Samantha47
Virgin
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2023
- Posts
- 8,873
Me too honeyI have to fully agree with that myself..![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too honeyI have to fully agree with that myself..![]()
Me too honeyI don't understand why people don't think that it's not "50/50" between a top and a bottom.
I'm a bottom because I love to het fucked in the ass. I find it to be very pleasurable.
If a guy is fucking me, and we are both enjoying it, it is very much "50/50."
Wonderful philosophyWhen it works, it is quite wonderful. And to add to what I said, gender is not a consideration for me. Male, female or somewhere in between? Doesn't matter. The person I am with matters. I want to be a giver of all sexual pleasures and a receiver of all sexual pleasures. Who wouldn't.
Our faggot brains are different!I'm a total bottom with masculine men. I love to suck dick and get fucked. I don't want any reciprocation.
But that doesn't mean that it's not 50/50. If I'm sucking a guy, I'm enjoying it as much as he is. And if he fucks me good, I will be very, very pleased.
What he said....Our faggot brains are different!
So many men don’t understand how much pleasure us faggots get from sucking their cock and being fucked. They think after using us we need some sort of return. If only they understood the pleasure we get from being their cumdumps. Their cum is our reward.
The only thing I want is to be called a faggot, slapped or pissed on when a man is done using me.
Sounds so good to meWhat he said....![]()
I've been watching this type of question in various forms here (and elsewhere) for a long time, and everyone seems to look at this as a “preference.” I'm sure it is for a lot of folks, but for some of us, no. It's hardwired.I see so many people say they are Bottom or Top.
Which do you prefer?
Yes it isI've been watching this type of question in various forms here (and elsewhere) for a long time, and everyone seems to look at this as a “preference.” I'm sure it is for a lot of folks, but for some of us, no. It's hardwired.
Most definitelyI've been watching this type of question in various forms here (and elsewhere) for a long time, and everyone seems to look at this as a “preference.” I'm sure it is for a lot of folks, but for some of us, no. It's hardwired.
When the first trans girl I ever met on cam showed me her cock, there were only two things I wanted. Her cock in my mouth. Her cock up my ass. I was absolutely sure of what I wanted and ashamed of it at the same time.I've been watching this type of question in various forms here (and elsewhere) for a long time, and everyone seems to look at this as a “preference.” I'm sure it is for a lot of folks, but for some of us, no. It's hardwired.
Oh, such sweet, sweet shame!When the first trans girl I ever met on cam showed me her cock, there was only two things I wanted. Her cock in my mouth. Her cock up my ass. I was absolutely sure of what I wanted and ashamed of it at the same time.
You would love itWhen the first trans girl I ever met on cam showed me her cock, there was only two things I wanted. Her cock in my mouth. Her cock up my ass. I was absolutely sure of what I wanted and ashamed of it at the same time.
It was tough. I spent the next ten years both in denial and craving the cock of a lovely woman. Spent the last decade accepting my desires and going for it. No regrets.Oh, such sweet, sweet shame!
Love my legs spread for you with no panties onIt was tough. I spent the next ten years both in denial and craving the cock of a lovely woman. Spent the last decade accepting my desires and going for it. No regrets.
Would be wonderfulI have preferred to bottom since the first time my high school best friend fucked me. However, if I am with someone who also prefers to bottom, I am willing to compromise.