An Open Letter to the Ladies of Lit

Today, please take the time to rest... find peace... hope... joy... and love... even in the small things.

relax_your_mind1.jpg

Sometimes it feels like you're locked in your life as if you were locked in prison...

escapism_by_alianna-d3c6gr5.jpg

And if you could just escape perhaps you could get free...

escapism.jpg

But no matter what you try, sex, drugs, booze, mind games, work, the list goes on and on... they end up leaving you lost, unable to escape in the end.

1223_edited-1.jpg

You don't need to find a magic looking glass...

Looking-in-mirror-300x200.jpg

All you need is to realize is you already have the key!

235cfc679c5f02ae269a10200c5251b3.jpg

In fact, you have many of them. Look around you, your life is filled with opportunity!

OpportunityResize.jpg

And if amazing, life changing, and wonderful don't fall into your lap, you have everything you need to change things for the better anyway...

resurrection3.jpg

*HUGS*

Last edited:
Not a lady but I'll happily give it up for love and positivity. Love you all!

:D Good to see that there are more than two guys on this board that care for these fine ladies... :)

Hi :) I haven't really spoken much to the other women here, but I just want to let u know of you are ever having a bad day or need to debrief on something that has occurred or are in the middle of an existential crisis im really happy for you to give me a PM.

I needed to find this thread tonight. I'm missing someone terribly. And very homesick.

Hi :) I haven't really spoken much to the other women here, but I just want to let u know of you are ever having a bad day or need to debrief on something that has occurred or are in the middle of an existential crisis im really happy for you to give me a PM.

:) Hi! Glad you could stop by the thread and awesome comment! Thanks...

I needed to find this thread tonight. I'm missing someone terribly. And very homesick.

*HUGS*

Beautiful thread you have here. The pics are so awesome...thank you:)

People in your life have helped you, they have inspired you, uplifted you, made you better by their presence in your life.

Did you know you have done that too? Be positive it will change your life.

postivethinking.jpg

Encourage others, by helping them in whatever way you can. Do not over-share, over-give, or give more than you can... that's being a....

doormat.JPG

But give in what ways you can give. Do not give less than you can... that's being a Scrooge to yourself as well as to others... Don't cheat yourself out of the gifts that giving brings...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdv0yrbWIGS9xBpocbeDDYexw_e5DFFGa4ho43tt84bFVMFas0

Give freely as you are able, the results are simply amazing...

6a00d8341c3e6353ef015390f7c166970b-800wi

Not simply for others, but also for you....

givingredclothheart.jpg

If you think this is what it takes to be a sexy woman....

th

You should understand that the truth is that this is what really makes you sexy...

honesty.jpg

About everything but especially your sexual desires and fantasies.

Additionally...

curves-600x398.jpg

Curves are Very Sexy.

Additionally,

fcebca29148039b2b06c26634caa91ad.jpg

The real you is sexy, don't blow it by being too fast, too easy, too cheap, or fake (at all).

Be you! That is sexy.

Be someone of...

logo.jpg

Dance, talk, laugh, share, play, love, lastly... Be Confident!

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNUSo3kFJwNhVNbI9V8yYBZ1ML3xZwc7DIEu0bFrLIAnexB8FiUg

Sometimes I find myself just scrolling thru and something someone wrote may catch my eye but this entire thread got my full attention. It was exactly what I needed at exactly the time I needed it.
Thank you for your kind and beautiful words. They touched me. :rose::kiss::rose:

Back