Trump and the dead hope for a free world

Sweden? Instead of worrying bout the US

Worry about the Muslims taking over

The proliferation of Rapes of your women by them

Or is that just a RW Talking Point?
You certainly seem fixated on "rape" nowadays.
Given that every conservative obsession is a confession, is there something you'd like to unburden yourself of?
Confession is good for the soul, if you have one.

explain what?

Yes, the border is open and we are invaded, yes, the election was stolen

what else?

Biden stole the election, even B Barr said so.
Only in your little fevered mind

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr’s comments, in an interview with the The Associated Press, contradict the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of last month’s voting and block President-elect Joe Biden from taking his place in the White House.”

Texas Republicans have just voted to officially welcome Nazi support.

Which is confusing because board members here keep accusing Democratic Party supporters of being Nazis.

Only in your little fevered mind

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr’s comments, in an interview with the The Associated Press, contradict the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of last month’s voting and block President-elect Joe Biden from taking his place in the White House.”
Investigations take weeks and months

Barr said all was OK a day or so after the election

Dec 1 2020

That is IMPOSSIBLE

Where was the investigation? There was non

He lied

Why?

COVER UP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...4dcaa8-340a-11eb-8d38-6aea1adb3839_story.html

I actually thought Chernosoth's explanation was the best and most concise- fair, balanced and reasonable, and I would implore the o.p. to read it again if he hasn't already done so. And this is why- even though Chernosoth and I don't agree on many things, I do respect him as a poster.

The majority of people voted for him in 2020, and to a certain degree still support him, did so because of his isolationist foreign policy, his border policies, and his policies of economic self-sufficiency, domestic energy production, and domestic manufacturing, as stated above. Not necessarily because they support his totalitarian and anti-libertarian ambitions, nor his racial hegemonic ideas. Though let's be clear, there is certainly a loud and vocal minority- some who post on this board- who do support him for those very exact reasons.

As for Cermin- he is on his 81st screen name; his previous 80 have all been ban-hammered. The fact that this is NOT in any way an exaggeration, says all you need to know about him.

The republican party used to claim to be about family values, about responsability, about godliness, about freedom and the rule of law and most of all about the constitution. Trump is on every single count, the worst representative for those values. So if you are a Republican and a Trump first guy. Why him? Please articulate to me. Please help me understand. I'm depressed thinking of the fact that 50% of the population supports this vile man to be in charge of the most important democracy in the world
I'm American but not a Trump supporter, so listen or don't listen as you prefer. But the short and sweet answer to your query?

Hate.

Plain old hate.

The USA has never really fully addressed the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow. There's a long list of reasons why and both parties share some culpability on that one, but that's beside the point. The point is, we were founded on the premise that "all men are created equal" in an era when it was still legal to own other human beings, and while progress has been made since then, we've never fully overcome that contradiction. Back in the mid-1960s we finally started making real strides in that direction for the first time in a century...and it unleashed a tidal wave of white resentment that has quite possibly still not crested. Beginning in 1968, the Republicans channeled that resentment into what's called the Southern Strategy, a subtle way of appealing to white voters' prejudices via code language and implied racism, so white voters can both vent their racism and convince themselves it's not racism. Since then, women's lib and GLBT rights have kicked up similar backlashes, and for a variety of reasons, wages have stagnated for decades. People are frustrated and scared, and whether correctly or not, a lot of white Americans feel left behind.

Trump gave voice to their frustrations and, yes, their bigotries. For the first time in decades, he made it OK to be openly racist. And they really, really like that. There's your answer!

Let me just say, Im not from USA so this isn't me being a partisan hack or a leftist pundit. Im living in a small town on another side of the world. I think we can all agree that the world is filled with bad people seeking power. We have Putin and Xi on top of 2 of the worlds 3 superpowers. Many of the top people in other power nations are equally bad men. The world is run my assholes.

It might have been naive but I grew up looking to USA as the hope for democracy, for freedom of speech, heck for freedom at all. Now, I was perfectly aware of many of USA:s wrong doings and fault. You guys might not have had the perfect system, nor the perfect leaders, but atleast people has a voice. I've seen USA an example for lesser nations to envy and follow. A democracy for nations to aspire to.

Today I look at USA and I'm mostly disgusted. Whatever pipedream of bipartisanship there was is completely gone. The ability to agree on issues seems to be nonexistent. And worst of all, half of the entire country is willing to support Trump. I cannot fathom how someone with the freedom of choice would ever in their wildest mind support Trump. I get people supporting Xi, or Putin, because those people really have no choice. But for Americans to support a person like Trump, its killing my soul and my hope for the future of the world.

There has never before been a person in American politics so morally corrupt, so selfishly driven, so clearly narcissistic and self serving. I totally get why he became President the first time. It was an outcry against the status quo, an outcry against an unfair system where the rich get richer while common folk keeps struggling. I get the first precidency. But why now. I can understand why a person wouldn't want to vote democrat, but why Trump over literally anyone else?

There is no person more a-moral, more ungodly, more despicable. He can't tell a single sentence, ever, without lying. He is the worst human being in politics. So why chose him? Are you yourself also devoid of conscience?

The republican party used to claim to be about family values, about responsability, about godliness, about freedom and the rule of law and most of all about the constitution. Trump is on every single count, the worst representative for those values. So if you are a Republican and a Trump first guy. Why him? Please articulate to me. Please help me understand. I'm depressed thinking of the fact that 50% of the population supports this vile man to be in charge of the most important democracy in the world
Americans have all gone batshit crazy.

Back