Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

Hi there! I'm G......I am 36 so far as physical age, but 16 in real life. I am a real orphan growing up in foster care from 4-17, in 15 different homes. I do not play like I am 16 that is just me, I don't know what it's like to be little in the emotional sense, was too busy surviving. I have a 4 year old inside me but I hate her.

I am married to my Daddy of 16 years, and am desperately in need of a Mommy. I feel like the older I get, and the safer I feel the more I regress into "childlike ways" I do not TRY to get in trouble, trouble just seems to follow after me. I do not mean to be complicated, it just comes naturally. oh yeah and one more thing......the more of a bratty, smart ass I am the better my mood. Otherwise I take myself and things far too seriously. I am very emotionally intense, in fact more intense than most can handle, but I'm happy to have found this group and maybe just maybe I will find some friends here....giggles

hallo :)

I'm newcomer here and 33, but let me join your bi curious women club.

To be honest, homosexual relationship isn't my primary fetish. Most of all I like incest talks, but both these things putting together makes me very aroused.

Very interested...

My issues are that I'm interested...but like all other attractions it's not a "generic just anyone"...if that makes sense.

I want another woman who understands interest in exploration of sensation, seduction and then respecting boundaries.

Guess that's why I've yet to get my first taste of what I fantasize of? I'd love to start with foreplay with a woman and then let my husband finish me off... guess that's the gradual intro that's safe for me?

Love to chat sometime...:)

The "not just anyone" makes perfect sense and in fact is quite sensible. There are times I wake up and am in such a mood that I think about jumping on my bike and riding to va beach and then riding the first pretty thing that gives me a look. Don't really do that too often but it does make for a nice fantasy.

I've just booked a facial and back, neck and shoulder massage from the sweet young beautician who hit on me a lunchtime.

I know, I know.....call me a slut if you must but it's a professional service that she's providing and I'm dying to find out if the way she hooked me is the way she gets all of her clients.

Hi

Hi, i think this thread is right for me, im bi and over 35, just lol, hope to make some friends, oh and im from uk xx

hello ladies. i'm 38 and very bi. i hope everyone has a great weekend.....kisses,alyssa

Back