A true legend never dies!

MrsBusybody

Virgin
I dont read this forum. Some of you know me and how to contact me and have informed me that so many of you still "see" BUSYBODY everywhere. You rejoice in outing new posters who you believe must be BUSYBODY. One of you even went so far as to list all the purported other names he went by. How mad you all must be.

Throughout the years there were more members who agreed with the BUSYBODY ideals then you all can imagine. Therefore, he lives on in spirt.

My BUSYBODY, though gone lives on under your skin and Im sure he is happy about that.

A TRUE LEGEND!

I dont read this forum. Some of you know me and how to contact me and have informed me that so many of you still "see" BUSYBODY everywhere. You rejoice in outing new posters who you believe must be BUSYBODY. One of you even went so far as to list all the purported other names he went by. How mad you all must be.

Throughout the years there were more members who agreed with the BUSYBODY ideals then you all can imagine. Therefore, he lives on in spirt.

My BUSYBODY, though gone lives on under your skin and Im sure he is happy about that.

A TRUE LEGEND!
Who are you? I've never heard of you before.

Who are you? I've never heard of you before.

daily_gifdump-12-1.gif

I love the smell of old troll in the morning, it hides the underlying stench of those frustrated by their life's outcome.

Back