BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildone28 said:


Hey Sweetie!!

Well I am here for a few minutes now..I hope that you are doing good!!
Glad you had fun last night..That is what you were supposed to do..:D You did exactly what you were supposed to do and the men had as much fun as you! ;) You go girl!

:kiss::kiss:

Nite-Nite Shorty, see ya later:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Red!!

xx--jasmine--xx said:


jamor... honey... i beg to differ.. i'm a pervertess :p
OK..so noted....some of the guys here are PERverts....some, such as james and myself are PROverts...and the ladies, well at least jasmine, are pervertesses, any body else have some changes to make???:D ;)
 
wildone28 said:


Night nite Gem...And I am not that short..lol :p
Sweet dreams to you! :kiss:

(I know but, it sounds good don't it)

Thanks Hon. I'll have the bestest dreams:kiss: :rose:
 
Night all! Only signed on to catch up and play while packing... don't know when I will get back on.
 
casper3110 said:
Night all! Only signed on to catch up and play while packing... don't know when I will get back on.

Goodnight Casper..Take care of yourself..We will miss you while you are gone but you will be back with us soon! :kiss::rose:
 
Hello everyone!!!

What's goin on??? Can i just say i tried to be on earlier, but for some reason i couldn't log onto lit until now..LoL

I got the lit withdrawl n shit..LoL I even called the betty ford clinic..LoL:p :p
 
Cipher said:
Hello everyone!!!

What's goin on??? Can i just say i tried to be on earlier, but for some reason i couldn't log onto lit until now..LoL

I got the lit withdrawl n shit..LoL I even called the betty ford clinic..LoL:p :p


Hey Girl-
Shoot, were you around the night lit's server was down? I think there were several of us who clearly needed some kind of a 12 step program that night.
 
redelicious said:



Hey Girl-
Shoot, were you around the night lit's server was down? I think there were several of us who clearly needed some kind of a 12 step program that night.

Ohh girl..really?? OMG..i woulda been a mess..LoL (J/K)

I emailed laurel after like an hour of tying she mailed me back saying that the server was doing some hellafied improvements..so now that i'm here i'm kinda curious what kinda improving was actually done:confused:

Good to be here..funny how when ur here chatting and having fun, you don't think you're addicted..but when u can't get on..LoL I was like dayum..i'm a lit junkie..LoL
:p
 
Cipher said:


Ohh girl..really?? OMG..i woulda been a mess..LoL (J/K)

I emailed laurel after like an hour of tying she mailed me back saying that the server was doing some hellafied improvements..so now that i'm here i'm kinda curious what kinda improving was actually done:confused:

Good to be here..funny how when ur here chatting and having fun, you don't think you're addicted..but when u can't get on..LoL I was like dayum..i'm a lit junkie..LoL
:p

Yep- starting to wonder what I did before lit (and I've only been around since May).

Now that's scarey!!
 
redelicious said:


Yep- starting to wonder what I did before lit (and I've only been around since May).

Now that's scarey!!


LoL!! I hear ya tho gf;)

It's hard..because there's so many great people here and you can't stay away from your friends so u end up coming back and becoming a lit addict..LoL:p

*Stands up* My name is jessika and i'm an addict...
 
Cipher said:



LoL!! I hear ya tho gf;)

It's hard..because there's so many great people here and you can't stay away from your friends so u end up coming back and becoming a lit addict..LoL:p

*Stands up* My name is jessika and i'm an addict...

"HI JESSIKA"

Definetely know what you mean about the friend thing. There are a few people on here that I really look forward to seeing every day.
 
redelicious said:


"HI JESSIKA"

Definetely know what you mean about the friend thing. There are a few people on here that I really look forward to seeing every day.


Oh yeah, i most def agree with that, i think that's why i come back to this thread daily..some of the other ones i visit, i only do so because of 2 or 3 people, but this thread is where "home" is for me..so i know what you mean.
 
Cipher said:



Oh yeah, i most def agree with that, i think that's why i come back to this thread daily..some of the other ones i visit, i only do so because of 2 or 3 people, but this thread is where "home" is for me..so i know what you mean.

Yep, me too. There are very cool people here. I have felt right at home from the start.
 
redelicious said:


"HI JESSIKA"

Definetely know what you mean about the friend thing. There are a few people on here that I really look forward to seeing every day.

Do I count? :D
:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top