Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add one other small thing.....the ability to go on and on and on until you've both cum so many times that you drift off in each others arms too weak to want more!!:cattail:

That is an excellent description. :kiss::rose:

Being with a woman is like being truly freed, released. The pleasure one experiences with her is unbound.

You're sooooo right!! A guy is great for some things and I love them but another lady is just a constant source of new and exciting experiences.:cattail:

Forgot FG's rule.....wearing a xl t-shirt hubby bought me on vacation that says "squeeze these" and of course, nothing else. Would LOVE for one of you ladies to follow the t-shirts instructions!!!
QUOTE]

mmmmm....niiiice :devil: can i add a soft lick as well?

Well the ONLY thing better than sucking a tit is having mine sucked....insert long mooooooooooan here!!!!:kiss:

Hi all :) This seems like a good place to just say that I miss my girlfriend. My husband and I moved before Christmas, and she stayed behind with her family. We still talk a lot, but I miss touching her, kissing her, smelling her...

Ok, so I hit it off with my hot date yesterday... not enough to rent a room, but enough to see her again at some point.

It's been so long since I've had to seduce a woman, any suggestions?

Ok, so I hit it off with my hot date yesterday... not enough to rent a room, but enough to see her again at some point.

It's been so long since I've had to seduce a woman, any suggestions?

Tease, play, if you go fishing, its about the bait being attractive enough to get the fish to bite on it. After all nobody puts the "hook" into the fish's mouth, it must swallow the bait in order to be hooked!!

Make the seduction be her idea w/o it being forced or rushed, if you are patient enough and sensitive enough let her be the one to guide you in what seduces her. In other words let her show you the way but at the sametime you open the door and invite her in!!

morning gorgeous women :kiss::rose:

what a beautiful day. especially with this view (being under rawkchik) :devil::catroar:

Hey -- just wanted to pop in and say hi =)

A!! You are the absolute bomb for posting here, thank you so much besides the fact you have 1 hot, sexy av pic that I know will be much admired by the women on this thread!!!!

Hello Ladies.........

First off Filly Gal, A great thread. Although I'm not able to get on at nite because of my child. I look forward to it in the mornings when I can. I can't add a lot to what has been said, my ex caught me with my GF 4 years ago and freaked out. I could never make him understand why I needed her. Her touch, her smell, her body next to mine. The whole time I was with her I never denied him. the sex was actually great with him, but BETTER with her in a different way. I didn't want a divorce, I even offered for him to get a GF if that would make things right. I wasn't looking for a threesome, thats what he wanted, I needed my "girl time" he just couldn't get it, one day he was gone.It was the smartest thing he ever did during our marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back