Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

She smiled looking into his eyes, she moaned softly as she felt him enter her. She blushed even more when he said she was perfect. "I'm far from perfect Jared" She said softly. "But your perfect to" She said lovingly, reaching up and kissing him deeply. Her mind was going all over the place, she didn't know where this would go, but she was willing to find out.

"You're perfect for me." He kissed her lovingly, then moved for the first time. He drew back until he was barely inside of Bella, then slowly eased back into her with a moan. "It's like your body was made to hold me." He kissed her deep, his tongue matching the movements of his passion by reaching deep and enjoying his time in Bella.

She grinned happily thinking about what he said. "Maybe I was" She said simply, anything was possible. It wasn't every day a step sister wanted her step brother to be her lover, looking at him she moaned as he was so gentle with her. "I broke up with my boyfriend, it was all sex with him. But you, its not just sex with you" She said lovingly with a grin.

"You broke up with him?" Jared stopped, remaining deep inside Bella. It was almost as if he was afraid to move all of a sudden, "Sex? This..." he moved again enjoying how incredible her body felt. "This is just a shadow... of how you make my heart feel." It was true, and Jared hoped Bella could see that in his eyes or feel in through his kiss. Bella's body felt incredible, but it was a physical reflection of his love and not the reason for it.

Jared's tempo slowly started to increase as his pulse started to quicken.

She smiled looking up at him and wrapped her arms around him, moaning as he started to get faster. She couldn't help but feel protected by him. She didn't want to be used for just sex, he ay want more but she just didn't love her boyfriend much any more. It felt right to break it off. He wasn't happy but hell, she wasn't happy in the relationship.

Jared kissed Bella, loving and tender. His motions were smooth and deliberate. He was clearly getting more excited, closer to the edge, but he never simply used Bella as a body. He slowed down, breaking the kiss to nibble on her ear and whisper, "We're free? To be together?" He moaned in both pleasure and frustration, "Bella? I... think we... have to stop." he forced his tempo to slow dramatically.

She smiled "Were free to be together, we don't have the same last name and I don't really know anyone. But we are free to be together, I don't give a damn what any one says. so you don't have to stop, what ever happens, we will always be together" She said softly. No matter what happened she would be with him and only him.

Jared moved deep into Bella, "I'm not wearing anything." he warned her. It was part warning, part question. Jared was almost shaking with passion, and if Bella weren't holding him so tenderly she might not even realize how close he was to the edge.

She smiled at him contently "I know" She said softly "It's alright" Bella stroked his cheek trying to calm him, not wanting him to be afraid. She kissed him deeply, showing not to be afraid to just let yourself go. Because she was close to, her insides closing in on him. Grabbing him almost like a vice, a welcome feeling.

Jared studied Bella's eye, looking for and sending nothing but his love for her. His movements and breathing became a little quick as their kiss deepened. He was so close, but had a linger shadow of doubt. He had to know. "Inside you?" he whimpered. Almost begging for permission.

She smiled some and nodded "Yes" Finally she had made her permission final, something he wanted to hear she had a feeling. She moved her head back in her pillows and moaned softly, her body tense for him. Wanting all the love he was willing to give her, she was content and willing to do what ever it took to make this work. She sighed happily, holding herself back as best she could.

Hearing her words, Jared moved in long deliberate strokes. "Bella." His body was on fire, "I love you, Bella. I love you." He rocked forward pressing deep into her and sending the first, huge, wave of passion deep into her. His body quivered but his lips never left her's as another explosion of passion was followed by another and then another. All he had, and all he could give as a reflection of his love was her's now. He was her's now, filling her with himself - and he know there was no turning back anymore.

She cried out in his lips, holding him very close to him. She was so happy to have this moment with him, and she knew what it would mean as well. She enjoyed him being so open with her, everything made her smile just the thought of the situation. Her heart was beating quickly, as she felt her own climax come and go. She sighed some looking up at him, a kind smile on her face.

Jared kissed Bella then rose up on his elbows. To even his own surprise he was still hard enough to stay inside of her. Gently he moved shallowly just to enjoy the feeling of her warmth surrounding him.

"I have a crazy idea." He said, looking deep into her eyes, "Well, first I want to stay her tonight. I know your bed wasn't officially built for two but... I'm not ready to be away from you yet. The second is that we stay here for a few weeks, just us... live the way they did?" there was a hint of fear in his voice.

He hoped she'd go with the idea, that it would be too strange. Jared loved the idea of getting to play 'house' with Bella and despite the fact they were naked and he was deep inside of her, he still worried. When would that line be crossed? Was there even a line? This was all new territory for him, and as he waited for her answer, Jared rocked back inside of Bella as if offering more sex as part of that offer.

