A Reason to Vote for Trump

There are no Kenyan communist muslims in the entire world.

WTF??? You haven't been paying attention. We have one in the white house. All ya' gots to do is listen to the T Party. T as in,"Them people be Touched in the head."

Comshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DooleyDarter View Post

If all I have is a choice between a habitual liar, a commie, and a dipshit who wants to make the whole country look like Baltimore, Trump will get my vote

And even thinking all of that, you see Trump as a better choice. Wow. :eek:

I wouldn't call him better. Maybe less bad. :(

Thank you...you have stated your opinion. Be prepared to say President Trump in less than a year. Democrats are so smart they voted "The Great Divider" into office for two terms. Congratulations.

I can wait. I also can survive him as president (it wouldn't take long for everyone to understand the mistake and for Congress to hem him in as much as they have hemmed in President Obama). I'm very well fixed financially, am retired, and have survived a whole lot of presidents and Congresses. So, your scare tactics don't bother me. If he's elected, I can pretty much guarantee you'll wind up being more sorry than I am. :)

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooleyDarter View Post

If all I have is a choice between a habitual liar, a commie, and a dipshit who wants to make the whole country look like Baltimore, Trump will get my vote

I wouldn't call him better. Maybe less bad. :(

But then you're a well-known idiot. :D

Bottom line: Neither party has a viable opponent for Trump. If they did Trump would have some competition. Hillary is no competition. Sanders sniffs unicorn farts.

So stay stupid and watch it unfold.

So stay stupid and watch it unfold.

Could say the same for you. Trump hasn't shown that his supporters will actually get out of their Lay-Z-Boys and vote in a primary. If they do, it will be a first time for them. I'm willing to bet they don't even know what a primary election is. We can all just wait and watch it unfold. He obviously is currently running under the banner of a party that doesn't want him. There's no security in that.

But, as always, I'm delighted to see you prognosticate this, as you've never been know to be right on a political prognostication here before. :D

This....Is.....Painful....To....Write!!!

I agree with Pilot (sr71plt) about Trump.

There..done!

I sort of do too. I believe this year's candidates are the worst in my lifetime, and you could almost walk out on the street and grab the first 35 year old natural-born citizen and he or she would make a better president than Hillary, Bernie or The Donald. :eek: If Trump and one of the other two are the candidates in Nov. I will either vote Libertarian or write in "None of the Above." :(

you could almost walk out on the street and grab the first 35 year old natural-born citizen and he or she would make a better president than Hillary, Bernie or The Donald. (

I don't agree with that. The average 35-year-old you'd pull off the streets in the States doesn't have a clue about what it takes to govern, especially because most of the 35-year-olds in the States are clueless about responsible government and won't take ten minutes to contemplate their real self-interests.

Hillary certainly does, and Bernie does except in any area outside of the economy. Donald certainly doesn't. Let's get real here. Unfortunately, that's hard to do on this forum, because so many here are among the clueless--at least among those who are the most vocal. Most of those who responded to the poll here seem to have some idea about it, as is shown in the results thus far. Hillary Clinton may be bounced out on the e-mail issue (for which you could get almost everyone in government, including those persecuting her--which isn't saying it was right), but it's absolutely clear to anyone objective, with half a brain, and with any ability to maintain touch with their own self-interest, that she's clearly ahead of the field in experience and capability across the board.

Last edited:
I can wait. I also can survive him as president (it wouldn't take long for everyone to understand the mistake and for Congress to hem him in as much as they have hemmed in President Obama). I'm very well fixed financially, am retired, and have survived a whole lot of presidents and Congresses. So, your scare tactics don't bother me. If he's elected, I can pretty much guarantee you'll wind up being more sorry than I am. :)
Once again congratulations King Solomon. It seems one as wise as you would have better things to do than banter here.

Why does it matter who else opposes this pompous windbag, we should ALL oppose this entitled hate monger. Feel the Bern.

Once again congratulations King Solomon. It seems one as wise as you would have better things to do than banter here.

