ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris9 said:
Except for this forum. Because, as Marquis told us, here there's 90% cookies. :D

*sigh* And that's why I love it here.

Cookie, chris?

graceanne said:
*sigh* And that's why I love it here.

Cookie, chris?
Yes, please, of course :) :rose:
At least some desert... looks like I won't get laid tonight :(

Now if that doesn't get me at least one pervy PM to post here, I don't know what to do anymore...

Last edited:
Any Dommes wanna take this one off my hands? :p

"I wondered if you would send me an abusive message as I am a dirty little sissy maid who craves verbal abuse from my superiors. All Im looking for is to be degraded by a female over an email and have her call me names such as slut, faggot, bitch, whore and sissy. Please tell me how pathetic I am and how you would treat a slut like me. It would further feminize me to know that a dominant female such as yourself saw me as nothing but a piece of shit to be abused and humiliated. If this is not for you then please send me a degrading message telling me to fuck off and become a cocksucking whore or something....just anything degrading really. I hope you are laughing at me now and I hope you degrade me like the bitch that I am."

Kajira Callista said:
Any Dommes wanna take this one off my hands? :p

"I wondered if you would send me an abusive message as I am a dirty little sissy maid who craves verbal abuse from my superiors. All Im looking for is to be degraded by a female over an email and have her call me names such as slut, faggot, bitch, whore and sissy. Please tell me how pathetic I am and how you would treat a slut like me. It would further feminize me to know that a dominant female such as yourself saw me as nothing but a piece of shit to be abused and humiliated. If this is not for you then please send me a degrading message telling me to fuck off and become a cocksucking whore or something....just anything degrading really. I hope you are laughing at me now and I hope you degrade me like the bitch that I am."

I got that one too! :rolleyes: But I didn't post it here cause I figured he'd get off on us making fun of him here. I very nicely linked him to Netzach site.

Kajira Callista said:
If this is not for you then please send me a degrading message telling me to fuck off and become a cocksucking whore or something....just anything degrading really.
Oh man, this is a toughie. The only way to not give him what he wants is to be really, really nice. "Look sweetie, I know what you asked me for but I'm just not that kind of a girl. I believe in the inherent worth and dignity of all human beings, and I think you are a valuable person. Good luck on your quest."

Etoile said:
Oh man, this is a toughie. The only way to not give him what he wants is to be really, really nice. "Look sweetie, I know what you asked me for but I'm just not that kind of a girl. I believe in the inherent worth and dignity of all human beings, and I think you are a valuable person. Good luck on your quest."

That's pretty much what I did. I very nicely told him that I'm a sub, and that their are professionals who will do this for him. Then I gave him a link to netzach's site, and wished him good luck.

Etoile said:

Priceless :D

I have a nominee! I'm so excited... this was in my mailbox this afternoon after lunch... I've copied the post below...

_________

Would you enjoy some intelligent banter from a wickedly sexual beast?

I am 44 y/o male.
In shape, physical, attractive, properly endowed and in control when the situation demands.

I write to connect.
I will send along a sample.
I can go in many directions, and I hope that I do not offend you - I will never annoy you.

If you enjoy - holler.
There is much here.

I would drive you mad with desire and lust just by the way that I took your breasts.

The open conversation between us as it was happening would fuel you further.

I would make you literally beg for release.
You would be at such a high plateau of arousal - you would plead with me to allow you release.

You would abandon any sense of your dignity in the desire to please your flesh. I would hold you at such a place until you broke down and confessed to me the absolute depth of your sexual depravity. You would not be able to hold back your tears as you allowed the innermost secrets to be spoken aloud. I would make you confess to me the deepest secrets of your slut life.
You want to talk about control?
Naked before me.
Begging.
Me not just talking it out - but raising my voice in anger and disgust - making you look at me - making you suck my asshole and then coming up to tell me that you are simply the most depraved sexual slut on the planet - and that there is nothing that I could not make you do - nothing you would refuse me - nothing -
You want to talk about control.
I own you body - it is not yours - it is mine.
You want to release yourself?
Fucking slut - so fucking perfect and pretty.
Tell me what a dirty cock whore you are.
Tell me that you want - you need to suck my asshole everyday of your life.
Your fucking tits.
I've sucked them long enough.
No more tender.

