James G 5
Holding Lit together
- Joined
- May 16, 2002
- Posts
- 12,586
xx--jasmine--xx said:
good morning porphry
i'm VERY much hoping you win the contest![]()
Traitor!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
xx--jasmine--xx said:
good morning porphry
i'm VERY much hoping you win the contest![]()

xx--jasmine--xx said:
mmm yess. that's a great choice of words



wildone28 said:
Hey Sweetie!!
Well I am here for a few minutes now..I hope that you are doing good!!
Glad you had fun last night..That is what you were supposed to do..You did exactly what you were supposed to do and the men had as much fun as you!
You go girl!
![]()

OK..so noted....some of the guys here are PERverts....some, such as james and myself are PROverts...and the ladies, well at least jasmine, are pervertesses, any body else have some changes to make???xx--jasmine--xx said:
jamor... honey... i beg to differ.. i'm a pervertess![]()
Gem_tiger said:
Nite-Nite Shorty, see ya later![]()
![]()

casper3110 said:Hi BBW!
How is everyone this evening?

wildone28 said:
Night nite Gem...And I am not that short..lol![]()
Sweet dreams to you!![]()

wildone28 said:
Hey Sweetie..I am good..how are you?![]()

Gem_tiger said:
(I know but, it sounds good don't it)
Thanks Hon. I'll have the bestest dreams![]()
![]()
casper3110 said:Night all! Only signed on to catch up and play while packing... don't know when I will get back on.


Cipher said:Hello everyone!!!
What's goin on??? Can i just say i tried to be on earlier, but for some reason i couldn't log onto lit until now..LoL
I got the lit withdrawl n shit..LoL I even called the betty ford clinic..LoL![]()
![]()
wildone28 said:
Goodnight Casper..Take care of yourself..We will miss you while you are gone but you will be back with us soon!![]()
redelicious said:
Hey Girl-
Shoot, were you around the night lit's server was down? I think there were several of us who clearly needed some kind of a 12 step program that night.

Cipher said:
Ohh girl..really?? OMG..i woulda been a mess..LoL (J/K)
I emailed laurel after like an hour of tying she mailed me back saying that the server was doing some hellafied improvements..so now that i'm here i'm kinda curious what kinda improving was actually done![]()
Good to be here..funny how when ur here chatting and having fun, you don't think you're addicted..but when u can't get on..LoL I was like dayum..i'm a lit junkie..LoL
![]()
redelicious said:
Yep- starting to wonder what I did before lit (and I've only been around since May).
Now that's scarey!!
Cipher said:
LoL!! I hear ya tho gf![]()
It's hard..because there's so many great people here and you can't stay away from your friends so u end up coming back and becoming a lit addict..LoL![]()
*Stands up* My name is jessika and i'm an addict...
redelicious said:
"HI JESSIKA"
Definetely know what you mean about the friend thing. There are a few people on here that I really look forward to seeing every day.
Cipher said:
Oh yeah, i most def agree with that, i think that's why i come back to this thread daily..some of the other ones i visit, i only do so because of 2 or 3 people, but this thread is where "home" is for me..so i know what you mean.
redelicious said:
"HI JESSIKA"
Definetely know what you mean about the friend thing. There are a few people on here that I really look forward to seeing every day.
