Bi-Curious...Nikki's steppin' out

Nikki wanted to show you her breasts. :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mmmm that is one sexy bra. And that tatoo is just perfect.

I would probably just oggle her until she ask me if i was just going to stare or if i waa goiing to take action.

Every picture you post makes me want her more!

You probably wouldn't have to wait too long for her to say that to you...or she would just tell you that you need to eat her hot, wet, and oh so delicious pussy...:devil:

Every pic I post of her does the same to me too, except I have her all to myself...though I'm willing to share her :D

You probably wouldn't have to wait too long for her to say that to you...or she would just tell you that you need to eat her hot, wet, and oh so delicious pussy...:devil:

Every pic I post of her does the same to me too, except I have her all to myself...though I'm willing to share her :D
Good morning you too VERY, sexy people!!!

I'm still here!

Hi everyone. I wanted to pop in real quick to say that I'm still around and have seen your wonderful comments and read your messages. :)

Hang in there with me. I promise I'll post again soon. (I know, I'm repeating myself). For now, how about a little tease to end your night/start your day? :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I wanted to pop in real quick to say that I'm still around and have seen your wonderful comments and read your messages. :)

Hang in there with me. I promise I'll post again soon. (I know, I'm repeating myself). For now, how about a little tease to end your night/start your day? :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Hi ! Just back in the land of the Internet. ...it nice to see you have kept your hand in while I was away !:kiss:

After a lot of talking, Mike and I have decided that we need to take a break from Lit. Things have gone from being fun to feeling like a chore to keep up the thread. So it's definitely time to get back in touch with reality and each other. We will pop in from time to time to say hello.

This isn't goodbye... Just TTFN.

Cheers everyone!
:heart: Nikki

PS. Pictures will be coming down tonight.

I'll definitely miss you both. You are great fun and have a great thread. You certainly brightened up Lit and made me smile!

Say hi if you pop back in.

After a lot of talking, Mike and I have decided that we need to take a break from Lit. Things have gone from being fun to feeling like a chore to keep up the thread. So it's definitely time to get back in touch with reality and each other. We will pop in from time to time to say hello.

This isn't goodbye... Just TTFN.

Cheers everyone!
:heart: Nikki

PS. Pictures will be coming down tonight.

Sorry its becoming a chore, it definitely shouldn't be. So you're doing the right thing, and you're more awesome for being able to make that call! ;)

*ttfn smooches* ;)

Ahhhh, you will be missed! Following your heart is never wrong, and your hearts are with each other. Take care of yourself, take care of each other, and we'll all take care of Lit-land while you're away. :heart:

Thank you all...

Lots of love and best wishes and thanks to you two from me.

Hope you and mike continue to a fantastic sex life even without sharing it with the pervs here

I'll miss you both. Please don't be strangers!

Kim

You both shall be missed. Thanks for posting!!

I'll definitely miss you both. You are great fun and have a great thread. You certainly brightened up Lit and made me smile!

Say hi if you pop back in.

Sorry its becoming a chore, it definitely shouldn't be. So you're doing the right thing, and you're more awesome for being able to make that call!

*ttfn smooches* ;)

Ahhhh, you will be missed! Following your heart is never wrong, and your hearts are with each other. Take care of yourself, take care of each other, and we'll all take care of Lit-land while you're away. :heart:

I would love to take hours to reply to each of you individually, but I would be repeating myself and being a hypocrite. LOL I popped in tonight to check messages, write back to those of you who sent me some very wonderful and touching thoughts, and to reply to everyone here. I wanted all of you to know that your well-wishes were heard, felt, and deeply appreciated.

It's encouraging to know that, above all else (perving and exposing ourselves included :D), we are still understood and respected as real people who have real lives and real responsibilities that need to come first. We've made a lot of friends, and hope to continue making new ones when the time comes to be back more regularly. I really hope a lot of you are still around. Please wave and give me a :caning: if you see me around. :devil:

For now, this will be my last post on this thread... for now. (I intended to say that twice :)) I'm not deleting this thread and do hope to return before too long. If Mike's Teasing Challenge thread is still going strong, I'll stop in and say, "Hi" when I'm here. I'll even submit a picture now and then.

Take care of yourselves... however you need to do that, please do. :devil: Shoot me a PM if you would like to talk, chat, BS about work... I don't care. LOL I may not get back right away, but I will reply when I can.

:heart::heart::heart:Nikki

Just found your site.

Hope I get to see some of the original pics

You are gorgeous

Back