Anal Sex - Best or favorite position

I've always felt "doggy style is for strangers, missionary style is for lovers".
When we are together in a gay area or in private, I am a feminine guy. I love to clean house in a sexy outfit knowing he is watching me. He is 6' and pretty solid, and I am 5'7" and with a chubby ass and chest. My go-to position is to have my knees up so I can wrap my arms around my guy. He loves to make manly groans as he fucks me and I like to groan and whimper as he pounds into me. Being on my back with him on top fits my feminine needs. I usually get enough pre come out that between his stomach and mine there is enough lubrication for me to climax with him.
It completely works for me and he's still around so he must be happy!
I'm happy for you Clint, long may you enjoy fucking together...

Love getting fucked in a sex sling. Awesome experience!
I'll never forget my first time in a sling... I had a regular relationship in college with a much older gay couple. They were former rugby players from England who moved to the States... Both very dominant bearish men, but kind when the clothes were on.

After a few whiskeys, it was time. They threw me in that thing for hours with just a jockstrap, having their way with me. I was hooked. My roommates wondered why I never stayed at the apartment for probably 3 months 😂.

I’ve often fantasized about being fucked in a sling. I imagine that it would accentuate the felling of not being in control. Is that what it’s like?
You and me both. The missus can only peg me when she's standing up these days (her knees aren't the greatest these days). I've suggested we get a swing but she won't go for it.
Of course, having a nice older bear use me while I'm in a swing would be the ultimate 💋:devilish:

I'll never forget my first time in a sling... I had a regular relationship in college with a much older gay couple. They were former rugby players from England who moved to the States... Both very dominant bearish men, but kind when the clothes were on.

After a few whiskeys, it was time. They threw me in that thing for hours with just a jockstrap, having their way with me. I was hooked. My roommates wondered why I never stayed at the apartment for probably 3 months 😂.
How cool. I have had numerous experiences - a few at Gay resorts - always in the nude and often hours of fun, switching fuckers. The current experience is with my erotic masseur and his masseur partner. They are both tall, athletic men with large cocks that fill my mouth and my hole. Spit roasting in a swing is mind-blowing. I would have stayed away from the apartment, too! Wow!

I like to go in this progression. Mount and control the entry and loosening up myself. Doggie. And then have him take me in a long, slow Missionary with plenty of kissing and a full finish.
https://xhamster.com/videos/horny-crossdresser-96-13428953
I agree that doggie for initial penetration. I am tight and initial penetration is slightly uncomfortable. Once he is in me then switching to missionary for all the reasons I mentioned earlier.

Oh so many to pick for me doggie is so good the hands on my hips nice little slap on my ass I can lower chest to the bed and bam different angle, I get to push back as he drives forward nice deep feels so good and now I realize I need this again lol

Yes. I give up completely to him. He can use me like he wants. I have no say and will not resist. At that moment he does own me and I totally enjoy it.

Back