Aussie's Self Pleasure Study Club

Does anyone else go through a phase of being sexually aroused but have no ability to reach a climax when masturbating?

It's incredibly frustrating and doesn't do anything for my mood 🙄

^^ that was me for the longest time. I was so disconnected from my body and couldn't figure out how to get myself off. Sometimes I just need to blast through that nonsense with a vibrator because I can't find the space to meet my needs. I'm often so tightly wound (yay, kids!) that I just can't get off without power tools 🤷‍♀️

But as my body remembers what it's like to orgasm, it gets easier

It's a toss up between my Hitachi wand and my sonic clit simulator.

I want to get back to my n-joy wand play, but that requires time and more privacy in my life

It's a toss up between my Hitachi wand and my sonic clit simulator.

I want to get back to my n-joy wand play, but that requires time and more privacy in my life
I watched something new in use on an OF live feed last night. An articulating phallus-shaped dildo with a suction device for the clit on the end. Interesting, very.

I watched something new in use on an OF live feed last night. An articulating phallus-shaped dildo with a suction device for the clit on the end. Interesting, very.
Like a bunny, but instead of ears there's the vibrational equivalent of a yodler's uvula?

Like a bunny, but instead of ears there's the vibrational equivalent of a yodler's uvula?
IDK, she's an RN and was going on about buying one for your lady but I never heard it named. I honestly didn't watch much of it, just enough to see what the big deal was.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to give my husband a chance. I can be notoriously hard to shop for because I don't really ever want much. He'll be  delighted

At specific points in time, certainly…
reblogme-43929-dg2jTmRtGs.jpeg

I've been thinking about sex toys ever since I had that exchange with @tnman03 the other night. And how I've learnt that having the right tools makes doing a job that much more pleasurable. I renovated my house and we started with a drill and circular saw. As we added the right tools for the job, we started to get really good at building and things got done right the first time. I slogged my way through making a set of stair stringers with a battery powered circular saw that could barely cut butter. It feels like cheating every time I make a set now.

I think I need to start treating masturbation, and more, my pleasure, as a hobby. I want to invest the time and money into the tools I want to use. I had enough foresight to install a bathtub I can fit in #tallpeopleproblems. A good soak with the right tools and intentions would be a very pleasurable endeavor.

I'm going to spend some time here curating a collection of things I could use. I'm thinking toys, lubes, accessories such as headphones and eye masks, etc. I'm even going to need a storage solution because I don't have a bedside table...

Ladies- do any one you have a stash of mastabatory fun hiding in your house?? Help me think about this!

One of the advantages masturbatory toy-wise that women have is an abundance of those tools of the trade to select from. They can vary from a pricy Symbian to an inexpensive vibrating dildo.
Men may try cock sleeve masturbators, penis pumps, or variations of some type of auto suck or sex doll. Again, spendy or frugal. From the little that I know it seems the toys available to women are more efficient.

I've been thinking about sex toys ever since I had that exchange with @tnman03 the other night. And how I've learnt that having the right tools makes doing a job that much more pleasurable. I renovated my house and we started with a drill and circular saw. As we added the right tools for the job, we started to get really good at building and things got done right the first time. I slogged my way through making a set of stair stringers with a battery powered circular saw that could barely cut butter. It feels like cheating every time I make a set now.

I think I need to start treating masturbation, and more, my pleasure, as a hobby. I want to invest the time and money into the tools I want to use. I had enough foresight to install a bathtub I can fit in #tallpeopleproblems. A good soak with the right tools and intentions would be a very pleasurable endeavor.

I'm going to spend some time here curating a collection of things I could use. I'm thinking toys, lubes, accessories such as headphones and eye masks, etc. I'm even going to need a storage solution because I don't have a bedside table...

Ladies- do any one you have a stash of mastabatory fun hiding in your house?? Help me think about this!
Well, I have a lot of toys. If I see something really different, I end up wanting to try. I saw you discussing a sucking rabbit. Is one of my favorites, but overly intense, so it is my last in overly long session chain (I find I have toy switch up the toys after so many orgasms, as I get a little numb to each if I keep playing without a break) overall, my favorites are probably a textured glass dildo, a specific rabbit style, the sucking rabbit, a simple finger vib for couples play, a remote wearable butterfly, oh and princess plugs.

Well, I have a lot of toys. If I see something really different, I end up wanting to try. I saw you discussing a sucking rabbit. Is one of my favorites, but overly intense, so it is my last in overly long session chain (I find I have toy switch up the toys after so many orgasms, as I get a little numb to each if I keep playing without a break) overall, my favorites are probably a textured glass dildo, a specific rabbit style, the sucking rabbit, a simple finger vib for couples play, a remote wearable butterfly, oh and princess plugs.
I need to come visit you and see your collection!!

I want to try a glass dildo. I am going to be having reconstruction surgery next year and I'm wondering if I should get dildos now, or wait until after? I'm worried about how things will be different, but as I think more, I realize knowing how things are different will be powerful, so I'd better get to collecting the data.

Any recommendations for where to start with a glass dildo?

I love my Njoy wand

I need to come visit you and see your collection!!

I want to try a glass dildo. I am going to be having reconstruction surgery next year and I'm wondering if I should get dildos now, or wait until after? I'm worried about how things will be different, but as I think more, I realize knowing how things are different will be powerful, so I'd better get to collecting the data.

Any recommendations for where to start with a glass dildo?

I love my Njoy wand

haha. It might take up a drawer or two lol. And yeah, that is a hard answer, as it is so individual. Like, I have had probably 12 rabbit style vibes, and one is a clear favorite because of positioning and angling mostly. Generally, if looking for something new and there is a lot of variety. I pick 2 very different versions that are priced the lowest, that way I can get an idea of if I am interested at all, what I liked, and what I think could be improved upon. Many of my favorites just ended up in my home due to price point, and my least favorite was actually my most expensive, so yeah bargain price for collecting data, then zero in is my starting technique.

Last night I asked hubby to take the kids so I could "unwind". We've had a hard time finding the space and energy for sex and after a discussion about me needing to "preheat the oven" I decided to give it a go...

Y'all!!!

It took me over an hour to orgasm on my own 🙄 but I did it!!

And my hypothesis was correct. Sex was amazing. We were both really into it and even got to try things I hadn't tried before 😈

Like a sex crazed kid, I stayed up late and continued to play with myself. I think I got to sleep around 1:30. My body is exhausted and I'm stoked to have a little bit of my old sexual self back 🥳

Back