BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Back - Cipher

DreamWizard47 said:
intenté aprender alemán en universidad, pero era demasiado temprano por la mañana. no podría hablar inglés que mañana temprana.


el oh me aprueba ve, tenía que cuando estaba en mí grado del eigth y yo recuerde que él poco y teníamos un año en High School secundaria pero la caí de mi scheduele, él era un lenguaje muy duro a aprender.
 
Re: Re: Back - Cipher

Cipher said:



el oh me aprueba ve, tenía que cuando estaba en mí grado del eigth y yo recuerde que él poco y teníamos un año en High School secundaria pero la caí de mi scheduele, él era un lenguaje muy duro a aprender.

at 6:45 in the morning it was like grunting como un morano
 
Re: Re: Cipher baby

DreamWizard47 said:


el aleman hace eso a mi


El alemán es muy difícil, muchos sonidos extraños hacer también con su garganta, y la pronunciación ma's thier no es fácil de conseguir.




:p
 
Sabes que?

¿Usted sabe lo que?? la otra gente que viene a esta cuerda de rosca va a preguntarse qué sucedió en here..it fue de francés al español, yo espera nadie consigue ofendida, allí es alot de la gente sensible que pudo pensar que hablábamos de ella.
:confused:
 
Good morning BBW...I hope that you all have a great day today.

Hiya Cipher sweetie..Love the New Av..I am like some of the others you are the AV Queen...Keep up the good work.

Hi Red..Sorry I must have just left after you got online last night..That will teach me to go to bed so early..LOL..I hope to catch you here tonight!

Hi James and Porphry..Looks like you both are doing good getting to 1000...Have you found out what the prize is yet?

Hey to jimmojr..Nice to see you here..Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Dream..Hi to you too....love the AV...Very nice.

Hi to hrnyhrny....I know you will be here sometime today..May you have a great day! *hugs* to ya and a :kiss: on the cheek

Hi to the rest of the BBW family..Everyone have a good day today....:kiss::rose:
 
good mornin bbw

hi all, just caught up on all the wed lit chat and no humpday stories????? whats up wit dat?? i got flashed at work whooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo
spaceACE:p :p :D
 
Originally posted by wildone28
Hiya Cipher sweetie..Love the New Av..I am like some of the others you are the AV Queen...Keep up the good work.


Hi girly!! Thanks..LoL But IMHO i think devil_d0ll still has the cooler av's..LoL Where she been lately, do u know??



:kiss: :heart:
 
Cipher said:
Originally posted by wildone28
Hiya Cipher sweetie..Love the New Av..I am like some of the others you are the AV Queen...Keep up the good work.


Hi girly!! Thanks..LoL But IMHO i think devil_d0ll still has the cooler av's..LoL Where she been lately, do u know??



:kiss: :heart:

No I have no idea about DD..I don't hear from her..Hopefully she is okay though...
And how are you today hon? :kiss::heart::rose:
 
wildone28 said:


No I have no idea about DD..I don't hear from her..Hopefully she is okay though...
And how are you today hon? :kiss::heart::rose:


I'm doing well thanks!! How are you??:kiss:

I hope she's okay too..it seems like forever since she's been here.


:heart: Hello cali!! :kiss:
 
Cipher said:



I'm doing well thanks!! How are you??:kiss:

I hope she's okay too..it seems like forever since she's been here.


:heart: Hello cali!! :kiss:

I am doing good..Just tired and hot...Trying to cool down..it is to hot here today..LOL..Have the ac and ceiling fan on high..

Yes I have not seen her here for a while either! :kiss:
 
wildone28 said:


I am doing good..Just tired and hot...Trying to cool down..it is to hot here today..LOL..Have the ac and ceiling fan on high..

Yes I have not seen her here for a while either! :kiss:


Ohh girl...thank goodness it's not sweltering here today...we're having some cooler weather..and i'm so greatful..LoL
I have ac but it still makes having to go out a pain when u gotta get out of an air condtioned car..LoL

I hope some cooler weather comes your way!!;)

Where's ur man been girly?? he's been MIA too..
 
Cipher said:



Ohh girl...thank goodness it's not sweltering here today...we're having some cooler weather..and i'm so greatful..LoL
I have ac but it still makes having to go out a pain when u gotta get out of an air condtioned car..LoL

I hope some cooler weather comes your way!!;)

Where's ur man been girly?? he's been MIA too..

It is not as hot as it has been here today but it is still to hot for me..LOL..I took a walk and that made me burn up more..but now I am cooling off finally!

He has been working on a webpage for me to go with my message board..he got it done last night..It looks awesome..:kiss: Thanks for asking about him!
 
taking a moment

To stop in and hug all the beautiful Ladies
well maybe a few gropes too if I can get by with it

:rose:
 
Wild..well u gonna tell me the link so i can stop by and post on ur board??? LoL How u gonna tell me about it and not give me no info..LoL :p

Glad to hear ur hunny is doing good :)



Hello Woody!!!:kiss: How are ya??? U can grope me anytime:devil:

Nice to see you!!:D
 
Re: taking a moment

Woodmiester said:
To stop in and hug all the beautiful Ladies
well maybe a few gropes too if I can get by with it

:rose:

WOODY!! So good to see you!! How have you been?? I hoope all is going well for you!!
 
Cipher said:
Wild..well u gonna tell me the link so i can stop by and post on ur board??? LoL How u gonna tell me about it and not give me no info..LoL :p

Glad to hear ur hunny is doing good :)



Hello Woody!!!:kiss: How are ya??? U can grope me anytime:devil:

Nice to see you!!:D

LOL..sorry Cipher..I didn't mean not to tell ya girl..Here is the webpage and there is a link to my message board..



Sorry about not giving the info but here it is! Enjoy! ;):kiss:
 
Last edited:
Cipher said:
Hello Woody!!!:kiss: How are ya??? U can grope me anytime:devil:

Nice to see you!!:D

Wowza, not only a kiss but I can grope too? I'm in lust :kiss:

Hi Cipher, great to see you also :rose:
 
Re: Re: taking a moment

wildone28 said:


WOODY!! So good to see you!! How have you been?? I hoope all is going well for you!!

Wildest one, how are you, great seeing you too..
I've just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest but had a few minutes and had to stop bye :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: taking a moment

Woodmiester said:


Wildest one, how are you, great seeing you too..
I've just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest but had a few minutes and had to stop bye :rose: :kiss:

Well then you have been rather busy!!...Glad you are stopping by...:kiss:
 
Re: taking a moment

Woodmiester said:


Wildest one, how are you, great seeing you too..
I've just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest but had a few minutes and had to stop bye :rose: :kiss:


Dayum...that's pretty busy!! LoL:p

See you soon i hope!!:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top