I am going to hit your breasts.
I am going to slap them harder that you want.
All those years of teasing me and now it is time to pay the man that has brought you to this place...

Red Sonja said:
I have a nominee! I'm so excited... this was in my mailbox this afternoon after lunch... I've copied the post below...

_________

I am 44 y/o male.
In shape, physical, attractive, properly endowed and in control when the situation demands.

I write to connect.
I can go in many directions, and I hope that I do not offend you - I will never annoy you.

If you enjoy - holler.
There is much here.

I would drive you mad with desire and lust just by the way that I took your breasts.

You would be at such a high plateau of arousal - you would plead with me to allow you release.

You would abandon any sense of your dignity in the desire to please your flesh. I would hold you at such a place until you broke down and confessed to me the absolute depth of your sexual depravity. You would not be able to hold back your tears as you allowed the innermost secrets to be spoken aloud. I would make you confess to me the deepest secrets of your slut life.
Naked before me.
Begging.
Me not just talking it out - but raising my voice in anger and disgust - making you look at me - making you suck my asshole and then coming up to tell me that you are simply the most depraved sexual slut on the planet - and that there is nothing that I could not make you do - nothing you would refuse me - nothing -
Your fucking tits.
No more tender.

All those years of teasing me and now it is time to pay the man that has brought you to this place...

Hehe. Talk about a lot of effort for a stanger. *giggles*

Definately an honorable mention. More than an honerable mention for that matter. Very funny.

Wait, wait, wait!

This from a cold start and a stranger???

He's something alright. *chuckles*

He has his spiel and he's not afraid to use it!

Just remember these guys all do the same thing, they PM lots of chicks hoping one or more bites.

They are patient and real they are greedy and fake.

IMO.

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
Wait, wait, wait!

This from a cold start and a stranger???

He's something alright. *chuckles*

He has his spiel and he's not afraid to use it!

Just remember these guys all do the same thing, they PM lots of chicks hoping one or more bites.

They are patient and real they are greedy and fake.

IMO.

Yep, cold start and total stranger... despite the fact that my profile says, married and not looking. Or something to that effect...

Red Sonja said:
Yep, cold start and total stranger... despite the fact that my profile says, married and not looking. Or something to that effect...

They always ignore the not looking and married part!

LOL!

But they're Real Twue Dominates! Such silly words as "married and not looking" or "taken" simply don't apply to them. The Real Twue Dominate badge releases them from such petty little niceties as reading comprehension and manners!

Red Sonja said:

_________

I am 44 y/o male.

I write to connect.

If you enjoy - holler.
There is much here.

Naked before me.
Begging.
Your fucking tits.
No more tender.

chris9 said:
An honorable mention indeed. :catroar: Only problem really are the whole words and sentences. ;)
I have to say I'm really jealous. :rolleyes:

True, he is a MUCH better writer than most of this type!

FurryFury said:
True, he is a MUCH better writer than most of this type!

Gotta agree. But it was more amusing for that reason. You actualyl could understand what he was writing and chuckle over it.

I decided a week or two ago to set up a collarme-accout to receive some messages worth to share here. And what happens? Not that many messages, and all very polite and stuff :(
So if you're tired of those messages, pretend you're in Germany or something...

:nana: :nana:

"If you wanna learn to be a perfect slave, to enjoy the pain, to be punished for any disobediance, to be tied for hours,... if you wanna find out a thrue pleasure of beeing a slave.... send a picture.... and I'll let to to try to convince me that you are the right slave for me
I'm 29.y.o. educated(MD) strict master...I'd like you to be my slave for weekends or long time relationship"

He even said 'wanna' :cathappy:

RJMasters said:
Blinks

I do believe this is the first time I have actually seen a person type a stutter...
He was probably stunned by my incredibly smart and gorgeous self as can be seen on my profile :cool: ;) (same name as here)

chris9 said:
He was probably stunned by my incredibly smart and gorgeous self as can be seen on my profile :cool: ;) (same name as here)
Just checking out your profile there now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back