Making Out w Men

wayward61

Virgin
Im getting totally jacked w foreplay fantasies. Not just the sucking and fucking, but all the fun that goes on before, incl kissing and making out. 'Would love to hear more fantasies about this. I'd really like to learn how to flirt w a man I want.

So even when I stared into this lifestyle, kissing a guy was one thing that, if asked, I would have said "hard pass". It did not sound erotic at all. Until it happened. It's probably good that the first time was also my first "regular"...and we had many occasions prior...and I just was in the throes of ecstasy with no time to react and before I knew it, we were locking lips and it was SO GODDAMN HOT! Fast forward years later and Incident #2 occurs...this time another state and I'm laying on the massage table getting a full body massage by a guy...on my back...and he starts kissing my neck. I didn't protest (why? it felt great!) and he got bolder and started kissing my ear...still I just enjoyed and I suppose silence = consent because the next thing I knew, we were making out! And...once again...fucking HOT! I'd say more, but I'm writing up this entire latter encounter, so...look for that story!

My first kiss was an older man that seduced me. I was taken back for a moment. I couldnt deny my bodies natural response and got rock hard and throbbed feeling his tongue in my throat
PM if you want to know more details

Last edited:
Im getting totally jacked w foreplay fantasies. Not just the sucking and fucking, but all the fun that goes on before, incl kissing and making out. 'Would love to hear more fantasies about this. I'd really like to learn how to flirt w a man I want.
Love kissing men -- very sexy! I've also found that nippling fondling and kissing/sucking are wonderful foreplays. Let's chat and talk about more!

That is why as a CD I shave my entire body...I want daddy to be able to suck my nipples, etc...and have it feel like a girl. My skin is fair and very soft. I wish I was born about 10 years later because while I did not know this about myself, when I was younger I would have been the classic twink - skinny, fair skin, almost hairless...big cock. And? While I do not condone anything not by the law (as if there are really any "laws" in the U.S.) my "biographical fantasy" is that I at the age of....let's just vaguely say "teens"...would have been turned out by a neighbor daddy. OMG that would have been so fucking hot! Even hotter if his wife approved and she watched and/or directed me...shit! (Note: not saying "watch me shit" no...the last word there was just me kind of saying...wow).

That is why as a CD I shave my entire body...I want daddy to be able to suck my nipples, etc...and have it feel like a girl. My skin is fair and very soft. I wish I was born about 10 years later because while I did not know this about myself, when I was younger I would have been the classic twink - skinny, fair skin, almost hairless...big cock. And? While I do not condone anything not by the law (as if there are really any "laws" in the U.S.) my "biographical fantasy" is that I at the age of....let's just vaguely say "teens"...would have been turned out by a neighbor daddy. OMG that would have been so fucking hot! Even hotter if his wife approved and she watched and/or directed me...shit! (Note: not saying "watch me shit" no...the last word there was just me kind of saying...wow).
You sound unbelievably sexy! Would love to chat more with you. Thanks!

I kissed a man recently for the first time and it was awesome. He was a stranger in the park. I loved the hairy roughness of his beard against my face and the way his stubble rubbed against my lips. We embraced and pulled each other in and our bodies and our dicks rubbed off each other through our jeans. I loved the feeling of our chests together. The passion and the deep breathing was so fast to rise. Then a stranger approached and broke the spell. It was incredibly hot and I can't wait to do it again.

Back