A Reason to Vote for Trump

So really bad stories count? Or only good ones? Sounds the liberal left trying to classify and identify. Sort and control. It's what they do best.

Vs conservative christian right....."Throw them all in prison so I can get more government cheese because I love freedom and hate welfare so much!!" LOL

Yet another reason to vote for Tromp.

His candidacy promotes calm, rational discussion.

Not.

So really bad stories count? Or only good ones? Sounds like the liberal left trying to classify and identify. Sort and control. It's what they do best.

I'm busy crocheting a petard. I didn't have one to hoist myself on. :D

Yet another reason to vote for Tromp.

His candidacy promotes calm, rational discussion.

Not.

The reasonal discussion you believe in is leftist indoctrination. We will tell you what you ought to be thinking. If you disagree you are some kind of -ist or -phobe. The jig is up.

Last edited:
The reasonal discussion you believe in is leftist indoctrination. We will tell you what you ought to be thinking. If you disagree you are some kind of -ist or -phobe. The jig is up.

The left isn't organized enough to indoctrinate people. But yes we will tell you what to think if youre capable of such advanecd things. If you disagree with certain things you are an -ist or -phobe. The jig is still working so stay clam and accept life.

How the Irish Saved Civilization

Donald Trump is half way up my ally. The United States does not benefit from the immigration of races with low IQ averages and high crime rates.

You mean the Irish?

How the Irish Saved Civilization: The Untold Story of Ireland's Heroic Role From the Fall of Rome to the Rise of Medieval Europe (The Hinges of History)

In this delightful and illuminating look into a crucial but little-known "hinge" of history, Thomas Cahill takes us to the "island of saints and scholars," the Ireland of St. Patrick and the Book of Kells. Here, far from the barbarian despoliation of the continent, monks and scribes laboriously, lovingly, even playfully preserved the West's written treasury. When stability returned in Europe, these Irish scholars were instrumental in spreading learning, becoming not only the conservators of civilization, but also the shapers of the medieval mind, putting their unique stamp on Western culture.

An account of the pivotal role played by Irish monks in transcribing and preserving Classical civilization during the Dark Ages.
http://www.amazon.com/How-Irish-Saved-Civilization-Irelands/dp/0385418493

Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to read anything past Trump being half way up your "ally." Better than the image of him going up your alley, though. :rolleyes:

The left isn't organized enough to indoctrinate people. But yes we will tell you what to think if youre capable of such advanecd things. If you disagree with certain things you are an -ist or -phobe. The jig is still working so stay clam and accept life.

How does one stay clam....is that a polite way of shutting.me up?

"Give a man a clam, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to clam, and he'll destroy a whole ecosystem!"

Back