38583 Looking for a top to pop my cherry

TrailerHitch

Adventure Seeker
Bi-curious MWM in an open marriage, my wife approves of my exploring my bi-side as long as I play safe.

I am looking for a man to help me learn to be a good cocksucker, and to take his hard cock into my ass. I would like us to be friends but to be honest at this point I just want to do this and see if this is what I want and need in my life. I am okay with mutual masturbation, making out, kissing, sucking your cock, you sucking mine if you'd like, and you fucking me.

Within reason I can travel so don't be afraid even if you aren't in my state or close by.

I guess I should add that age, as long as you are at least 18, doesn't matter, including older. Also race or ethnicity doesn't matter either. If you are a top Transsexual or passable crossdresser that may be an option too.

Come on folks help a guy out here.

I guess I should add that age, as long as you are at least 18, doesn't matter, including older. Also race or ethnicity doesn't matter either. If you are a top Transsexual or passable crossdresser that may be an option too.

Come on folks help a guy out here.
Hi baby

A strict mistress interested in dominating loyal submissive who crave to be strictly dominated and feminized by a fierce & strict Mistress
Kinks include:domination,feminization,irl and also female led relationship
I don't crave any of that. But thanks for advertising on my post

Bi-curious MWM in an open marriage, my wife approves of my exploring my bi-side as long as I play safe.

I am looking for a man to help me learn to be a good cocksucker, and to take his hard cock into my ass. I would like us to be friends but to be honest at this point I just want to do this and see if this is what I want and need in my life. I am okay with mutual masturbation, making out, kissing, sucking your cock, you sucking mine if you'd like, and you fucking me.

Within reason I can travel so don't be afraid even if you aren't in my state or close by.
Lucky

Feel free to message me

Hi Hun X

Am ready to fulfill your desire

Just the kind of buddy I need in my life

Hi Hun, whereabouts are you?
Love to get naked with you and we can have loads of pleasure together. If you like your wife could watch and maybe join in? X

Hi Hun, whereabouts are you?
Love to get naked with you and we can have loads of pleasure together. If you like your wife could watch and maybe join in? X
If this is for me I am located halfway between Nashville and Knoxville Tennessee. I would like my wife to watch and participate if she would!

Sorry hun didn't realise you were in the states I'm in the UK.
If you'd like to exchange cock pics and maybe sexy ones of your wife I'd like that

Back