Anyone in Florida?

When the fire at Frontenac Flea Market happened is was a loss for PSJ, the Daytona one is still the best one in the area.

yes - the frontenac was good in it's day - a lot of saturdays spent there...

I'll have to make a day of it and drive up to daytona. I am sure there are things I need from the flea market.

I have a timeshare on Daytona Beach never heard of the flea markemaybe i have to visit it hummmmt

I have a timeshare on Daytona Beach never heard of the flea markemaybe i have to visit it hummmmt

It's been years since I've gone to the flea market in Daytona so not real sure where exactly but Google is my friend. And yeah - you need to visit that timeshare in Daytona ---- ;)

Happy Sunday lonely girl and tweety.2 beautiful days in a row.time to hit the pool.the chef masters club is grilling so me good eats.

Pretty new to the area

I'm about halfway between Jacksonville and Gainesville. My wife and I just moved down here in January, and are loving it so far!

I'm very excited for the migration of the snowbirds that will be starting soon. I'm looking forward to seeing some sexy older women busting out their shorts and t-shirts.

Hmmm, that's one advantage of the snowbirds, but could they please learn to drive just a little bit better and faster? And this tip: A Florida sprinkle doesn't mean you slow down to 20 mph and put your flashers on.

The coolness of fall starting to try and break through at night, but still scorching during day. But hey, at least not pouring rain in Tampa ... yet.

South FL

Following this tread leads me to think South FL has the most boring people as I see lots of posts from central, north and west coasts.

I'm in the area between Ft Lauderdale and Miami. We don't have much of the snow birds here but there's plenty of daily rain. :)

Hmm, boring is not the word I'd use for S. Florida. Far from it. I mean, have u ever been to Miami, Key West? Boring they're not. Though I am partial to my Gulf Coast. Not as overt but just as "adventurous."

Good morning! Weekend just about here! I'm in Delray Beach. Anyone in the area looking to chat or more?

I wouldn't south Florida is boring at all.Miami is a very fast paced cultural happening place.now I live on the west side in clearwater and that's really slow but I like slow.beaches are greagood restaruants especially in st pete.I will never fully adjust to the humid summers but at least I can escape some of it and head north .overall though I like it here .

Miami guy would like to meet a couple for chat, friendly conversation, etc.

Good Monday to everyone. Rainy day, great to just hang out at home weather.

We have had a few days with lower humidity so winter is coming. :)

Hi everyone,

28 SWM, who just moves to Lakeland. I'd to get to know any ladies from this area, pm if interested in chatting online and seeing where things go.

--Mark

Back