An Insurrection of One!

I try to give other posters the benefit of the doubt when I ask them to explain themselves. Some conservatives are genuinely clueless about how toxic their beliefs are. My hope is by prompting to state them bluntly, I may trigger some self-reflection.

Admit it, when you ask someone to explain themselves because;

I don't know what he was thinking when he wrote his post.

what you're saying isn't that you don't understand but that you just want to provoke someone. As evidenced by what you just said here;

because they know it sounds stupid or monstrous. That’s why I push them to explain themselves.

So, it's not about "clarity" it's about you being a stupid troll.

Admit it, when you ask someone to explain themselves because;

what you're saying isn't that you don't understand but that you just want to provoke someone. As evidenced by what you just said here;

So, it's not about "clarity" it's about you being a stupid troll.
Yes. I get that what I post annoys you. But nevertheless I’m still going to keep pushing conservatives to own the toxicity of their ideology.

I try to give other posters the benefit of the doubt when I ask them to explain themselves. Some conservatives are genuinely clueless about how toxic their beliefs are. My hope is by prompting to state them bluntly, I may trigger some self-reflection.

@HisArpy isn’t keen on self-reflection or analogies. He goes to insults and condescension rather than explanation of his thinking then calls those he disagrees with trolls.

Yes. I get that what I post annoys you. But nevertheless I’m still going to keep pushing conservatives to own the toxicity of their ideology.

A great deal of gratification is derived in viewing as BSG duplicates a version of good cop/bad cop or the bumbling Colombo, humble Matlock, diligent Perry Mason, and even the meticulous and learned Sherlock Holmes to where a truism or confession is gained out of asking the easiest of questions.
For HisArpy, and his supposed qualifications, to repeatedly NOT see this as a highly effective tactic used and thus bitch at BSG in expertly deploying - chef’s kiss 😘.

Last edited:
@HisArpy isn’t keen on self-reflection or analogies. He goes to insults and condescension rather than explanation of his thinking then calls those he disagrees with trolls.
Then after a while he puts those he disagree's with,and who keep proving him wrong on ignore...*chuckles* Ignore, the ego saver of HisArpy.

In the debate over whether Bowman is a criminal or an idiot, his defenders are leaning heavily towards the idiot theory.

You also need to get a clue.

And no, I'm not talking about the board game...

In the debate over whether Bowman is a criminal or an idiot, his defenders are leaning heavily towards the idiot theory.
He could be both. Still he set off a fire alarm, isn't he charged with some offence yet? If not, why not? That's really the point.

He could be both. Still he set off a fire alarm, isn't he charged with some offence yet? If not, why not? That's really the point.
The Congressman is going all in with the idiot defense. It might work. He certainly isn’t having difficulty convincing people that he’s an idiot.

BabyBoobs ignores the third possibility:

Congressman Bowman, given a ridiculously short amount of time to get to the Capitol Building to vote, (let alone time to actually read the CR he was voting on) became frustrated when a door he expected to be open was locked, and exploited the only option at his disposal to open the door so he could get to the Capitol Building in time to vote. (Well, I guess another option would have been to kick the door open).

🙄

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

BabyBoobs ignores the third possibility:

Congressman Bowman, given a ridiculously short amount of time to get to the Capitol Building to vote, (let alone time to actually read the CR he was voting on) became frustrated when a door he expected to be open was locked, and exploited the only option at his disposal to open the door so he could get to the Capitol Building in time to vote. (Well, I guess another option would have been to kick the door open).

🙄

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸
Thanks for casting your vote for the idiot defense 😂

Back