Boner Killers

I’m going to ask this and it seems weird, but was he a guitar player? I may defend my guitar playing brethren, as I have one hand with long nails.

I would like to point out, if he does play guitar, he’s not nearly as good as I am. :D
Not that I know of

During a somewhat recent e-bone adventure on a video chat in the throes of cyber passion he all of a sudden called me mommy. Hard stop.

I’ll also add…

Any kind of shoes in the bed
Missing or just bad teeth
Gnarly feet
Dirty fingernails
Mommy doesn't have the same effect as daddy does it, lol

Check
Check
Check
Double Check

During a somewhat recent e-bone adventure on a video chat in the throes of cyber passion he all of a sudden called me mommy. Hard stop.

I’ll also add…

Any kind of shoes in the bed
Missing or just bad teeth
Gnarly feet
Dirty fingernails
Mommy…..just no

I had a very younger guy once send me a pic of him lying in bed. A bunk bed in a dorm room with Transformer sheets…..

Unless it’s specifically part of play, being insulted will get me cooled off really quickly.

When one, or both of us, forgets to turn our phone off and it goes off. I don’t answer of course, but my mind wanders. “Who was that?” “It could be important”. I lose focus.

She told him no, that he was a bad boy for using that kind of language with her. It didn’t have the desired effect.

Back