BBW Lust

BBW are the best. I want nothing more than for my gorgeous wife to sit that bare ass on my lap. I could rub and tickle her back like she enjoys. I could nibble her neck while I reach around to play with her soft tits.

I don't think it's a fetish for me, but that body type is so attractive, I'm not attracted to all, but the people im most attracted to are thicker and voluptuous, it's such a turn on

I agree...there is nothing like a thick pair of thighs wrapped around you while you are either giving her oral sex or fucking. As mentioned above love having my face buried in a nice big butt or snuggling between a massive pair of breasts!!!

I agree...there is nothing like a thick pair of thighs wrapped around you while you are either giving her oral sex or fucking. As mentioned above love having my face buried in a nice big butt or snuggling between a massive pair of breasts!!!
Thinking about it is such a turn on, miss a soft beautiful woman to spend time with

That was an Interesting story
Folks might also enjoy my two part story "B.A.B.-Big Ass Bitch"
Never fail to get hard thinking of beautiful women.

I've gone too long without a hot BBW...desire more fun with an intelligent soft bellied, big assed, and large tit woman even if just on-line!

Back