BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello james!!!:kiss:

Hello jimm!!!:kiss:

How are the both of you tonight??? *hugz*
 
jimmojr said:


How are you doing sweet cipher?

*{*Hugs*}*


Glad to hear you're doing well!!
I am doing quite well also!!..Thank you.;)


U have 20 more posts until you get an av..got anything in mind??
 
Cipher said:



Glad to hear you're doing well!!
I am doing quite well also!!..Thank you.;)


U have 20 more posts until you get an av..got anything in mind??

I have not thought of any actually.

Will have to think about that!!

As I have said before I love your everchanging av!
 
redelicious said:


Hey Sweetie! Doing well, and you?

I am doing well thank you!

Just settling in for the night.

Hope you have been having fun on Lit tonight!
 
jimmojr said:


I have not thought of any actually.

Will have to think about that!!

As I have said before I love your everchanging av!


Well i'm sure you'll pick one out to your mood or your personality..that's why mine change on a daily or every few days basis..and i actually found 4 lastnight that i love..so..lol it'll be changing soon..
:p
 
Cipher said:



Well i'm sure you'll pick one out to your mood or your personality..that's why mine change so on a daily or every few days basis..and i actually found 4 lastnight that i love..so..lol it'll be changing soon..
:p

Hmm still new to this so will have to find a good one but may take a while!!:p
 
jimmojr said:


I am doing well thank you!

Just settling in for the night.

Hope you have been having fun on Lit tonight!

I'm glad you are well.

I really just got here not too long ago. But yeah, I'm having a nice night
 
jimmojr said:


I am doing well thank you!

Just settling in for the night.

Hope you have been having fun on Lit tonight!
hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr" :eek: Thanks for being 36!!!:D


BTW..just stopping through on my way to bed..hope everyone is having a great night!!:D
 
jamor9 said:
hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that I fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr" :eek: Thanks for being 36!!!:D


BTW..just stopping through on my way to bed..hope everyone is having a great night!!:D
 
jimmojr said:


Hmm still new to this so will have to find a good one but may take a while!!:p


That's what i thought too..but it's pretty simple..and the one that's meant for you..just jumps out at you..LoL
I sound like i'm a professional avatar spokesperson..LMFAO!!:D
 
jamor9 said:
hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr" :eek: Thanks for being 36!!!:D


BTW..just stopping through on my way to bed..hope everyone is having a great night!!:D

Now THAT would be scarey!

Have a great night Jim:kiss: :kiss:

Red
 
Cipher said:



That's what i thought too..but it's pretty simple..and the one that's meant for you..just jumps out at you..LoL
I sound like i'm a professional avatar spokesperson..LMFAO!!:D

LOL

Sounds like a new Career!!!

I will find the right thing I am sure!

I will yell if I need help!

:D
 
jamor9 said:
hey jimmojr!! Just went to check your profile!! Glad to see that you are as old as you are!! The one thing that fear more than anything else is having some young guy coming up to me and telling me that he is "JimMoJr" :eek: Thanks for being 36!!!:D


BTW..just stopping through on my way to bed..hope everyone is having a great night!!:D

Glad to be of service Jamor9!

Was good to see you as you were passing through!

:)
 
redelicious said:


Now THAT would be scarey!

Have a great night Jim:kiss: :kiss:

Red
Yeah..I know.....dont need any full grown kids that I knew nothing about tracking me down!!:eek:

have a great night folks..talk to ya soon!!

*Grabbing Red in a big hug and bending her backwards for a deep, wet, passionate kiss* :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
jimmojr said:


Glad to be of service Jamor9!

Was good to see you as you were passing through!

:)

Thanks guy who is not my son!! *wiping sweat form my forehead*:D

Night!!
 
jamor9 said:
Yeah..I know.....dont need any full grown kids that I knew nothing about tracking me down!!:eek:

have a great night folks..talk to ya soon!!

*Grabbing Red in a big hug and bending her backwards for a deep, wet, passionate kiss* :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Ahhhh, love it when you bend me over (in any direction).

Nite Nite
 
jimmojr said:


LOL

Sounds like a new Career!!!

I will find the right thing I am sure!

I will yell if I need help!

:D


LoL!!:p

U won't need my help i'm sure..but if u do, i'll be here...ur getting closer..ohhh lala..;)
 
Cipher said:
Hello james!!!:kiss:

Hello jimm!!!:kiss:

How are the both of you tonight??? *hugz*

Hiya Cipher-licious
Nice new AV, BTW
I hope I'm one of the folks you visit :D
:kiss: :rose:
 
Hello, Cipher. How's your night been so far? Did you see James' number over there? Would you trip him for me or something? Thanksssssssssssssssssssss ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top