shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
Mid-afternoon rump bump!


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

for him as long as its done in a dressing roommymastersslut said:Oh I wouldn't mind finding out just how much cuddling you can do.....![]()
![]()
keiffers said:for him as long as its done in a dressing room![]()
keiffers said:for him as long as its done in a dressing room![]()
hardly - there wouldn't be enough room LOLshadowdame said:Hmm, I'm starting to think you have a dressing room fetish too!
shadowdame said:Hmm, I'm starting to think you have a dressing room fetish too!

keiffers said:hardly - there wouldn't be enough room LOL
keiffers said:hardly - there wouldn't be enough room LOL
by far....no one else can be that perverted! LOLmymastersslut said:thinking he's Thump's twin brother....![]()
![]()
keiffers said:by far....no one else can be that perverted! LOL
he's in a thing of his own LOLshadowdame said:You two are quite a pair, that's for sure!
shadowdame said:You two are quite a pair, that's for sure!
LOL geez ya make one dressing room comment and you're branded as Thump Jr geeezmymastersslut said:Yes they are!!
keiffers said:LOL geez ya make one dressing room comment and you're branded as Thump Jr geeez
keiffers said:LOL geez ya make one dressing room comment and you're branded as Thump Jr geeez
well considering I don't goto Target or Wally World, I cant' be thump jr LOLshadowdame said:Hmmmm, Wal Mart, Target, dressing rooms - you two have quite a bit in common!
shadowdame said:Hmmmm, Wal Mart, Target, dressing rooms - you two have quite a bit in common!
keiffers said:well considering I don't goto Target or Wally World, I cant' be thump jr LOL

LOL are you saying I should and see if I can find you thereshadowdame said:Hmm, shame. I do.![]()
keiffers said:well considering I don't goto Target or Wally World, I cant' be thump jr LOL
keiffers said:LOL are you saying I should and see if I can find you there
I don't go anywhere! LOLmymastersslut said:But you do go to Kohl's and Victoria Secrets!!! LOL
see I'm not a pervert like Thump LOLshadowdame said:Hehe![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()