❇️What's The Best Thing You've Done For Yourself Lately❇️

PrettyLilPussy19

Feral Princess
Tell us something that you've done for yourself, big or small.

Did you buy something that changed your life or makes you happy?
Have you made yourself proud? Accomplished a goal? Exerted some sefl control?

This for you, by you and all about
you!

Proud of maintaining my goal of getting up and out of the house early for a long walk to start the day, which is why I'm up at this ungodly hour of 445A.

Also proud to be working with my BFF to mutually encourage each other in our goals of becoming more active and healthier.

I finally bought myself some new underwear to replace the ones with the the elastic waistbands so worn out, my boxers dropped to my knees every time I farted.

Ben

Proud of maintaining my goal of getting up and out of the house early for a long walk to start the day, which is why I'm up at this ungodly hour of 445A.

Also proud to be working with my BFF to mutually encourage each other in our goals of becoming more active and healthier.
You rock! And you're a great motivator!

I'm proud that I'm still walking even though I already received the chocolate. 😂

I put on my big boy pants and jumped on a plane to fly further than I always said I ever would.
Normally a 4 hour flight to somewhere in Europe is the limit for me but like so many others after 3 years of no holidays and just work, work and more work…I bit the bullet and did over 11 hours to Mexico.
Best thing I ever did and apparently I wasn’t even annoying for the whole time on the flight there…coming back was maybe a different story but am so glad I did it.

You rock! And you're a great motivator!

I'm proud that I'm still walking even though I already received the chocolate. 😂
Well, you had started walking before any chocolate was provided. So I know you weren't doing it for that. You were doing it because you wanted to.

But the irony of chocolate (twice) as a gift, while also encouraging being more active, is not lost on me. 😂

I guess it comes down to two things - being spoiled and being my brat. 😍😍♥️♥️😘😘

Bought a new grinder, a single-cup coffee maker and changed my whole-beans brand.

Back