I'm retired. I can do as I please. And in that vein, I don't just post to the forum, I contributed stories (835 of them so far) to this story site. That pretty much pays my dues to post to the forum. What do you do to show that you aren't just a freeloading drone on Literotica? :rolleyes:

I sort of do too. I believe this year's candidates are the worst in my lifetime, and you could almost walk out on the street and grab the first 35 year old natural-born citizen and he or she would make a better president than Hillary, Bernie or The Donald. :eek: If Trump and one of the other two are the candidates in Nov. I will either vote Libertarian or write in "None of the Above." :(

People say this crap every year and Trump is the only truly atrocious choice left. Huckabee is pretty close after that you're wandering into decent to good candidates.

I don't agree with that. The average 35-year-old you'd pull off the streets in the States doesn't have a clue about what it takes to govern, especially because most of the 35-year-olds in the States are clueless about responsible government and won't take ten minutes to contemplate their real self-interests.

Hillary certainly does, and Bernie does except in any area outside of the economy. Donald certainly doesn't. Let's get real here. Unfortunately, that's hard to do on this forum, because so many here are among the clueless--at least among those who are the most vocal. Most of those who responded to the poll here seem to have some idea about it, as is shown in the results thus far. Hillary Clinton may be bounced out on the e-mail issue (for which you could get almost everyone in government, including those persecuting her--which isn't saying it was right), but it's absolutely clear to anyone objective, with half a brain, and with any ability to maintain touch with their own self-interest, that she's clearly ahead of the field in experience and capability across the board.

Exactly. This has been her goal since she was knee high to a grasshopper. The idea that she's not qualified is positively absurd. She just isn't well liked.

Exactly. This has been her goal since she was knee high to a grasshopper. The idea that she's not qualified is positively absurd. She just isn't well liked.
Yeah, I'm surprised at how many claim she isn't qualified, yet think Trump is.
My main issue with her is that she's just more of the same, for the most part, that we've had for decades.
I'm also very concerned about her lack of judgement. Even if it was 100% legal and nothing sensitive turns out to have been on it, housing an email server at home for government business was an example of extremely poor judgement and lack of technological awareness.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm surprised at how many claim she isn't qualified, yet think Trump is.
My main issue with her is that she's just more of the same, for the most part, that we've had for decades.
I'm also very concerned about her lack of judgement. Even if it was 100% legal and nothing sensitive turns out to have been on it, housing an email server at home for government business was an example of extremely poor judgement and lack of technological awareness.
Uh huh. And who told you that it was poor judgment?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/03/10/flashback-when-millions-of-lost-bush-white-hous/202820

There are currently 32 Republican, 15 Democratic, 6 Libertarian and 39 other declared candidates. I'm sure they can't all suck.

...he says, totally deadpan.

I'm retired. I can do as I please. And in that vein, I don't just post to the forum, I contributed stories (835 of them so far) to this story site. That pretty much pays my dues to post to the forum. What do you do to show that you aren't just a freeloading drone on Literotica? :rolleyes:

Did I get under King Solomon's skin? Fuck you and your retired money, nobody gives a shit about you and your saggy.old balls.

Guys who pat themselves on their own back are a dime a dozen. Congratulations King Solomon.

This....Is.....Painful....To....Write!!!

I agree with Pilot (sr71plt) about Trump.

There..done!

Congratulation on showing your willingness to compromise when presented with a actual fact.:nana:

Show Boxlicker how to do that and you'll win the Medal of Freeedom!:D

I cant seem to put my finger on Hillarys experience and competence.

She's an Honest Politician, she stays bought. Just like Obama.

What the same old "Change and Hope?"

Vote for Hillary, She stays bought!:eek:

USA voters don't necessarily value political experience. Many 'qualified' candidates flop. They don't click, for whatever reason -- too crazy, or not nutz enough, maybe. Do we get the representation we deserve? Should we even expect our dysfunctional political system to do more than creep along bloodily, messily? A basic tenet of systems science says all complex systems operate in failure mode -- we're one puff away from collapse. Yet somehow it hasn't imploded yet. Homeostasis, or miracle?

Back