Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Bella smirked at what he said about her being sexy, she turned her head and giggled at Jared. But as she hit a tiny bit past the door frame, she felt a tug on her rob and before she knew it was in Jared's arms again. "Oh I dunno was going to lay down" She said softly with an innocent look on her face. But when he pinned her, kissed her and started to touch her breasts she moaned in his lips.

Ever inch of Jared's desire demanded to be inside Bella as he felt her moan. He remembered how easily she seemed to accept him and longed to see if that would happen again, even now. He refused himself, gently pinching Bella's nipples as an outlet for his unchecked lust. Breaking the kiss he smiled, "Maybe I want you to have a reason to lay down first." then taking away one hand he took as much of her breast into his mouth as he could. The flat of his tongue, in tandem with his the gentle kneading of his jaw, massaging her nipple and his body growing even more demanding.

She laughed at his comment and looked into his eyes, but before she could really react or say a thing she watched as he stuffed in a breast in his mouth. But as he got a bit rough she moved her head back and moaned loudly. "Oh Jared!" she relaxed against the door frame, her heart was beating quickly, now she wanted him more then anything right now.

Pulling his mouth free Jared roughly kissed Bella, reaching down and grabbing the back of her left thigh. He began to lift her leg toward his hip as if preparing to enter her finally, but pull back his kiss. His breath was fast and his skin was burning, "You have no idea how much I burn for you." He reached down, taking his manhood into his hand and stroking it as he kissed her again. He kissed, hungry for her, but didn't enter her still.

"Oh Bella." he pulled away and lowered himself to the floor whispering, "I need to taste you."

He was always interesting to watch, her eyes looking at her brother and seeing and hearing what he said about how he burned for her. Which of course made her blush a lot, but when he got down on the floor, and tell her he wants to taste her. That was new to her, no one had ever licked her down there, she just smiled and nodded.

Jared just smiled and then kissed her nether lips tenderly, either as if he knew to take it slow or just to enjoy the first time he licked his sister. Another kiss, lingering, then the teasing lick to the outside of her folds followed by another kiss. Jared looked up, searching for Bella's eyes then went back to open his mouth as if kissing her but this time he was kissing her sex. His tongue reached out, gently parting her warmth and sampling her flavor, then slipped away as he closed his lips around as if kissing her again.

"Oh Bella," he whispered to let his hot breath wash over her sex, "You even taste perfect." He kissed again, this time letting his tongue slip even deeper adding a gentle sucking as he focused his awareness on Bella's reactions, trying to determine if she was being pleased.

This was very new to her, since her ex boyfriend never did this. He was more of the quick sex shit, but Jared was more loving. But before she could even think of anything she felt his lips against her, looking down as he licked her and probed her. This new feeling was fantastic, moving her head back, leaning against the wall she moaned loudly, moaning his name showing she was enjoying this much. "Oh Jared..." She grew wet almost instantly.

Hearing her moans, not knowing it was the newness of these sensation, Jared felt he was doing something right. He tried not to get lost in the lust, continuing to gently lick and probe while starting to growl just slightly. The sound was both a manifestation of his desire to be inside of her and his hope that the vibrations would please her further.

Unable to hold back his lust, he let one hand reached up and massage her right breast while his other hand helped part her lips. He rolled his lips and tongue around until he could feel that little pearl of pleasure and then he began to tease it lovingly.

Her legs were starting to buckle, she didn't know how much longer she could stand without help from him. Pressing her hands on the wall she looked down "You know how to please a woman, especially your sister" She said with a smirk on her face. "I want you so bad Jared, don't tease, make love to me" She heard herself beg him, which was pathetic she knew. But she wanted to feel him inside, moaning again when he took her breast in his hand.

Jared's manhood was already aching with need, so when Bella asked he'd lost all will to resist. Standing Jared kissed Bella, not even thinking if she would have an interest in tasting herself on his tongue. Hand running the length of the silk and finally he picked up her, lips never leaving her mouth and tongue driving as if still trying to please her.

Breaking the kiss Jared met Bella's eyes then watched as he slowly lowered her on himself. Once again they seemed to slide together perfectly and Jared quivered in both desire and love. Even if she was his sister, it was as if her body was made just for his. She was the perfect fit.

"I love you, Bella." he finally whispered, not moving her in fear of climaxing too early.

As he picked her up and went inside her she smiled, since he didn't move. Which was a very good thing, she didn't want to finish so soon. Since he deserved longer then a few seconds, she was very happy however. Now she heard what he said, running her fingers down his cheek. "I love you too Jared, now and always." She moaned when he moved into her all the way and kissed him, her insides gripping his shaft tightly.

It wasn't until the end of the kiss that Jared had enough control to use his upper body strength. He lifted Bella, almost as if to remove her but stopped when only the tip of his rod was still inside of her then let her slid back down his length. He continued this process of raising and lower Bella onto him for a dozen strokes then stopped to kiss her deeply.

"Can you stand?" he asked playfully, then rocked back to unpin Bella, but always leaving himself buried deep inside her womanhood.

She moaned loudly again, enjoying the feel of what he was doing. When he asked if she could stand she nodded, wondering what he had in mind for her. "Yes I can stand, just needed a moment off my feet" She smirked some, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck, she kissed his nose lovingly.

Jared took a moment to smile, kiss Bella, then pull her off of him and ease her back to the floor. Taking a moment he let his eyes feast on her body then turned her to the door frame, having her bend at the waist. From behind her he reached around to guide his cock back inside of her. As he thrust gently he kept his hand to rub that button he'd just been licking a moment ago. "I want to make you cum on me." he said before kissing he side of her neck and reaching around with his other hand to grab a breast.

