Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

Never actually done anything but in terms of screwing i only fantasise about being used, and cum inside. In terms of bj's, i only fantasise about things like my wife tying me up, then watching as a fuy blows me and im powerless to stop getting hard or cumming

I'm kindof the same. Top to female in real life but fantasy about being given romantic anal with me in feminine role. The guy getting as much pleasure as I do.

Like this version I just faked up. These two are both me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wg721153dv6791g/bluered1.png?dl=0

Urge

Urge? It's like an erotica rush of blood to the head. I get hard instantly, and as virgin anal as anyone could be, that urge rushes, and I all I want is for a man to turn me around and give me a ride.

Nothing better than receiving. Love to lay back and have my cock deep throated. Makes me cum so hard when i get deep throated. Been way to long since this was done.

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?
No I am actually the opposite I love giving and not receiving

I was the receiver for my beautiful transgender girlfriend last night. She woke me up in the night to fuck me and I felt like a woman satisfying her horny man. Such bliss after she cums knowing her seed is inside you and that she has made you her own.

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?
I'm fine with that. Help yourself to either or both holes and explore as deep as you like. Reciprocation is appreciated but never expected. Many bottoms are like that. Bring a friend.

I PREFER to provide the stimulation whether it be oral OR anal. Will accept a BJ...always appreciated but never expected.

Love to receive, not into giving. Not trying to be selfish. But Tried it back in the day, but not my thing. Now i love eating pussy !! humm a nice 69 with a pussy on my mouth. :heart:
But for some reason , i just love having my cock sucked. I cant describe the intense feeling that hits me.. Only a few in my life took me to the base and stayed there while i released everything... I was so drained...I guess thats why i crave to have my cock sucked now that way. But in a sexless marriage so i live on memories. Would mind having it sucked again, but reading people say better wear a condom.. well that just took away that feeling...

I'm 50 and only started exploring my bi side last year. I had huge fantasies of cock-sucking, but have to admit that my few times trying it have not lived up to my fantasies. But receiving oral from an eager guy has been very hot. Last weekend found a guy (via doublelist) at a hotel, he was bi and married but loves to suck cock w/ no recip, I was comfortable w/ him, went back to his room and wow he just went to town on me. I really liked watching this muscular guy absolutely love going down on me, and I talked a little dirty about it, and came all over his face. And he didn't want me to suck him, and he thanked *me* for what happened. So I went back 2 days later for another round :).

I think part of why I like it is also the fact that, unlike most women (sorry to stereotype but...) the guy isn't going to expect me to call or take him out on a date, etc. It's much easier to find a guy who loves to suck cock NSA than a woman.

Although I'll eagerly give a blowjob to a guy I'm into, it's not my preference. I enjoy being in control and making a man cum that way but it isn't my preference. If I'm sucking your cock, I assure you the main thing going through my head is "I hope he fucks my ass soon."

And FWIW... Sure, I'll take a no recip BJ any time, but if only one of us is going to be cumming, I prefer it be him.

Although I'll eagerly give a blowjob to a guy I'm into, it's not my preference. I enjoy being in control and making a man cum that way but it isn't my preference. If I'm sucking your cock, I assure you the main thing going through my head is "I hope he fucks my ass soon."

And FWIW... Sure, I'll take a no recip BJ any time, but if only one of us is going to be cumming, I prefer it be him.
He he he. I'm with ya, cubbyfire!! Although I love sucking a nice cock and getting his load (and will gladly do as he tells me), I do love getting fucked even more.

He he he. I'm with ya, cubbyfire!! Although I love sucking a nice cock and getting his load (and will gladly do as he tells me), I do love getting fucked even more.
Me too! But if she wants me to suck her then that’s what I do.

Doesn't sound selfish at all to me....just one of many different preferences. I wish there were many more of you out there. I love giving and not really into reciprocation..can't explain it. It's not that I don't enjoy receiving sometimes but when I'm indulging in cock.. it consumes me. Even once I've finished giving I prefer to revel in the feeling. If the focus then shifts to me I lose something...as I said I can't explain it. I know its not scientific but it certainly appears that there are more guys interested in reciprocal engagements. In an ironic twist..my preferences are what leave me feeling selfish. The key, in my mind, would be whether or not everyone has been upfront and honest about their desires upfront...no chance of "selfish" feelings then.

Thank goodness my girlfriend never worries if she is being selfish. If anything I WANT her to be selfish and to think only of her own pleasure. I want her to use me without thinking of me at all. Why? Because what pleases me and makes me happy is serving her. When she cums it’s like my orgasm too because I am the one who made it happen for her. Only 41 more days until I am on my way to see her again.

Last edited:
I fantasize all the time about giving a blowjob without getting one in return

Back