An Insurrection of One!

JoePepsiCo

Headliner
An Insurrection of One!

A conservative watchdog group is referring Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., for criminal prosecution after he was caught on camera pulling a fire alarm inside a House of Representatives building amid tense talks to avoid a government shutdown last weekend.

The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project is alleging Bowman broke federal and local laws just after House Republicans announced they would rush a stopgap spending bill known as a continuing resolution (CR) to the House floor Saturday. It caught some Democrats off guard, and they claimed they didn’t have time to read it thoroughly.

In a letter reviewed exclusively by Fox News Digital, Heritage claims Bowman’s list of potential criminal violations includes a federal obstruction statute, which has been used by the Justice Department to prosecute alleged rioters who entered the Capitol Jan. 6, 2021, and calls for prison time of up to five years.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...t-referred-feds-charges-similar-jan-6-rioters

Insurrection is a stretch here. Was what he did not completely kosher...yeah, you can say that, but Insurrection, no.

An Insurrection of One!

A conservative watchdog group is referring Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., for criminal prosecution after he was caught on camera pulling a fire alarm inside a House of Representatives building amid tense talks to avoid a government shutdown last weekend.

The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project is alleging Bowman broke federal and local laws just after House Republicans announced they would rush a stopgap spending bill known as a continuing resolution (CR) to the House floor Saturday. It caught some Democrats off guard, and they claimed they didn’t have time to read it thoroughly.

In a letter reviewed exclusively by Fox News Digital, Heritage claims Bowman’s list of potential criminal violations includes a federal obstruction statute, which has been used by the Justice Department to prosecute alleged rioters who entered the Capitol Jan. 6, 2021, and calls for prison time of up to five years.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...t-referred-feds-charges-similar-jan-6-rioters
So what are you bitching about now? You're starting a thread for what? To see us post, "if he's found guilty, he pays the price for his stupidity"?

Fuck AJ does Trump getting his ass handed to him in court everyday last week leave you nothing else to do but whine? Oh wait you were whining before....never mind.

Let’s see… it happened on September 30th, so an indictment should come around May 24, 2026, with the trial happening around Thanksgiving.

An Insurrection of One!

If only trump had realised an insurrection could be one person ringing a fire alarm, he could have saved his supporters a lot of effort and a lot of jail time.

Define insurrection.
Whatever YOU think it is at any given time, same as everything else.

If you think what that rep did was okay, then you don't care about right/wrong/democracy or anything else other than "my side can do no wrong' and being the raging hypocrite all of your kind are.

Like I said before, when people are smart enough to start the 'lock them ALL up chant' there's hope for this country, until then its two disgusting cults pointing fingers like children.

I go by the dictionary.

If you go by the same definition, his actions do not qualify.

If you think what that rep did was okay, then you don't care about right/wrong/democracy or anything else other than "my side can do no wrong' and being the raging hypocrite all of your kind are.
I don't think what he did was ok.

Like I said before, when people are smart enough to start the 'lock them ALL up chant' there's hope for this country, until then its two disgusting cults pointing fingers like children.
I've never chanted that in my life.

Please explain what you think Jamaal Bowman did.

Please explain what you think Jamaal Bowman did.

Dismissing "insurrection", the evidence and information available indicates Jamaal Bowman pulled that fire alarm to get those doors to unlock so he could get to the vote on time after FORMER speaker mccarthy gave members EXTREMELY limited time to read the CR and get to the Capitol to vote.

*nods*

OMG, there it is again. The "I don't understand what you mean" deflection that ninnygirl always uses.
I asked lovecraft68 what he thought Jamaal Brown did because I don't know what he was thinking when he wrote his post. He seems to think what the Congressman did was pretty serious.

I don't. I think Jamaal Brown made a stupid mistake and apologized for it.

I know it makes you uncomfortable when I ask conservatives to clarify their posts. I won't stop doing it no matter how many names you call me.

