Big 5 of pyls

you sado-pervs are all the same. :rolleyes:

how come every time i read your user title i get a tingle in my panties? we all gotz issues. *shrug*

Because you're a naughty little perv, obviously.

All the same? So all the guys have crushes on you?

His sig is so hot, too! (Not sure if that's the same as "user title"...)

User title is the line under your user name (cuntbuster for me).

The sig(nature line) is the bit about asking for a spanking.

And thank you.

1. Female
2. Probably more of a sub.

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 61%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 55%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 55%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
I would say this is pretty accurate. I wouldn't say I'm overly talkative, but I'm definitely outgoing.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.
This is right too.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Definitely all of the above, especially insecure and emotional.

:D

Lots of data, I'm gonna punch this stuff in and share it with you all to see what the big picture is.

Also, some information on how to interpret the percent results you got.

Each of the 5 traits is a continuous scale, however that should not be mistaken for 100% being the best, 0% being the worst, and 50% being nothing.

For example extroversion. To be high on that trait would mean that you tend to talk a lot, you are rather energetic and enjoy hanging out with lots of people. To be low on extroversion would suggest that you are "a man of few words", you like to relax more, keep calm, and enjoy a few people with you. To score a 50% means you could be well adjusted, not going out to the extreams, or that you constantly jump out the the extremes. It does not mean you are nill, it just means that you, for example, like to have a healthy conversation without practicing verbal diarrhea... for the lack of a better term.

So don't consider one to be advantages over the other, given a specific environment even being very low on emotional stability can be advantageous. Although in most situations being neurotic is very detrimental to your health, but I'm sure those who need to know that already do.

Maybe I better take it again.....OK this time I took it as a male, and answered many right down the middle because I am a dual personality at my core. HA all I did was increase my mind to medium lol. strange
Male (I lied)
submissive
Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 41%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 41%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

pisha if it isn't fashioned after Jung's personality tests..pishaaaa on it

Thats interesting, it seems to have just bumped all your results up a little. Maybe thats due to a slight difference in the average results between genders.

Hmm...

I wonder how data would be interpreted if I took the test as a man? Is there a diff?

Most differences would be a result of socialization. The only "natural" one I can think of would be that male brains have a higher innate talent for spacial thinking, while female brains have a higher innate talent for expression.

So as a whole women could score higher on extroversion and accommodation, and inquisitiveness when concerning art. While males may score higher on orderliness and inquisitiveness concerning technical knowledge.

And even that would only be so in specific situations if at all.

So, form the data give, here are results. Things to keep in mind, some groups, (such as those dominant) have very few cases.

First up, accommodation, I think that's the one everyone had their money on.

attachment.php

Results show that between D/s sides, there is indeed a noticeable difference. Subs being more accommodating, and doms being less.

Characteristics of being highly accomodating
respectful, sympathetic, supportive, helpful, play by the rules, gets along with others, in tune with others, agreeable, peaceful, socially conscious, warm hearted, selfless, people pleasing, me last

Characteristics of those very low on accommodation
insensitive, schizoid, disinterested in others, break/ignore the rules, aloof or disagreeable, out of tune w/ others, competitive, warlike, socially inconsiderate, cold hearted, selfish, self pleasing, me first

Here is another chart showing more specific groups.
attachment.php

Slaves appear higher then subs, but if we had more slave data I think they would look much more similar. Even now the mean of slaves and subs are almost the same. Others, which contains tops, switches, bottoms, etc, is fairly all over, which makes sense. Doms, again, are low with a mean far bellow any other.

Next up, emotional stability and extroversion. Now this one is kind of interesting.

First, specific groups

Emotional stability
attachment.php

Extroversion
attachment.php

These two graphs are almost identical, expect for doms. It seems ones extroversion and emotional stability are linked. Doms being the exception, they are just not accommodating enough to be social. Hmm, I should test for correlations.

Here you have the D/s dynamic

Emotional stability
attachment.php

Extroversion
attachment.php

You can see by the means that doms are more emotionally stable, yet less extroverted.

Attachments

• Acpower.jpg
    Acpower.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 224
  • Acrole.jpg
    Acrole.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Emrole.jpg
    Emrole.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Exrole.jpg
    Exrole.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
(extra attachments)

Attachments

• Empower.jpg
    Empower.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 209
  • Expower.jpg
    Expower.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 215
YC - for the statistics-impared folks, can you explain the charts, please?

The darker line in the middle of the shaded box is the statistical mean, correct? And the boxes cover the majority of the data (I think I have that slightly off)? Do the lines coming up and down from the main boxes cover the extremes of the data in those categories, then?

I'm not really surprised much.
Accomodation is really the main issue, as I see it.

I've met really Dominant extroverts who are the "everyone follows him when he walks into the room" types often. I've met submissive extroverts who are the "amazing host, always filling everyone's glass before it's empty" types.

Emotional stability - well....

I think this part of the test has a gender gap component. Most women will consider themselves "worriers" and a lot of men will worry about a ton of shit without considering themselves "worriers." If you put down something like "sometimes I can't sleep because of something that happened at work" you'd probably see some closing of the gender gap on anxiety issues.

Women tend to sweat small stuff and totally not sweat the really huge stuff. Men tend to not sweat any small stuff and totally sweat really huge stuff. It's how we're socialized.

The subs here answering this ditty are, to my knowledge, all female and female-bodied and raised.

Sub males I've dealt with are about 50/50 split in terms of whether I'd say they were anxious, insecure, charmingly neurotic people versus stoic, even keeled, calming people to be around. I'm pretty midpoint on the worry spectrum so I respond well to both types of people.

Hello!

Female
submissive

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

RCOAI
(2.5% of women; 4.5% of men)

not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident

it often does not make me happy to put the needs, desires and whims of others ahead of my own. throughout life that very thing has caused me great stress and enormous depression. so i would say that just because someone is submissive, does not mean that they necessarily are happy to submit or "accomodate."

Yea...

What she said :(

Stop make romantic stuff what isn't.

This test made me mad. Made me seem like a yucky person and i dun think am soooo terrible and horrible. THey putted in a lot of OR things that are really should be AND things.

i don't like this place anymore.

Back