Calling all BBW's

shadowdame said:
Have a good night MMS. Hope all is well, but I can't keep my eyes open anymore. It's nighty night time for me.

Ok... g'night, will meet up with you tomorrow then.
*you might get an IM from the SOB*
 
mymastersslut said:
Ok... g'night, will meet up with you tomorrow then.
*you might get an IM from the SOB*

Morning everyone, I think I see some sun out there, not quite sure as my eyes aren't quite open yet. :rolleyes:

Morning MMS, I might, we will see. Have a good one hon. :rose:
 
shadowdame said:
Morning everyone, I think I see some sun out there, not quite sure as my eyes aren't quite open yet. :rolleyes:

Morning MMS, I might, we will see. Have a good one hon. :rose:

Have had a pretty good day.....
 
shadowdame said:
Life is life, ya know? I'm doing good all things considered. How are you?

All things considered, okay. Still coughing and loosing my voice. Hoping I'm not getting bronchitis. Really enjoying e-mailing back and forth with a gentleman I met through Lit. Just fantasy stuff but he's really sweet.
 
MagicaPractica said:
All things considered, okay. Still coughing and loosing my voice. Hoping I'm not getting bronchitis. Really enjoying e-mailing back and forth with a gentleman I met through Lit. Just fantasy stuff but he's really sweet.

That's cool, that's how I've met some really terrific guys from here and they are all sweet, although I'm sure they would hate to hear me say that! :D

Have you gone to the doctor to have that checked out? Gotta stay healthy you know.
 
shadowdame said:
That's cool, that's how I've met some really terrific guys from here and they are all sweet, although I'm sure they would hate to hear me say that! :D

Have you gone to the doctor to have that checked out? Gotta stay healthy you know.

LOL, yeah, guys don't like that for some reason. Personally, it's a deciding factor for me. No, I've been getting better, my ears aren't so congested and the congestion is slowing down. I just seem to be coughing a lot more and so lost my voice a little. Going to take a nap now. Have a good night. :rose:
 
MagicaPractica said:
LOL, yeah, guys don't like that for some reason. Personally, it's a deciding factor for me. No, I've been getting better, my ears aren't so congested and the congestion is slowing down. I just seem to be coughing a lot more and so lost my voice a little. Going to take a nap now. Have a good night. :rose:

Feel better, enjoy your nap. {{{{{{Magica}}}}}}
 
Just wanted to pop in n' wish all of you wonderful souls a great start to your weekend....be safe, be well, have fun, and share the details! ;) :D

:rose:
 
mymastersslut said:
Doing good... to damn cool, looking for someone to cuddle with to keep warm. ;) :kiss:


I think I need to move to near be near you. It is hot here, I would love to be in a cool place. Would also love to keep you warm. :p :kiss:
 
thump said:
I think I need to move to near be near you. It is hot here, I would love to be in a cool place. Would also love to keep you warm. :p :kiss:

Would be nice, but how do you feel about snow? ;) :p :kiss:
 
mymastersslut said:
Would be nice, but how do you feel about snow? ;) :p :kiss:


Well I hate snow, but what makes you think you would be seeing much of it? :D :devil: :kiss:
 
Back
Top