I asked lovecraft68 what he thought Jamaal Brown did because I don't know what he was thinking when he wrote his post. He seems to think what the Congressman did was pretty serious.

I know it makes you uncomfortable when I ask conservatives to clarify their posts. I won't stop doing it no matter how many names you call me.
HisArpy is a mind reader, he knows what everyone who has made a post, meant by that post. As such he can't comprehend someone asking for clarification of what a person meant when they posted.

I might write more than most people want to read but I tend to be clear about what I'm expressing.

game-of-thrones-slapping.gif

I think every day should include one firmly swung and well-placed Matlock bitch slap that knocks the perpetual 10th-grader attitude right outta his bicuspids, just like BSG demonstrated above. :)

Yup, ninnygirl strikes again because "she doesn't understand."

Meanwhile she feels perfectly capable of opining on those things she "doesn't understand."

Honestly sister, it's time to stop the stupid girl act.

Meanwhile she feels perfectly capable of opining on those things she "doesn't understand."

Harpy seems upset.

Did a woman hurt Harpy???

Evidently.

🙄

👉 Harpy 🤣

🇺🇸

I think I understand whats going on with Jamaal Bowman perfectly. The MAGA agenda is in collapse so conservatives are desperately trying to find any evidence they can of liberal “misbehavior” so they can maintain the “both sides” narrative that gives them cover.

Magnifying the significance of the fire alarm incident is intended to diminish the culpability of the Republican members of Congress on January 6th.

I think I understand whats going on with Jamaal Bowman perfectly. The MAGA agenda is in collapse so conservatives are desperately trying to find any evidence they can of liberal “misbehavior” so they can maintain the “both sides” narrative that gives them cover.

Magnifying the significance of the fire alarm incident is intended to diminish the culpability of the Republican members of Congress on January 6th.

If you "understand perfectly" why did you need it explained to you?

Basically, you're all over the map (as usual) when it comes to what's being discussed. You're an expert, you don't understand, you know everything/anything about the subject, yet please explain.

Enough with the stupid girl act.

If you "understand perfectly" why did you need it explained to you?

Basically, you're all over the map (as usual) when it comes to what's being discussed. You're an expert, you don't understand, you know everything/anything about the subject, yet please explain.

Enough with the stupid girl act.
Conservatives are afraid to say what they truly believe out loud because they know it sounds stupid or monstrous. That’s why I push them to explain themselves.

is it awful that a congressman would pull a fire alarm to allow a little more time to review something that is about to be signed into law? 🤔

Is that insurrection? Was he trying to overturn a decision?

Is it provable fact that he didn’t pull the alarm for the reason he claims? Was anyone or anything hurt or damaged? Was his action damaging to the course of legislative proceedings?

He may be liable for breaking the law, but what damages were incurred? Surely the consequences will be weighed.

Conservatives are afraid to say what they truly believe out loud because they know it sounds stupid or monstrous. That’s why I push them to explain themselves.

That’s what they have their orange avatar for, That POS is their megaphone.

Their orange avatar / megaphone says ALL the stupid and monstrous things they can’t or won’t says under penalty of being shunned or fired.

Ultimately, EVERY stupid and monstrous thing the corrupt orange traitor says is co-signed / echoed by every MAGAy that voted for that orange POS.

SAD!!!

This is completely different from your "I don't understand what you mean" bullshit. It's an attempt to move the goalposts to cover up the fact that you're playing the "I'm a stupid girl" game.

Basically, you're a troll. And not a very smart one at that.

This is completely different from your "I don't understand what you mean" bullshit. It's an attempt to move the goalposts to cover up the fact that you're playing the "I'm a stupid girl" game.

Basically, you're a troll. And not a very smart one at that.
I try to give other posters the benefit of the doubt when I ask them to explain themselves. Some conservatives are genuinely clueless about how toxic their beliefs are. My hope is by prompting to state them bluntly, I may trigger some self-reflection.

Back