Adventures of a Fairy and her Master ~ Closed ~

He laughed for a moment at her mention of how the dragon would react.

"Yes, I've heard that dragons aren't fond of having their treasures taken from them."

He tilted his head for a moment as he watched her reposition herself onto her front. He smiled at her request of a back rub. He thought for a moment at denying her request before nodding.

"Of course."

He moved closer to her, finishing his sandwich as he straddled over her waist. Dusting his hands of any crumbs, his placed his hands on her shoulders. His fingers began to gentle massage small circles over her skin, his thumbs working along her shoulder blades.

Bella groaned softly as he began to work on her shoulders and she raised her hips up to tease him. Though her intentions were mainly to get his manly goods between her butt cheeks.

"What are the human villages like now? Before I came here, they were hunting my kind and other creatures as slaves. Has that changed?"

She mostly asked to distract herself from getting to aroused, however the heat of his hands made that impossible and her hips gave it away. Despite the fact that she shouldn't, she reached out and ate another bit of fruit and this time felt the arousing heat of its juices. It was then she knew the mistake of eating that particular fruit and now it was too late. She grinned though and decided to go all out and eat one more, thinking she may as well have with it.

"I ask because I wish to travel someday. I have been here for the better part of my life and I know there is more to see... But, if I will be hunted down.. I just do not know how safe it is out there anymore."

He thought about the question as he continued to massage along her shoulders, moving down her spine.

"Well, I wouldn't say things have changed that much. Humans still hunt for the mythical creatures for various needs. It's not quite as prevelent as before though."

He chuckled for a moment watching how she moved, enjoying the teasing. He began to trace the artwork on her back with his fingers gently.

"I don't think you will have to worry about being hunted down while under my care. Ownership is not overly contested most of the time. I think things will be fine if you go anywhere with me."

He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck for a moment before lifting up once more.

Bella began to feel the effects of the fruit and each touch he did would intensify a thousand times over. The tracing on her back sent the nerves on a wild goose chase. It both tickled on certain areas and heated her desires to the edge unlike anything she's felt before.

"Would.... you take me outside... someday?"

She panted and whispered the words rather than speaking like she did moments ago. Her squirming increased and yet she tried to not squirm too much with him on her back. Although, she did move in a way that teased him in return. It took some work to get his cock between her cheeks and when she did, she would squeeze her cheeks together tightly.

"Th- That feels wonderful... Master."

She manage to part her legs enough to feel his sack against her drooling pussy. It wasn't enough to gain any real stimulation, if nothing else, it proved to tease herself. Though, she wondered briefly if he could feel how wet and needy she has gotten.

He smiled and laughed for a moment when she asked to be taken outside.

"Of course Bella. Did you think I would be so cruel to keep you couped up inside forever?"

He continued to trace along her back as she continued to wiggle beneath him. He could tell how turned on she was by the way she was acting. He gave a little moan as she squeezed his shaft with her ass for a moment.

"I'm sure it does."

He didn't know it was the fruit that was making her get turned on, but he was enjying it as well. He leaned down, whispering gently in her ear.

"What does little Bella want?"

She started to feel dizzy with desire the more he kept teasing her back. Typically she would feel exactly where his fingers would trail. Now she couldn't tell where the trailing began or ended, giving the sensation that he roamed over more than just her back. The sparks quickly turned into wildfires with each touch and his whispering breathe washed over her all her senses.

The conversation about traveling faded rather quickly as she gripped onto one of the pillows beneath her. What she did want? In her mind the answer rather obvious and yet she didn't think about the idea that he wanted her say it. The idea of being teased was a tormenting thought in that very moment and here he is, making her speak her desires.

At first her head shook, refusing to give into the begging and desires that raced through her. She could feel him getting hard the crack of her ass cheeks and she groaned deeply. With him being on top of her, the movement of her hips were restricted, however, it didn't stop her from trying to spread her legs. She wanted him inside of her and she honestly didn't care what hole he used, just as long as he was inside.

"I-I..... I- want to cum.... Master.... I need to feel.... you inside me... I need you make me cum... Please Master..."

She finally caved in with whimpers and whispering her desires as she struggled to spread her legs. Doing everything she can to shift his cock into the correct position with failure.

