Achievement Unlocked: Got a Woman to Write the Sexy Female Parts

LC, I'll write with ya. Old timer and Royalty. That should be a hoot and we can both write the female POV. that takes the gay out. ;)
Two guys who are blind in one eye with an obsession for redheads.
If this happens, it has to be in Loving Wives because the two of us would spark a damn feeding frenzy over there.
Oh, wait, if we both write as women and its a lesbian story are we still gay?

The OTHER story I collaborated with Emily on, "Traffic," we did actually cowrite together.

But again it didn't start out as a plan.

I'd been beta reading her work for awhile and she sent me a chunk of a new story she was working on, pure stroker material.

My only real feedback was I thought it was short and needed more.

She then suggested I just write the next scene myself.

For fun, I did.

I thought it was done after that but she decided to write a third act to finish it out.

But we really didn't have a plot or anything, nothing we needed to coordinate or debate. It was just a fun little tale of a kinky couple satisfying their urges while stuck in a traffic jam.

Other than that I haven't yet had the opportunity to literally cowrite a full fledged story, with a plot and fleshed out storyline, where both authors are writing what will become one story.

I can see it as both a fun challenge and a real headache, depending 😆

This is one of my favorite ways to collab. @MediocreAuthor and I did an unpublished collaboration in this style with us ping ponging the cast and swapping turns writing scenes. It’s on the back burner in wait of an Event but I hope we’ll get to share that one with you all!

We’ve also taken turns writing the FMC (her control) and MMC’s (my control) contributions exclusively, it was basically a literary role play published as a story on her account and it was wildly successful.

Needless to say I’m pro collaboration! Getting to work with NoTalentHack has been pretty much a dream come true since I’ve been cyberstalking him for some time! 😅

@seraph_nocturne is the best writing partner I've ever had the joy to work with, and anyone who has read Publish RP: Test Subjects can see her awesome collaborative storytelling at work along with mine.

That story was not written for publication; it was written purely for fun, but it turned out so amazing that we HAD to publish it.

We are working on multiple collaborative stories together, (most of which she's waiting on me for 🫣) and it is so much fun.

I only wish we had more hours in the day to write stories. And I think the only thing more fun than writing is collaborative writing.

If you count all of the projects she and I have worked on or planned together, I think we technically have 6 stories in various stages of creation. Needless to say, I'm hooked. 😀

Manual?

I'm pretty sure that's just for guys. I've driven a stick-shift before. It's definitely got more a... uhhh... masculine... design. 🤣

Shit shit shit! I derailed this completely.

So…has anyone else collaborated with another author and what was the experience like?

(Cough cough).

Shit shit shit! I derailed this completely.

So…has anyone else collaborated with another author and what was the experience like?

(Cough cough).
I've written collaboratively with three different writers, each very different. Sometimes the transitions are obvious, other times, the writing is seamless.

The one thing in common, though: you put your egos aside.

The Floating World, Part 4. with Jason Clearwater

English Summer Tales with Jason Clearwater

American Girls Down Under with LoquiSordidaAdMe

The Floating World - Transgendence with Stickygirl

Their Summer in France with Stickygirl

Back