BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrnyhrny said:


Somehow, I am just guessing here, I do not think that there will really be a loser in this one. A whole lot of winners, yes.:D

Being a man I have to side with James. It's a man thing. If one jumps off a bridge, we all do.

I forgive you AND your testicles, hrny ;)
 
hrnyhrny said:


Allow me, using my tongue to lap up between your thighs, tasting and sucking on your lips.

Reaching up and caressing your breasts, my hands coming down to your bum and thighs.

I continue to lick and open you with my tongue, drinking of you and your wetness.

Delicious!


MMM Hrny - I now truely know what it is to be eaten!!
 
James G 5 said:


Hasn't hurt mine any, I'm told they're nice-sized
I'm told I'm "sweet" to the taste
My theory is that all the sugar in the Dew "sweetens the mix" so to speak :p

i think you're on to something there James :)
you are what you eat after all :p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Red!!

jamor9 said:
Hmmmm..I cam thimk of several ways for you to "pay" me Red...most of them have to do with fulfilling most of those fantasies that you posted when you first joined our little group of perverts!!:D :devil: :kiss: :heart:

jamor... honey... i beg to differ.. i'm a pervertess :p
 
hrnyhrny said:


I can not tell you how happy I am that you do. Thank you.


::::::laughing:::::

If we had tickets to sell for the "awards ceremony," then I'd make sure you had a front row seat.

;)
 
Cipher said:



Hi lady_sam, it's been awhile since i've seen you..i did however stop by to see your thread earlier today..i didn't have any advice for you, so i didn't post :(

Are things better for you now??

Nice to see you!!:rose:

I'm doing better Cipher, much, thank you. And nice to see you again too. I've not been around much lately.
 
redelicious said:



MMM Hrny - I now truely know what it is to be eaten!!

And I have had a delightful gastronomic experience myself. Wait, I feel that the fruits need a coating of fresh cream to enhance their flavor. Fortunately I just happen to have some.

Wait just a second and I will get it for you.:devil:
 
hrnyhrny said:


And I have had a delightful gastronomic experience myself. Wait, I feel that the fruits need a coating of fresh cream to enhance their flavor. Fortunately I just happen to have some.

Wait just a second and I will get it for you.:devil:

MMM, I love cream. May I taste a sample?
 
porphry said:



::::::laughing:::::

If we had tickets to sell for the "awards ceremony," then I'd make sure you had a front row seat.

;)

You would have to put STAY DRI on the floor in front of me to keep my drool in check.
 
redelicious said:


MMM, I love cream. May I taste a sample?

Yes, but be careful with the container. It may all spill out and I would hate to see it not being used to coat the fruits.
 
hrnyhrny said:


Yes, but be careful with the container. It may all spill out and I would hate to see it not being used to coat the fruits.

Oh, I will try not to spill a drop of your cream, but if I do, will you help me clean it up?:p
 
redelicious said:


Oh, I will try not to spill a drop of your cream, but if I do, will you help me clean it up?:p

But of course. I will first put it on the fruits and then eat them up. When I am done you will have no need of a bath. My tongue will have done that. I also blow dry.
 
hrnyhrny said:


But of course. I will first put it on the fruits and then eat them up. When I am done you will have no need of a bath. My tongue will have done that. I also blow dry.

As long as we get to share your cream, Hrny, I will dine with you anytime
 
xx--jasmine--xx said:


:kiss:
yess.. a little scratch behind the ears please.. :kiss:

Scratching you behind the ears, moving my hand over your neck and along your back and then back again.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Red!!

xx--jasmine--xx said:


jamor... honey... i beg to differ.. i'm a pervertess :p

perverts, pervertesses, proverts and prevertesses, all are welcome here. so nice to find a place so inviting and pleasant.
 
redelicious said:


As long as we get to share your cream, Hrny, I will dine with you anytime

I look forward to our dinners, suppers, breakfasts, lunches and brunches.
 
Well everyone-

I have had a lot of fun tonight, but I have to get up in just a few hours.

Sweet dreams all:kiss:

Red
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top