BBW Lust

Thank you to all you lovers of BBW's! I find that there are more men out there who like us BBW's. It's is nice to have someone who not intimidated by my size and adores me the way I am. :rose:

I can always appreciate a beautiful, fun, sexy woman reguardless of size.
A confident woman can be a sexy thing, so if her size doesn't bother her
she will seduce me the same as a thin woman.
Maybe easier. :devil:

Thank you to all you lovers of BBW's! I find that there are more men out there who like us BBW's. It's is nice to have someone who not intimidated by my size and adores me the way I am. :rose:

Yes, there are many more of us than you might think... I have always found curvy ladies to be so sexy and always fun... no pretensions... :kiss::rose::kiss:

I absolutely adore BBWs, especially ones who are unapolgetically confident about their bodies. That is what attracted me to my wife, who is a gorgeous BBW.

I saw this on tumblr and thought it would be appreciated here
tumblr_o60y74cXcy1v8gj3wo1_540.jpg

I definitely have a number of fantasies along this line, usually with the BBW being the dominant one in the relationship. The idea of being caught by a larger lady while admiring her in a public setting and have her tease me about it, or writing a sexual love letter to a BBW anonymously and have her call me up on the phone, discussing my fantasies and desires before we meet.

I also have fantasies about having to 'prove my desire'--needing to lift and carry my sexy BBW lover through the house to the bedroom in order to deserve the right to make love to her, and having to learn to hold my breath for long turns while she sits on my face and I eat her out, while she tells me I need to be more focused on my love for her ass and pussy than my need for oxygen :)

I don't know about confident but I am what I am. What blows my mind are the pictures of BBW without stretch marks. I guess my skin just sucks (super fair skinned). :(. My Master/hubby really enjoys my body tho, even through the two pregnancies. So long as I can excite him that's all that matters. I do long to be more fit tho. I don't have to be skinny, just a size 12-14 again would be nice.

Love love love BBW

Of past partners its always the bigger girls that I look back on the most fondly. I don't know what it is, but in my non scientific studies BBW are just more kinky and better at sex.

hi

My fantasy to satisfy a bbw, black if available by anal acts with a snug fitting strapon. van be mutual if agreeable.

Love to have my lips kissing some full, round BBW asscheeks and then have her slowly lower her bottom onto my face.

To me all women and girls are sexy but I have a special lust for BBWs! To be clear chubby women make me hot but it is true the bigger woman the better. There is NO such thing as a lady that is too big for me. I have snuggled with 350 and 400 pound gals after having the erotic time of my life. While I love dangling breasts, thick thighs and round bellies I am in ecstasy wwhen I gaze upon a massive ass! I have many fetishes but my lust for BBW's are by far the hottest!
I would love to exchange PM's or YIM with any and all BBW's!!!

I love a bbw that knows her body and how to use it. My baby girl knows my quirks and kinks and how to use her bbw body to my advantage. I love the bigger breasts, round and grab able ass, and just yum. Lol. Just my opinion. Bigger women are not to be looked down upon.

To me all women and girls are sexy but I have a special lust for BBWs! To be clear chubby women make me hot but it is true the bigger woman the better. There is NO such thing as a lady that is too big for me. I have snuggled with 350 and 400 pound gals after having the erotic time of my life. While I love dangling breasts, thick thighs and round bellies I am in ecstasy wwhen I gaze upon a massive ass! I have many fetishes but my lust for BBW's are by far the hottest!
I would love to exchange PM's or YIM with any and all BBW's!!!

They don't actually make them like you, do they? No way! You're some kind of dream come true. I've got a lovely ass you could gaze upon while you fill it. ;) You know, if your into that sort of thing. Lol

Back