Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

similar boat here more curious to receive and no desire to give... very much one way I guess may not be fair but it is what it is... I would prefer more of a CD vs just another guy if that males sense.
Makes sense to me, I am the opposite I want to give and would not object to dressing up

I'm 50 and only started exploring my bi side last year. I had huge fantasies of cock-sucking, but have to admit that my few times trying it have not lived up to my fantasies. But receiving oral from an eager guy has been very hot. Last weekend found a guy (via doublelist) at a hotel, he was bi and married but loves to suck cock w/ no recip, I was comfortable w/ him, went back to his room and wow he just went to town on me. I really liked watching this muscular guy absolutely love going down on me, and I talked a little dirty about it, and came all over his face. And he didn't want me to suck him, and he thanked *me* for what happened. So I went back 2 days later for another round :).

I think part of why I like it is also the fact that, unlike most women (sorry to stereotype but...) the guy isn't going to expect me to call or take him out on a date, etc. It's much easier to find a guy who loves to suck cock NSA than a woman.
In Boston. Older, and just discovered my craving.

He he he. I'm with ya, cubbyfire!! Although I love sucking a nice cock and getting his load (and will gladly do as he tells me), I do love getting fucked even more.
I can see where you're going with this... because the best part of it - for me, is licking and sucking that messy cock clean after he's finished fucking me...

I can see where you're going with this... because the best part of it - for me, is licking and sucking that messy cock clean after he's finished fucking me...
Tris, honey, maybe you can be our fluffer -- after he cums in me, you can clean him with your mouth, and then suck him hard again for me. And baby, if you want to clean my leaking hole, that's fine too! :kiss::heart:

Tris, honey, maybe you can be our fluffer -- after he cums in me, you can clean him with your mouth, and then suck him hard again for me. And baby, if you want to clean my leaking hole, that's fine too! :kiss::heart:
I simply adore your selfless generosity of spirit, SuperSissy, you make me feel so very humble...

I'm 50 and only started exploring my bi side last year. I had huge fantasies of cock-sucking, but have to admit that my few times trying it have not lived up to my fantasies. But receiving oral from an eager guy has been very hot. Last weekend found a guy (via doublelist) at a hotel, he was bi and married but loves to suck cock w/ no recip, I was comfortable w/ him, went back to his room and wow he just went to town on me. I really liked watching this muscular guy absolutely love going down on me, and I talked a little dirty about it, and came all over his face. And he didn't want me to suck him, and he thanked *me* for what happened. So I went back 2 days later for another round :).

I think part of why I like it is also the fact that, unlike most women (sorry to stereotype but...) the guy isn't going to expect me to call or take him out on a date, etc. It's much easier to find a guy who loves to suck cock NSA than a woman.
I’d love to have a regular like you to service. Married here, she doesn’t know, so happy to be naked on my knees, love to be called names while I serve

The first time I gave a blow job, we wound up in the 69 position, which was perfectly fine... we got into a rhythm that made it feel like I was sucking my own cock at times. Haven't done much since then, but have lately been thinking about it a lot and have to say, it turns me on to suck a man's cock, I mean really get into it to give an amazing blowjob, until he cums with no reciprocation and NSA. My main requirement is a clean bill of health, no drama, someone in reasonably good shape and of course an attractive cock... one on the larger side. A married guy is ideal, IMHO.

it's kinda like taking half a trip. If you are going to go why not enjoy the entire ride.

Though still exploring this from a very curious perspective, I know in this circumstance sure I am very much a top. So at the risk of sounding selfish or rude, I would be receiver but not a giver, and most likely I would apt to be dominant and a bit alpha, vocally and physically.
Don’t feel bad about your wants or needs. You may find what you are looking for here.

Straight guys need to learn how to not feel guilty for getting blown. Us cocksuckers are happy to suck your cock and swallow your load. Once you cum, take off with no guilt. Want to do it again in a few days or weeks. No problem.

We aren’t going to call you an asshole or whine about why you don’t call or care. Just whip it out and we know what to do. Empty you balls then leave again.

As for me, I just want your cock and cum. I don’t want to discuss our days or the weather or even talk more than is necessary to get off. Guilt free. Fuck my mouth and once I’ve swallowed your load, zip up and go.
I learned from multiple suckers that my act of cumming in their mouths and giving them a mouthful of cum to taste and swallow is the full and only reward they are after. Once I figured that out, the BJs became even more enjoyable and when I start cumming it's hot knowing I'm giving them exactly what they want out of experience.

Last edited:
I enjoy giving oral but sometimes, I enjoy just sitting back watching her enjoy herself sucking and playing with no reciprocation expected

I used to have regular hook up whenever he would call I would drop whatever I was doing. I would beat it to his house. The door would be open. He would be standing there naked or in a hot jock strap. I would strip and drop to my knees and worship his cock. I loved eating his ass and big hot balls. Sometimes I wouldn’t waste a drop. Other times he would shoot his big load all over my face or on my cock. Over a couple years all I got from him was a handjob but I didn’t mind. I loved his cock.

Back