"I.. I do not know... where this... need came from... but... it is all I can think about right now... I-I can't.. stop thinking.. of your ... of your cock... Master... I want it so badly... to.. suck on it.. to cum all over it... to feel pounding me..."

She gasped with the just the idea of it and now to hear herself say such dirty things only intensified those needs.

"Please Master...."

He grinned with pleasure as she wiggled beneath him, trying to position herself for him. And hearing her beg so well for him, that was icing on the cake. He thought about making her beg a bit more, but that would just be cruel at this point.

"You've been thinking of my cock? For how long? Since I arrived?"

He was curious about that, and he was sure he would get the answer from her soon enough. He finally moved off of her, his hands grabbing her thighs. He spread her legs wide before pushing her up on her knees, her ass in the air.

"Now which hole to fill..."

He moved forward, his tip pressing first against her drooling lips. He didn't quite enter her before pulling back and pressing against her asshole just enough to tease her more.

She whimpered with his question and at that very moment couldn't think of the exact moment his cock entered her thoughts. they both have been naked this entire time and there were a few times when she couldn't keep her eyes off his manly goods. Even being soft and with just the simple movement of his walking made her lick her lips more than a few times. That wasn't the point and now he was teasing both of her holes, forcing her to lose the answer to his question.

"I.... I... Yes... since... you arrived.... More so after... after our first time.... I can't get enough... of your.. wonderful cock.. Master..."

She gasped and raised her hips higher for him to see both holes begging for him. Soft whimpers escaped when he pulled from her pussy to tease the other hole. Subconsciously she admitted that she hasn't actually had a cock use her like that. Yet, she has had a dragons tail, tongue and few other... items... use it and all of which she loved. But an actual cock is different from all those things and there wasn't anything slow about it either.

"It... It's been a very long time... since that one has been used... just.. go slow... Please... Master..."

Bella reached down underneath herself and proceeded to finger her clit, not caring about permission or if he watched her do it. Teasingly she reached a little further and caressed his sac while the palm of her hand rubbed against her clit.

"Slow? I shall think about it."

He grinned as he teased her with his words, pressing his tip a little more forcefully against her asshole for a moment. However he stopped to tease her once more, gently rubbing his tip against her. After a few moments, he soon pressed into her. He moaned at her tightness, driving into her little by little.

"So tight..."

He shivered with the pleasure at the tightness, pushing his full length into her. He stopped and remained within her as he decided on what to do next. He grinned and wrapped his arm around her as he pulled her back as he sat down with her on top of his lap.

"I'll let you ride this time."

He grinned and bit softly on her left shoulder.

Bella struggled a little with the stretching as he suddenly felt enormous. With the dragon, it wasn't easy but he had things that were narrow at one end and became thicker. With James, there was no narrow or starting out slow... and it wasn't just because of his size. Much of that reason had to do with how aroused she truly is and when he began pushing into that tight, resisting hole. Her hips were raising up to help get him in faster, that is where the discomfort came into the picture.

She had to remind herself to relax and breathe, which did help to get him past the entrance. It was as if her body reacted on its own and didn't allow him to go too overly slow. About half way in, she came fairly hard which forced him to drive into her deeper. The next thing she knew, he pulled her back to sit in his lap with him fully impaling her. The motion had her crying out as she came again, soaking his balls and thighs with her cum.

By this time she had lost most of her senses and expected him to keep moving. His words caught her off guard though and she whimpered at the idea of having to move. However, the fruit had her hormones going into overdrive and she couldn't handle the idea of just sitting still... that thought alone drove her insane! Once she got her legs into a better position she began to roll her hips at first to get the feel of having him in that particular hole.

It didn't take long until she began to move more freely, crying out after every few thrusts and soaking his legs as she came. Bella had to lean up against his chest for some support when she found a decent pace that wasn't too fast, though the thrusts were long and deep. She would lift herself up until just the head would stretch the entrance, threatening to pop out. Then she would impale herself down, slow and steady until he was so deep within her that she came almost every time he hit a special spot.

As he waited on her to begin moving, his hands rested lightly on her waist. He didn't think he would have to help her move, so he was just letting her lead this time. He shivered at how tight his fairy was, squeezing him from the base as she rested fully on him.

