Aussie's Self Pleasure Study Club

aussiegeekygal

Entropy personified
Hello Pervs

I have a confession. It's not really a confession because to me it's completely normal. But apparently it's blowing people's minds a little...

I don't really masturbate. It's not something I grew up doing, didn't build a habit around it and haven't had the inkling to put any real effort into figuring it out. Until now.

I've managed to somehow explore my sexuality within the confines of my mind and partnered sex. I haven't always acknowledged or even centered my need for pleasure and as I grow older I learn that shit has got to change. I want to feel good and I am worthy of that.

So, dear friends, grab a vibrator and come with me now on a journey through time and space to the land of (the mighty boosh)

I plan on using this space to journal my adventures and maybe have y'all chime in with whatever comes up for you. I dunno, I just think lit is the perfect place to chronicle my adventures of being a geriatric millennial that finally decided to rub one out on her own.

Wanna join Aussie's Self Pleasure Study Club?
Let's feel good together.

It's gonna be something...

Truth be told I'm a month in to actually trying. I'm learning a shit ton about myself in the process and I think sharing will lead to something special.

It's gonna be something...

Truth be told I'm a month in to actually trying. I'm learning a shit ton about myself in the process and I think sharing will lead to something special.
special you are sharing it. Always great to learn more.

Probably gonna need a few ponchos while we're at it.

Also- we can see subscriber counts?

Shit: that scares me a little 😬

Love this for you!

Needs more
giphy-downsized-large.gif

And go ahead and describe the vibrator you chose for our first adventure, and why:

I grabbed a hot pink sonic clit stimulator. It's a lelo Sona and very pretty.
Growing up, I've never seen one in my house cause my mom doesn't use vibrator. The first time I saw was in a friend's place and it was a wand. And I freaked out cause I thought it goes inside me. Before that Ive only used my fingers. After that a new world opened up. Now I probably have tried all dildos and vibrators, including bad dragons. Not every kind of bad dragons tho. Some just seem like created for the sake of challenge

Growing up, I've never seen one in my house cause my mom doesn't use vibrator. The first time I saw was in a friend's place and it was a wand. And I freaked out cause I thought it goes inside me. Before that Ive only used my fingers. After that a new world opened up. Now I probably have tried all dildos and vibrators, including bad dragons. Not every kind of bad dragons tho. Some just seem like created for the sake of challenge
Is bad dragons a brand? Just googled it but not sure

I'm intrigued!

If I had waited around for a partner to make me cum, I still wouldn't know what an orgasm was. 😑
So there's a few things that come up for me.

1. I am lucky in that I've been able to orgasm via penetrative sex. I've also had some exceptional sexy dudes in my life.

2. I can go months without orgasm 🤷 it doesn't bother me.

3. Making myself orgasm on the regular is changing me. I'm nicer? And more selfish? I'm definitely more aware of my own pleasure in activities I take on and it's garnering mixed results.

Greetings girls. As a man I find it hard to understand why many women use a vibrator to masturbate instead of using their fingers. Is it because it gives a more intense orgasm than even a dildo? Or perhaps brings it on quicker? Men seem to get by with their hands, or banging it against the wall, or even letting it dangle in their pants and rub on the cloth! We're simple folk! My current SO never masturbated as a single woman and didn't experience an orgasm until she married, yet she definitely now enjoys the experience and I certainly enjoy seeing her come, whether with manual stimulation or actual intercourse. I understand many women never achieve orgasm, and I suspect many men feel inadequate if their female partner can't 'get there'. Why did Mother Nature make the female orgasm so difficult to achieve? There is nothing a man can do which replicates the action of a vibrator, or even a dildo. Keen to hear about this from a woman's perspective as my girlfriend is reluctant or unable to discuss such things, but perhaps this is not the correct forum?
Sorry to interrupt the enthusiastic chat of horny female litsters!

Back