Are you?

I don't understand why people think that it's not "50/50" between a top and a bottom.

I'm a bottom because I love to het fucked in the ass. I find it to be very pleasurable.

If a guy is fucking me, and we are both enjoying it, it is very much "50/50." If he is beating up my guts, and my own dick is soaking my jockstrap, and Im screaming so loud that the neighbors are complaining, he is definitely giving me pleasure.
 
Last edited:
I don't understand why people don't think that it's not "50/50" between a top and a bottom.

I'm a bottom because I love to het fucked in the ass. I find it to be very pleasurable.

If a guy is fucking me, and we are both enjoying it, it is very much "50/50."
Me too honey
 
I'm a total bottom with masculine men. I love to suck dick and get fucked. I don't want any reciprocation.
But that doesn't mean that it's not 50/50. If I'm sucking a guy, I'm enjoying it as much as he is. And if he fucks me good, I will be very, very pleased.
Our faggot brains are different!

So many men don’t understand how much pleasure us faggots get from sucking their cock and being fucked. They think after using us we need some sort of return. If only they understood the pleasure we get from being their cumdumps. Their cum is our reward.

The only thing I want is to be called a faggot, slapped or pissed on when a man is done using me.
 
Our faggot brains are different!

So many men don’t understand how much pleasure us faggots get from sucking their cock and being fucked. They think after using us we need some sort of return. If only they understood the pleasure we get from being their cumdumps. Their cum is our reward.

The only thing I want is to be called a faggot, slapped or pissed on when a man is done using me.
What he said....🤭😋💋
 
I've been watching this type of question in various forms here (and elsewhere) for a long time, and everyone seems to look at this as a “preference.” I'm sure it is for a lot of folks, but for some of us, no. It's hardwired.
When the first trans girl I ever met on cam showed me her cock, there were only two things I wanted. Her cock in my mouth. Her cock up my ass. I was absolutely sure of what I wanted and ashamed of it at the same time.
 
Last edited:
I have preferred to bottom since the first time my high school best friend fucked me. However, if I am with someone who also prefers to bottom, I am willing to compromise.
 
Back
Top