Anyone in Florida?

Slippery when wet..

Bump for Saturday!
Looks like more rain... anyone like to drive in the rain?

Love driving in the rain so long as the rest of the people out on the roadways keep a cool head an not drive like morns over a little water falling from the sky...

Palm Beach county. Enjoying the luxury of a 5 day 'stay-cation'! No commitments, nothing I have to do nor places I need to go to! Love to chat with any of you folks.

Welcome to florida .while the days are still very warm the evenings are nice and it beats the alternative for cold weather and possibly snow in the near future .I am content just need a female chat companion

Visiting Sarasota

Going to be in the Sarasota area next week for work. What is worthwhile to go see/do? Any local (non chain) restraunts that are worth the visit?

Figures .I wTched Emeril Lagasse showcase several places in Sarasota and I can't remember a damn one lol.

Going to be in the Sarasota area next week for work. What is worthwhile to go see/do? Any local (non chain) restraunts that are worth the visit?

Not knowing what your interests are...
There is the Ringling Museum. A few nice eateries, in that general area. If you enjoy Saefood, and a beach setting. There is a place on Anna Maria Island (right up the road from Sarasota,) called The Beach House.

Sarasota

Love seafood. Been a while since I've had east coast / gulf shores seafood. Will check the custard place out as well. I just hate going somewhere new and eating McDonalds...

Local food = good food.

Last edited:
Love seafood. Been a while since I've had east coast / gulf shores seafood. Will check the custard place out as well. I just hat going somewhere new and eating McDonalds...

The Beach House, is nice. Can eat on the deck, right on the water, as the sun sets. Have a few cold beers, or a glass of wine or two. Then, once the sun sets...walk along the beach. There is an old closed pier, that's the perfect spot to fuck or at least make out on.
(so I've heard ;) )

Try Big Water Fish Market at Siesta Key or Antoines. If you can drive over to Anna Maria head to Pier and eat at City Pier Restaurant. Good rustic joint for shrimp oysters and beers.

Thanks for the info. I should be fairly mobile this time around. Just hoping to have time to get out and about.

Good Morning Fla. Looks like a nice wkend is on the way. Anyone ever been to the wagon wheel flea market? Going this wkend, wondering what to expect.

Good Morning Fla. Looks like a nice wkend is on the way. Anyone ever been to the wagon wheel flea market? Going this wkend, wondering what to expect.

I have been, it's just like any other flea market though. The traffic from it is horrible on Park Blvd.

I have occasionally gone there.depends on what your wanting.the flea market in Oldsmar is a bit nicer.

Back