Avo

Turns out I have too much testosterone and extreme sexual addiction. I already take psych meds which wasn’t supperisng my limbo at all.

I’m trying to take more estrogen and have a sex therapist who says that four hours is alright and not try cold turkey. I’m working out and have learned not to wear thought shorts the hard way.

I also am having someone humiliate me which is working as well

Being humiliated?

Turns out I have too much testosterone and extreme sexual addiction. I already take psych meds which wasn’t supperisng my limbo at all.

I’m trying to take more estrogen and have a sex therapist who says that four hours is alright and not try cold turkey. I’m working out and have learned not to wear thought shorts the hard way.

I also am having someone humiliate me which is working as well

So, in 9 days you have gotten into therapy, had your testosterone levels checked. Interesting. I smell a rat or could that be a troll?

:mad:

https://imgur.com/user/weird7

weird7

So, I’m compulsively humping. Hot right? No. It’s to the point I can’t go to the store with going to the bathroom to take a break. I’m seeing a therapist but it’s not really working.

It’s seriously out of control and I masterbate and cum but it’s never enough. I have sex, but it’s not enough. Any serious answers?
Masters & Johnson worked with some women who had this problem--
and found some partial solutions, but I don't recall them.
If you are sincere, it is a REAL problem (not fun the way it sounds).

If you have excess hair growth in wrong places (beard), you may have Testosterone production from an ovarian tumor or an adrenal "error"-- see a doctor and get the problem treated. Many males have constant horny feeling and need to masturbate repeatedly- because of Testosterone.

I suppose someone putting it in your food to get you horny is another possibility? does someone benefit from your constant need for sexual relief??

Back