Once she began to move, he groaned as he felt her squeeze along up and down his length tightly. Her ass was even tighter than her pussy, driving him to new heights of pleasure. When she got all the way to his tip, he thought she was going to pull off completely. However her downward thrust made him groan louder with each downward stroke.

"Oh Bella...That's it.."

He wasn't sure how long he could hold out like this, her spasming after each time she cane urging him onward even more. It wasn't long before he felt himself on the edge as well. His hands tightened on her hips, taking over to hold her down on hisswelling shaft as he cried out.

"Bella..I'm..cumming!"

He arched up from the cushions, lifting her with him as his hot seed erupted into her ass. He moaned and panted softly as he relaxing after a few bursts inside her, relaxing onto the pillows.

Despite having a few things used on her in the past, none of them compared to how he felt. Bella never went too fast and trembled with each thrust she did. Truth is, she never imagined to ever actually have a full sized cock buried in her ass and in those few moments, she savored the sensations it created. The heat radiating off him seeped into her very core and she could feel every single ridge the veins created.

She lost count of how many times she came, at one point it felt as though she came every time she impaled herself down. Then suddenly he grew thicker and twitched more, she would even swear he got harder as well. Feeling that change within the tight tunnel almost floored her with one very incredible orgasm. Luckily he came shortly afterwards and when he lifted her with his hips, she hand no choice but to lay back against him.

Bella didn't want to crush him, then again that is the last thing on her mind as she rode out the climax. Hers lasted longer than his since the sensation of his seed exploding seemed to prolong the orgasm. Her system is already on overload from the fruit and the tiniest thing right now could send her over the edge. She couldn't enough of this particular feeling though and her trembling hips moved to keep milking for more.

He panted softly as she stayed on him, feeling her massage his shaft with her ass. He kissed her shoulder gently for a moment as his fingers moved up and down her stomach gently.

"You are very talented Bella. You make me not want to give you up for anyone."

He continued to sit for a few moments before laying back, pulling her down with him. He closed his eyes for a few moments as he just laid there, listening to her and their surroundings.

"So wonderful."

Bella shivered as she came down and panted hard while laying down with him. Everything that touched her though excited her more and she did what she could to relax. She smiled at what he said though and couldn't imagine being with anyone else herself. Each passing second she spent with him, the fear of him betraying her faded as if it was never there.

"I wouldn't allow you to give me up that easy anyway... I will always be hunting for you... Master."

She glanced over her shoulder and grinned at him, letting him see the truth of those words in her eyes. She hunt this entire realm in search of him if they were to ever be separated. Of course, he did give her away... he would regret it when she did find him!

In the meantime, she had more important needs as the fruits juice remained in her system and she couldn't control the slight humping she did. She didn't know if he was ready for more or not, she also didn't want to push him to hard either. That didn't stop the increasing desire that ran deep and drove her wild.

She reached for his caressing hand and guided it down further until both their fingers were teasing her clit. The instant contact brought a gasp as her back arched slightly. She did try to keep some composure and yet her needs were too strong and she finally broke down to beg for more.

"I-I need more Master... I can't stop right now... Please Master..."

He smiled a bit as he felt her guiding his hand, letting her. He let his fingers rest teasingly against her clit as she began to beg for more.

"You want more of me? What is it that you want more of?"

He knew what she wanted, but wanted to play with her a bit. His fingers gave her clit a teasing pinch before rubbing slowly up and down her slick lips. He gently pushed his fore finger into her up to the second knuckle before pulling out.

Bella couldn't keep quiet, nor still as he teased her. She whimpered with some frustration at his question, for that split second thinking it was obvious. That thought faded just as quickly when he pulled his finger out. That emptiness drove her insane and her hips rolled for more.

"I wish to cum for you Master.... To cum until I can't cum anymore... I wish for you to keep using me for your pleasure Master..."

Having his cock still in her ass made her crave to have him hard again. To give herself to him in every way possible. Bella leaned her head back to give him the most passionate kiss she muster.

Within that kiss, the markings on her back pulsed softly and glowed a pinkish color. After a moment, he would feel a surge of magical power and knowledge of a spell that would allow him to use the vines around them. All She knew that he needed a break and yet she needed so much more. She didn't give this power lightly and it is just enough to give him something to play with.

He mmed into the passionate kiss, a shiver going up his spine from the transfer of magic. The knowledge was a new thing for him, having never dealt with magic much. He broke the kiss after a few moments, licking his lips.

