30 in 30 Companion Thread

Just use them, they are relatively fresh, and not anywhere else. I say its a win win for everyone. She presents her stuff, we enjoy it. It's not like they're ancient. She is being honest and honorable about it. :rose:

Really, anyone of us could have a secret stash and no one would know. Not that I do, mine are fresh daily, liked baked bread. :D

I will follow the format with second entry.

Does this contest come with beer by any chance? 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Tend to go here for the beers http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=820243 :D

Or here http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=201360

But your last was a tasty quaff:D

Last edited:
I haven't been writing much, so doing a 30/30 makes perfect sense. :D

Hopefully, the chains won't start to chafe right away.

I haven't been writing much, so doing a 30/30 makes perfect sense. :D

Hopefully, the chains won't start to chafe right away.

looking forward to reading your pieces, lyricalli!

and annie? these prompts of yours in the 5 senses thread take me STRAIGHT back to dagenham: the canadian geese in parsloes park; prepping walls before painting them and how it made me sneeze; sherbert fountains; and the heady scent of lilac in my front garden. not that we don't have ALL of those over here, but that's where your prompts transported me in a second!

Sight: geese flying
Sound: sneezing
Scent: lilac
Touch: sand paper
Taste: liquorice

looking forward to reading your pieces, lyricalli!

and annie? these prompts of yours in the 5 senses thread take me STRAIGHT back to dagenham: the canadian geese in parsloes park; prepping walls before painting them and how it made me sneeze; sherbert fountains; and the heady scent of lilac in my front garden. not that we don't have ALL of those over here, but that's where your prompts transported me in a second!

Sight: geese flying
Sound: sneezing
Scent: lilac
Touch: sand paper
Taste: liquorice

Usually it takes me ages to think up prompts but those came to me straight away. glad they stirred memories for you.

It's my last full day in the Netherlands. We are driving out to the Canadian War Cemetary at Holten to visit my best friend's grandfather's grave. A stretcher bearer on his second tour of duty, he was killed by machine gun fire while helping his wounded mates. I'm hoping for poetry fodder.

Last edited:
It's my last full day in the Netherlands. We are driving out to the Canadian War Cemetary at Holten to visit my best friend's grandfather's grave. A stretcher bearer on his second tour of duty, he was killed by machine gun fire while helping his wounded mates. I'm hoping for poetry fodder.

hopefully we see you back in there, but as for now life is more important, that's some big memories to go through, and I'm sure I've read you served as well, so do what you need to do :rose:

Done!! and I must say it was a joy to write with you all, makes it easier somehow to do it with company :rose:

Last edited:
grats on your 30 run, annie! not sure the bar serves caviar but you never know - it's an off the wall little place so anything might be possible :D

Thank you. I'll do my best to hang in there, for better or, likely, worse. :D
You've got a beautifully written set going, thank you.
Done!! and I must say it was a joy to write with you all, makes it easier somehow to do it with company :rose:
Yay Annie!
grats on your 30 run, annie! not sure the bar serves caviar but you never know - it's an off the wall little place so anything might be possible :D
There was a grease fire in the kitchen. Captain Man was using the fryer and some hottie at the same time. There are fresh strawberries though..

You've got a beautifully written set going, thank you.

Yay Annie!

There was a grease fire in the kitchen. Captain Man was using the fryer and some hottie at the same time. There are fresh strawberries though..

Congrats Annie.
Indeed it is easier with company.

:rose:

Thanks all, Phewww however did I survive Survivor?! I think I find it easier to write when told the subject!

congrats Annie
I fell off the wagon again, just not enough time in my life to get a poem a day done, sometimes I can get two or three a day done but cant seem to get one a day

Back