An Open Letter to the Ladies of Lit

meop79

Wandering.....
Each day please take this with you. No matter what the world does, or says, or what you've done, or where you've been, or what you've thought...

you_are_beautiful__by_this_is_the_life2905-d3jolee.jpg

Moreover, you have the power to bring joy, and happiness, and light, and hope to all those around you. You can do amazing things! And, right now you are somebody's angel, even if you don't know it.

ff800b093551356ed356472ca21dbc25.jpg

Moreover you have amazing gifts, talents, and skills. You are important! There are those right now that want and need what you can give.

You-are-the-Gift.png

Finally, you are perfect just the way you are. You are a priceless work of art. Nothing can ever diminish that value, nothing, ever, never. You are a masterpiece.

you-are-a-treasure-to-anyone-privileged.png

Last edited:
Each day please take this with you. No matter what the world does, or says, or what you've done, or where you've been, or what you've thought...

Moreover, you have the power to bring joy, and happiness, and light, and hope to all those around you. You can do amazing things! And, right now you are somebody's angel, even if you don't know it.

Moreover you have amazing gifts, talents, and skills. You are important! There are those right now that want and need what you can give.

You-are-the-Gift.png

Finally, you are perfect just the way you are. You are a priceless work of art. Nothing can ever diminish that value, nothing, ever, never. You are a masterpiece.

th
That is so beautiful :kiss:

Sweet. Really? All of us Lit ladies? Yeah, okay... I'm with you on that. There are some really, incredibly beautiful people on this forum.

And, thank you—for posting your beautiful thoughts... And, know that...truly, I feel more appreciation and respect from the men on this board than I do from the men in my physical world. I get way more attention here, too, and that's compared to men who've seen more than my ...*ahem* ... pictures. Ever. Sad, kinda, but cool for all you lit dudes, I guess... ;)
As usual per Lit, I wish I could feel this warm and cozy about something in my tangible realm, my physical world... or, as some call it, my real world. (note: For me, I don't know that I make a differentiation between the two areas of existence.)
*smooch*

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Between this and the 'You're Beautiful' thread, my faith is restored that there are amazing caring loving men still in this world. If you know where to look. Mwah :kiss:

I'm going to cheat and just quote pffyer 'cause she said it perfectly...

Sweet. Really? All of us Lit ladies? Yeah, okay... I'm with you on that. There are some really, incredibly beautiful people on this forum.

And, thank you—for posting your beautiful thoughts... And, know that...truly, I feel more appreciation and respect from the men on this board than I do from the men in my physical world. I get way more attention here, too, and that's compared to men who've seen more than my ...*ahem* ... pictures. Ever. Sad, kinda, but cool for all you lit dudes, I guess... ;)
As usual per Lit, I wish I could feel this warm and cozy about something in my tangible realm, my physical world... or, as some call it, my real world. (note: For me, I don't know that I make a differentiation between the two areas of existence.
*smooch*

Once there was someone beautiful, that person was a gift to those around them, a blessing each and every day, a joy to those that knew you.

That person was you!

you-are-amazing-inspirational-quote.jpg

Please understand that every single day you take someones life and change emptiness

Land_of_emptiness_by_CeSaRts.jpg

into life.

morning.jpg

You are appreciated.

Thank you for being you.

Thank You Hugssss

Meop79,

Happy Memorial Day Monday :) Thank you for this wonderful thread and for the lovely open letter to all the Ladies of Lite. Fantastic words & images. You did what you said you would do.

Hugs & Many Thanks for this thread and for discovering mine.

Maureen

Perhaps, you are the light someone's heart has been searching for. Perhaps, you have already found that person and fill their heart with light and love, even if you don't know it...

star-twinkles%5B7%5D.png

Take the time to share happiness and joy and to experience it yourself each day. Whether you know it or not, you already bring that joy to someone else, just by being you.

Last edited:
Oh wow. I so needed to hear something positive this morning. Thank you for brightening my day :) :rose:

To all the ladies I've chatted with since starting here, I'd like to say a heartfelt thank you for taking the time to answer this dirty old man's PMs or interacting in the threads! Seeing the personal pics you post and hearing of your adventures has been and is fantastic. You ladies get a bit of 'grief' from us guys about posting more and more, but you take it in stride. Without you ladies we wouldn't know what to do...it would be just one HUGE 'sausage fest'!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Sometimes... even when we're surrounded by others and involved and everyone else thinks we're fine... we're still alone.

Alone_in_the_Crowd_by_Yasir82.jpg

But stop and think that in someone's eyes, you're one in a million.

alone-in-crowd.jpg

You-are-the-Gift.png

th
This is actually really thoughtful and beautiful. and I needed that today ;) so thank you ;)

Sometimes... even when we're surrounded by others and involved and everyone else thinks we're fine... we're still alone.

Alone_in_the_Crowd_by_Yasir82.jpg

But stop and think that in someone's eyes, you're one in a million.

alone-in-crowd.jpg

I know how it feels to be alone in a crowd!

Back