Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cipher said:Hello james!!!![]()
Hello jimm!!!![]()
How are the both of you tonight??? *hugz*

Cipher said:Hello james!!!![]()
Hello jimm!!!![]()
How are the both of you tonight??? *hugz*
jimmojr said:
How are you doing sweet cipher?
*{*Hugs*}*
Cipher said:
Glad to hear you're doing well!!
I am doing quite well also!!..Thank you.![]()
U have 20 more posts until you get an av..got anything in mind??
jimmojr said:Good evening all!
How are we all doing tonight?
![]()
redelicious said:
Hey Sweetie! Doing well, and you?
jimmojr said:
I have not thought of any actually.
Will have to think about that!!
As I have said before I love your everchanging av!

Cipher said:
Well i'm sure you'll pick one out to your mood or your personality..that's why mine change so on a daily or every few days basis..and i actually found 4 lastnight that i love..so..lol it'll be changing soon..
![]()

jimmojr said:
I am doing well thank you!
Just settling in for the night.
Hope you have been having fun on Lit tonight!
hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr"jimmojr said:
I am doing well thank you!
Just settling in for the night.
Hope you have been having fun on Lit tonight!

jamor9 said:hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that I fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr"Thanks for being 36!!!
![]()
BTW..just stopping through on my way to bed..hope everyone is having a great night!!![]()
jimmojr said:
Hmm still new to this so will have to find a good one but may take a while!!![]()

jamor9 said:hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr"Thanks for being 36!!!
![]()
BTW..just stopping through on my way to bed..hope everyone is having a great night!!![]()
Cipher said:
That's what i thought too..but it's pretty simple..and the one that's meant for you..just jumps out at you..LoL
I sound like i'm a professional avatar spokesperson..LMFAO!!![]()

jamor9 said:hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr"Thanks for being 36!!!
![]()
BTW..just stopping through on my way to bed..hope everyone is having a great night!!![]()
Yeah..I know.....dont need any full grown kids that I knew nothing about tracking me down!!redelicious said:
Now THAT would be scarey!
Have a great night Jim![]()
![]()
Red

jimmojr said:
Glad to be of service Jamor9!
Was good to see you as you were passing through!
![]()
jamor9 said:Yeah..I know.....dont need any full grown kids that I knew nothing about tracking me down!!![]()
have a great night folks..talk to ya soon!!
*Grabbing Red in a big hug and bending her backwards for a deep, wet, passionate kiss*![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
jamor9 said:
Thanks guy who is not my son!! *wiping sweat form my forehead*![]()
Night!!

jimmojr said:
LOL
Sounds like a new Career!!!
I will find the right thing I am sure!
I will yell if I need help!
![]()
Cipher said:Hello james!!!![]()
Hello jimm!!!![]()
How are the both of you tonight??? *hugz*