She sighed a bit, listing to what he had said. The idea of him being in the bed made her giggle, but hey if it was possible to have sex on a small bed, its easy to share the bed to sleep in. She ran her fingers in his hair and smiled some. "Sure why not, playing house for a few weeks would be nice. But will your job let you do that?" She said simply, running her hand down his cheek as he moved in her. "Maybe we should make our own lives Jared, we don't have the same last name. Lets face it I don't think we were meant to be step siblings, there is to much tension between us" She said lovingly, kissing him.

Jared continued to rock gently, enjoying the feel of Bella around his manhood. He listened to her, smiled and kissed her back.

"I know what you mean, but everything in the estate was divided between you and I. On paper we're of the same family, so I don't know what the laws are in this. I'd be afraid to ask an attorney."

Jared pressed deep into Bella and paused a moment. "Bella?" he thrust into her again, giving her the full length of his still hard shaft, "This hasn't happened to be before." he drew out, almost all the way, then plunged back into her with a smile. "You're the first woman..." he stopped to kiss her gently, then watched her. "Do you want to?"

She smiled looking at him lovingly, stroking his cheek she nodded some. Leaning up she leaned up and kissed him deeply. Wrapping her arms around him, holding him close to her. It didn't matter to her any more, she sighed some. "Of course I do, lets not worry about anything now" She said lovingly.

At Bella's words Jared kissed her keep, lips not leaving her own he moved his hips to move in a gentle, yet deliberate, rhythm. He broke the kiss and rose up on his elbows to watch Bella as he continued making love to her. "I love you, Bella." he spoke the words as he pressed deep into her, holding himself there and enjoying the complete physical connection.

She was ever so content, a big smile on her face. Brushing her fingers against his cheek, she moaned happily feeling beyond happy about there act of love. She rested her hands on his back, moaning as he gentley thrusted into her. Her thoughts were all over the place, but she was happy at this point in her life, she kissed him deeply enjoying every inch of him.

Jared continued kissing and moving deep into Bella. His touch was both loving and gentle, but after several minutes it was clear he wasn't near his climax so Jared continued to kiss Bella, deeper and more passionately as his pace quickened and his thrusts became harder and more primal.

Not having given over to pure physical, Jared rose up, still thrusting firmly and looked to meet Bella's eyes with his own. His quicker rhythm didn't even slow down as he moaned slightly. "Do you trust me?"

Bella was lost in the moment, everything was so very clear to her. Nothing but him mattered, her heart was racing so much it felt perfect. But then as he kept on his primal path she heard him moan a question to her, if she trusted him. She smiled some placing her hand on his cheek. "Of course I trust you" She said softly, a big smile on her face, a content smile.

Jared knew the answer, but knowing and hearing were to very different things. Bella may have known the love Jared had for her, but he also know the importance of the words. "I DO love you. So much." He kissed her deeply then withdrew himself from her completely.

He showered a frenzy of kisser on her neck, shoulders and breasts he placed his hands on Bella's hips. Looking up to meet her eyes, Jared grinned then pressed and pulled to silently ask Bella to roll to her belly. "I want to cum in you again. I need it, Bella."

She smiled some watching him, but with his words she was surprised at his boldness it was nice that he wasn't afraid any more. Bella rolled on her stomach and wasn't to sure how he would want her so she was ready for what ever he wanted, she turned her head looking at him and smiled giving him silent permission.

Jared's breath quickened as Bella complied. He matched her eyes and smile, then lay atop her for a hot and hungry kiss. It was short, as his lips pulled away and kissed her shoulder, the middle of her back, then lower back. He used his teeth to gently nibble the left side of her rear.

Hands gently moved her legs as Jared prepared Bella. "Here." he said, taking a pillow from the bed and helping place it under her pelvis. The slight lift gave him easier access to the chasm of her core which Jared massaged the lips of. As he moved back up to position to let the hot tip of his rod just teas her folds he whispered, "I have true feelings for you, Bella. You're more than a body. But you just happen to have the perfect body." He rocked forward and into her sex with one deep and hard thrust. Moaning he put his weight on her back and snaked a hand under her chest.

With one hand gripping a breast and the other keeping him from crushing her, Jared whispered, "I will always love you, Bella. But for right now I just need to fuck you." With that he started a strong series of grunts and hard driving thrust enjoying the feel of her rear being crushed against his hips with eat push.

Bella smiled as she heard what he said, she closed her eyes enjoying the feel of the moment with him. She closed her eyes as he drove into her, a big grin on her face it was a feeling she would always enjoy and never believe at the same time. She looked outside her window and began to think of there parents and began to wonder how they would take this. She closed her eyes as moans escaped her lips, her hands gripping the bed.

Back