersslut said:He would...![]()
keiffers said:LOL would think you'd rather I be out of them

i'll stick with the cotton ones I haveshadowdame said:See, we agree. You need to go buy yourself a pair!
keiffers said:i'll stick with the cotton ones I have
keiffers said:LOL would think you'd rather I be out of them
i've worn them before...I didn't like itshadowdame said:You're missing out on an experience. Just imagine the feel of silk against you as you walk and move around. It's soft, cool, sensual......
like you'd mind LOLmymastersslut said:LOL now you're trying to get into my panties!!
keiffers said:i've worn them before...I didn't like it
keiffers said:i'll stick with the cotton ones I have
keiffers said:like you'd mind LOL

ok smart ass LOLmymastersslut said:didn't you hear there going to quit making cotton ones... LOL