"Let's see what I can do now..."

He grinned for a moment as he began to try and play with the spell. It took a few moments of trying to figure out how things worked before anything seemed to happen. Vines began to creep in from either side of them towards Bella. A handful wrapped around her shoulders, down beneath her breasts, over her stomach, and hips hips before lifting her up into the air a little above him.

A pair of vines wrapped around her ankles before folding her feet back against her ass. Another set wrapped around her legs, holding them wide apart while keeping her legs tied up beneath her. Two more wrapped around her wrists, drawing them behind her back before binding them together at the small of her back. One more bunch formed a pillow beneath her head to keep it up so her neck wouldn't get hurt.

He shimmed out from under her before turning around on his knees to look at what he had accomplished. He grinned for a moment.

"I do believe I trapped a helpless fairy."

Bella didn't know what to expect with the power she gave him. It did make her smile to see him concentrating on the spell, realizing that he isn't about to let it go to waste. Slowly she closed her eyes to enjoy the attention of his teasing fingers while waiting for something to happen.

To her surprise, she didn't have to wait long before the vines began wrapping around her. Her eyes shot open in shock at the first touch of vines, only to let loose a number of whimpers and groans when being lifted. The loss of having him holding her triggered more whimpers and soon she began writhing.

The writhing became restricted as the vines bound her legs and arms, making her gasp at the stretching and exposure. She could feel his cum leaking from her ass as the vines exposed her more. Despite the need to fight and try to escape the vines, she appeared to be writhing in need instead.

His voice broke the silence and she glanced over at him with nothing but trust in her eyes.

"And... what will .. you do with this trapped fairy ..."

She panted and squirmed with a fake attempt to find a weakness in the confines.

He chuckled for a moment at her question.

"I will do whatever I want with this trapped fairy."

His fingers reached out, playing lightly over her wet folds. After a few moments, he leaned forward, his tongue lapping at the dripping juices. He parted her folds with his fingers before his tongue began to attack her clit, a finger pushing deeply into his captured fairy.

This is the first time she has been so confined and barely being able to move seemed to arouse her more. She gasped and whimpered as he teased her at first, not giving enough to actually cum again. Her muscles were tense though as she did try to get what she wanted from him.

She was on the verge of begging him when suddenly his breath kissed over her. Shortly after, his tongue went to work on her throbbing clit. Her hands gripped the vines tightly as her back arched despite the restrictions. It all ended the moment his finger found her sweet spot and she flooded his mouth with her juices.

He moaned as her felt her orgasm beneath his touch, her juices coating his finger. He lapped up her sweetness, mming softly. His finger continued to stroke against her sweet spot as he lifted his head to watch her squirm with the pleasure.

"That's it, struggle little fairy...give me all you can...give me all your swetness..."

Bella fought against the restriction of the vines, her legs tensed and tried to pull free while her wrists twisted in hopes to slip free. All any of that did was arouse her more after realizing she could barely move and the vines gripped tighter. There is no doubt that by the end of this, she'll be too exhausted to keep going.

"That.... feeelssss Good... Masster..."

She had to fight from screaming out the words out as she came. Though, she did subconsciously start to cheat and attempt to use her magic against the vines. In the moment, she was too weak to seriously focus on what to do, yet he can see the faint glowing on the vines. Also he's connect to her power now that she shared it and could feel the pull as she struggle to free herself.

He mmed as he drank up the sweet juices that Bella fed him as she came once more. He grinned for a moment as he watched her, feeling her attempt to feel herself. He didn't say anything as he lifted up to his knees.

His fingers slipped from her spasming pussy, only to be replaced by the tip of his hard cock. He gave her but a moment to realize what was happening before moanign deeply as he plunged into her once more. His hands moved to her hips as he began to thrust into her, hard and deeply in slow, teasing thrusts.

She was in the middle of an orgasm as he pulled his fingers away. Just as she started to calm down, she was met with him driving hard into her. Despite the slow teasing thrusts, he still hit deep enough that she came after a few thrusts. It wasn't enough to satisfy her crazed lust filled mind though and she started to beg him.

She writhed and bucked in the vines trying so desperately to move herself harder on him. Her limbs did strain with the restriction and yet that somehow had her screaming and climaxing harder.

Back