shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
mymastersslut said:Yeah!
Have a good night MMS. Hope all is well, but I can't keep my eyes open anymore. It's nighty night time for me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mymastersslut said:Yeah!
shadowdame said:Have a good night MMS. Hope all is well, but I can't keep my eyes open anymore. It's nighty night time for me.
mymastersslut said:Ok... g'night, will meet up with you tomorrow then.
*you might get an IM from the SOB*

shadowdame said:Morning everyone, I think I see some sun out there, not quite sure as my eyes aren't quite open yet.![]()
Morning MMS, I might, we will see. Have a good one hon.![]()
mymastersslut said:Have had a pretty good day.....
shadowdame said:Glad to hear it. My day is just going dandy![]()
mymastersslut said:Bet you still have your other job to go to![]()
shadowdame said:A shameless bump to the front page!![]()
MagicaPractica said:Hey there, how's life?
shadowdame said:Life is life, ya know? I'm doing good all things considered. How are you?
MagicaPractica said:All things considered, okay. Still coughing and loosing my voice. Hoping I'm not getting bronchitis. Really enjoying e-mailing back and forth with a gentleman I met through Lit. Just fantasy stuff but he's really sweet.
shadowdame said:That's cool, that's how I've met some really terrific guys from here and they are all sweet, although I'm sure they would hate to hear me say that!![]()
Have you gone to the doctor to have that checked out? Gotta stay healthy you know.

MagicaPractica said:LOL, yeah, guys don't like that for some reason. Personally, it's a deciding factor for me. No, I've been getting better, my ears aren't so congested and the congestion is slowing down. I just seem to be coughing a lot more and so lost my voice a little. Going to take a nap now. Have a good night.![]()
SexSweetheart said:morning to all


mymastersslut said:Hey sweet man.... hope your having a wonderful day.![]()
thump said:It just got better![]()
![]()
Hope yours is going good darlin

mymastersslut said:Doing good... to damn cool, looking for someone to cuddle with to keep warm.![]()
![]()

thump said:I think I need to move to near be near you. It is hot here, I would love to be in a cool place. Would also love to keep you warm.![]()
![]()

mymastersslut said:Would be nice, but how do you feel about snow?![]()
![]()
![]()

thump said:Well I hate snow, but what makes you think you would be seeing much of it?![]()
![]()
![]()
