BBW Lust

hotpup

Nympho-Man, lmao
To me all women and girls are sexy but I have a special lust for BBWs! To be clear chubby women make me hot but it is true the bigger woman the better. There is NO such thing as a lady that is too big for me. I have snuggled with 350 and 400 pound gals after having the erotic time of my life. While I love dangling breasts, thick thighs and round bellies I am in ecstasy wwhen I gaze upon a massive ass! I have many fetishes but my lust for BBW's are by far the hottest!
I would love to exchange PM's or play on KIK with any and all BBW's!!!

Last edited:
To me all women and girls are sexy but I have a special lust for BBWs! To be clear chubby women make me hot but it is true the bigger woman the better. There is NO such thing as a lady that is too big for me. I have snuggled with 350 and 400 pound gals after having the erotic time of my life. While I love dangling breasts, thick thighs and round bellies I am in ecstasy wwhen I gaze upon a massive ass! I have many fetishes but my lust for BBW's are by far the hottest!
I would love to exchange PM's or YIM with any and all BBW's!!!
This has got to be a joke, or you're a dream come true.

I assure you no joke!There is nothing hotter than burying my face either between a big woman's breasts or deep deep into their ass!!!
Those are both great, but you left out eating pussy with a big flabby belly laying over your head, fantastic.

It is thrilling to tongue out a very huge ass while my partner is sitting on my face and rocking her hips nearly suffocating me. My face surrounded by ass flesh!
Makes me wet just thinking about it!

This has got to be a joke, or you're a dream come true.

I tend to believe him. I for one would love this also. I like a BBW and find them so sexy! A BBW with confidence is such a turn on. Be comfortable with your body and know that I love what I see. The sex is going to be great and fulfilling for both of us

Yes, I was very serious! No joke!
What is not to appreciate - the lucious curves, the soft skin, the squeezable butt and boobs!

A big bump for sexy big women!
Still wanting to chat with sexy BBWs...feel free to PM or YIM. Yahoo is hotpup1613

Something very amazing about BBWs especially older ones! Their confidence level is through the roof and that means an amazing time for the guys!

hi

It is thrilling to tongue out a very huge ass while my partner is sitting on my face and rocking her hips nearly suffocating me. My face surrounded by ass flesh!
Makes me wet just thinking about it!

my ex bf liked it too.my hus is more traditional.

A quick bump..been too long since I chatted with a gorgeous BBW!!!

What do you constitute as a bbw?
To me a BBW is a lady who most people consider very much overweight. In other words, a gorgeous lady who has real meat on her bones where her bones are covered enough that her partner isn't afraidof breaking her. There is no exact measure but give me a lady with thick thighs, big ass, soft tummy and impressive tits anytime. To be clear not all parts of her need to be big. As I write this I salvate thinking of past GF's!

To me a BBW is a lady who most people consider very much overweight. In other words, a gorgeous lady who has real meat on her bones where her bones are covered enough that her partner isn't afraidof breaking her. There is no exact measure but give me a lady with thick thighs, big ass, soft tummy and impressive tits anytime. To be clear not all parts of her need to be big. As I write this I salvate thinking of past GF's!

I just don't know if I'm a bbw or ssbbw. Not like I'm the second b though lol, doesn't really matter.

I love BBWs. You can't cuddle a twig. (No offense to skinny girls you're pretty too :D)

I just don't know if I'm a bbw or ssbbw. Not like I'm the second b though lol, doesn't really matter.
If you would like to discuss it platonically (or non-platonically) send me a PM. Some guys like Barbies but I love women of substance YES I LUST SSBBWs!

Last edited:
I would ten times rather be with a bigger girl....at least i woukdnt have to be afraid i am gonna hurt her if i have her legs up to really pound her

All types of ladies can be attractive, and I'm no stranger to BBW lust myself.

All types of ladies can be attractive, and I'm no stranger to BBW lust myself.

Like this Ecto? I find all very sexy.:)

tumblr_mu5mbahRij1r3bzvko4_500.jpg

Back