On Taking Action

Okay, I admit it, I am gay curious
I am a pretty passive person and have been interested what it would be like to ... let's see, 'strongly fraternize intra-team?

Yes, I am curious what it would be like to suck a cock, frot, give another guy a handy, and/or anal

I have got so close... but I am much like Trump in that, when push comes to shove (which is kind of what I want to happen), I chicken out

I have loads of fantasies, one of which I have published as a story (it's not selling out if it's your own stories and you're not getting paid) and one is on the way

It usually starts as me being gently forced but then I am overcome (more puns!) and lose control, diving headfirst into a life of pleasuring other men

But, alas, alackaday, I am a coward, mentally, physically, socially and sexually

Anyhoo, sucks to be me... anyone else wishing it could just happen?
I promise once you get that gorgeous cock in your mouth everything and I mean everything will disappear.
Won’t even think about closet gay curiosity/anal. It will be so natural you’ll wonder why it took so long? I’ve been lucky to be gay all my life and pleasing is the best.
 
Last edited:
Okay, I admit it, I am gay curious
I am a pretty passive person and have been interested what it would be like to ... let's see, 'strongly fraternize intra-team?

Yes, I am curious what it would be like to suck a cock, frot, give another guy a handy, and/or anal

I have got so close... but I am much like Trump in that, when push comes to shove (which is kind of what I want to happen), I chicken out

I have loads of fantasies, one of which I have published as a story (it's not selling out if it's your own stories and you're not getting paid) and one is on the way

It usually starts as me being gently forced but then I am overcome (more puns!) and lose control, diving headfirst into a life of pleasuring other men

But, alas, alackaday, I am a coward, mentally, physically, socially and sexually

Anyhoo, sucks to be me... anyone else wishing it could just happen?
There's places where that can and will just happen, but I will tell you that you definitely don't want that for your first time. They won't be gentle with you.
I would advise you to find a guy in your area, chat with him until you're ready, then do it. If he's a good guy, there's really nothing to be afraid of.
But please, please, PLEASE do not set up meets then back out at the last minute.
 
Back
Top