Bi-Curious...Nikki's steppin' out

:kiss: And I love being in front of the lens. I guess that works out well for everyone then. :heart: Trying to think of what to do for my next set of pictures... any thoughts?

I do have thoughts but they may violate site rules!:D

I've stalled long enough... Here's a few more from the other night. Gonna have to whip out the camera again soon, I'm running out. I'm sure Mike and I can arrange that though. :cattail:

These are really pretty! :rose:

more teasing

I've stalled long enough... Here's a few more from the other night. Gonna have to whip out the camera again soon, I'm running out. I'm sure Mike and I can arrange that though. :cattail:

Such sensual pics.....A lingering hand and a a hard nipple poking through. I think I've met my teasing match..and I'm loving it .......I definitely want more *grins*

We did a photoshoot last night and I took this one right at the very end as we were looking pictures over. The way she as standing was just so extremely cute and adorable that I had to take a picture and show y'all on here. :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
We did a photoshoot last night and I took this one right at the very end as we were looking pictures over. The way she as standing was just so extremely cute and adorable that I had to take a picture and show y'all on here. :)

attachment.php

Cute and adorable indeed....and very very tempting :)

When all else fails... go to Forever 21 for inspiration. :)

Little white socks, school girl skirt, and Hello Kitty. Yup. Perfect. :kiss:

Last edited:
Such sensual pics.....A lingering hand and a a hard nipple poking through. I think I've met my teasing match..and I'm loving it .......I definitely want more *grins*

Let the game begin!! :) And ask and you shall receive. Hope you like the new ones.

Like you said in my thread babe...damn I take some hot ass pics of you and I certainly hope the guys here know how hard it was to do so. Literally...:devil: :kiss::heart::kiss:

Two words...

So, Julia Roberts told Richard Gere that her legs were 44 inches from hip to toe and she was wrapping him up in 88 inches of therapy. Well... I have her beat by 8 inches. My legs are 48 inches from hip to toe...

Anyone in need of therapy??? :devil::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Two words:

Hubba

and hubba.

like them?..? Yes!

Great shots. I found myself wanting to look up those long luscious legs to see what was underneath that skirt, and crank my neck to see round behind you on that last shot. I don't know how Mike copes! Don't even get me started on the kitty; -)

Great shots. I found myself wanting to look up those long luscious legs to see what was underneath that skirt, and crank my neck to see round behind you on that last shot. I don't know how Mike copes! Don't even get me started on the kitty; -)

It's not the easiest thing in the world to do. I try my best to stay professional when taking them...I usually get into photographer mode and start picturing the shots before taking them, making sure lighting is correct and everything. That's how I cope, it's not easy though, that's for damn sure.

It's not the easiest thing in the world to do. I try my best to stay professional when taking them...I usually get into photographer mode and start picturing the shots before taking them, making sure lighting is correct and everything. That's how I cope, it's not easy though, that's for damn sure.

You are a man of strong constitution! The shots are great and so is the model. I'm sure you find a way to de-stress after your hard work....but that's a whole different shoot I guess.

You are a man of strong constitution! The shots are great and so is the model. I'm sure you find a way to de-stress after your hard work....but that's a whole different shoot I guess.

You would think that with a model like Nikki it would be easy to take pictures right? But when you have someone with her beauty and you want to show it off, you have to get very creative and think about what you're doing all the time. It seriously can fry your brain after a while, not that I don't absolutely love taking pictures of her for everyone to enjoy. I'll be even busier the Saturday after next when we go see Steph and her husband...could get crazy but I'll be certain to take some hot ass pictures for y'all.

As for the de-stressing? That's a while different thread hahaha :devil:

You would think that with a model like Nikki it would be easy to take pictures right? But when you have someone with her beauty and you want to show it off, you have to get very creative and think about what you're doing all the time. It seriously can fry your brain after a while, not that I don't absolutely love taking pictures of her for everyone to enjoy. I'll be even busier the Saturday after next when we go see Steph and her husband...could get crazy but I'll be certain to take some hot ass pictures for y'all.

As for the de-stressing? That's a while different thread hahaha :devil:

I believe you! The tease requires much more thought. You guys also frame the shots and create the mood. I really appreciate it (I guess you can tell). It's hot looking at the finished shots but it must be hard... creating them and concentrating while you do.

A whole new thread! I can new hardly cope with this one :). Tell me more I will have to subscribe. ......

I believe you! The tease requires much more thought. You guys also frame the shots and create the mood. I really appreciate it (I guess you can tell). It's hot looking at the finished shots but it must be hard... creating them and concentrating while you do.

A whole new thread! I can new hardly cope with this one :). Tell me more I will have to subscribe. ......

I also have been using my cell phone for these which I think is just about over. While I like the pictures, who wouldn't, I don't really like the quality a cell phone gives versus my good camera. I will definitely be bringing that one out on our little visit to Steph and her husband's house. I try my best to set a mood for them that fits the attire Nikki is wearing. I'm very glad it's appreciated as much as it is. :)

Back