This situation was different, well it wasn't really a situation since she was enjoying herself. She didn't know how this was going to work, but as he went inside her. She moved her head back and groaned. Feeling him take her from behind, then grab a breast with one of his hands. Her heart was beating pretty fast. "Mmm Jared" Her hands pressed to the wall as she kept her balance, she grew wetter between her legs. "I don't know how much more I can stand before I orgasm Jared..." She groaned.

"Good." Jared said between grunts and thrusts, "You first." Jared wasn't sure how much more he could take either and feared reaching his own orgasm too soon or at the same time. "You're safe, baby. Just let go." He started sucking on the side of Bella's neck then nibbling on her ear lobe. The hand on her breast moved up to touch her face, caressing her cheek then brushing past her lips tenderly. His right hand continued to gently rotate around her clit as he repeatedly trust into her hard and deep. Love and Lust, simultaneous and unyielding.

As he moved into her, she moaned every time she felt him all the way in and stopping. As he penetrated her, her breasts moved a bit back and forth but not to much. Closing her eyes her body took him all the way in, then all of a sudden she cried out, and moving her head back she cried his name. "Oh Jared!" she cried out at the top of her lungs and came hard.

Jared felt Bella hit her peak and thrust deep into her. He pulled at her waist to bend her over more but kept a firm hand against her chest to support her weight. "Bella." he shouted her name then clenched his jaw and tried not to think about his own orgasm as Bella exploded against him. "That's it! That's right!" he trust into her a few shallow times knowing any more would take him over the edge. He held her, safe, as promised and let her ride her orgasm to the end never taking his still rock hard member out of her quivering body.

When the finally finished Jared would finally offer to carry her to the bed.

She shook as her orgasm took hold of her and sighed happily, moving her fingers in her hair. Looking into his eyes she smiled happily. "Jared, aren't you going to let yourself go?" She said kindly, she decided to move back which sent his member all the way in her. Hoping to get him to cum, in the back of her mind she wanted to have a child with him.

Still behind Bella, Jared moved her to the bed awkwardly but managed. "Of course, baby." He lay her down on her belly, gently, and continued to stand at the edge. With her legs hanging off the bed Jared returned to thrusting in and out of Bella, "You feel soo good." he kept going, leaning over Bella just like last night. Jared didn't even think about the possibility, he just knew that Bella was okay with him cuming inside of her so he would. In the back of his own mind he assumed she was on birth control.

Quickly pulling out Jared all but ordered, "Come here." he rolled her over so that her back was now on the bed then drove himself into her again. He continued standing, Bella's legs draped over the bed and spread wide as he thrust in and out of her. "Look at me Bella. Watch me as I cum inside you." he looked down to watch himself sliding in and out of his sister, knowing it was probably wrong but felt too right.

It was amazing how some people may see this as horribly wrong, but they were only related by marriage so screw those certain people. It was about time they be happy, since there parents were not a ll that loving, but as he told her to keep looking at him. Since he had flipped her on her back now, it was much easier to look at him. And she watched him, running her fingers down his hair. "What ever you want Jared" She closed her eyes thinking. How would he take it if she got pregnant?

Jared quickened his pace, eyes on Bella, heart racing and feeling himself reaching that crest of no return. "Bella! Here it is, Bella." he thrust harder, deeper and moaned before finally crying out, "Bella! I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" he couldn't look at her as his world turned into a blur. He felt his body explode sending everything he had into Bella's womb. He shook and groaned as he filled her up caring only to be in her in the most intimate way.

When he could think again he fell to kiss her, his member starting to soften but never intentionally taking it out. "Oh god, Bella, that felt soo good." he kissed her as his hands ran through her dark hair. "I'm soo glad you let me cum inside you." he smiled and kissed her again as if thanking her. "I feel so connected to you." he pulled out and smiled to kiss her again, "You still have some of me inside of you." he hugged her warmly, still not worried or concerned with the implications.

She moaned as he started to get aggressive with her body, but she enjoyed it. She liked the pain, running her fingers down his cheek. As he announced he was cumming, she thrusted her hips into him, very content over what was going on. Her heart was slowly starting to relax. When he kissed her, then got off her she cuddled up to him. Kissing him again, enjoying the feel of him against her. "Jared...would you ever want to have a child you know...with me?" She wondered what he would say.

​Jared thought about Bella’s question for a moment, wanting to give it true thought. He lay there, still in the throws of bliss, letting a hand drive up and down Bella’s back as she cuddled next to him. He already wanted to marry her, but kids was a vastly different concept. A family with Bella? A family at all. Jared wondered if he could even be a father, or at least the role of a proper one.

“I think so.” He finally smiled at her, “I mean, at some point one would expect a couple to end up with kids but we have time.” he told her, with no real understanding of why she might be asking. In the back of his mind he began to worry that they weren’t using a proper form of birth control but he refused to let that thought surface. It was way too soon to spoil the fantasy.

Still he was now painfully aware that he wanted to marry Bella, but had no way of conveying that idea. It was something he was going to have to remedy soon. “I need to meet with the layers this afternoon. I was thinking we could do dinner in town.”

She smiled looking at him lovingly "Don't worry about the child question Jared, I was just very curious. I wouldn't want to rush into anything, since we have a lot of time together" She said simply, and looked up as he talked about going to a lawyer. She nodded and kissed his chest, her brown eyes looking into his. Enjoying the feel of him beside her, she sighed some.

"Sounds wonderful Jared"

Back